Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-07-2011, 01:24 PM
tinkerbell87

Advice needed

Hi

I visited a medium last night and one of the things she said to me was to 'be aware and open up to the spirits around me that night'. The reading itself was spot on and I have had quite a few experiences of seeing spirits in the past.

However last night when I went to bed I was plauged by all I can describe as voices speaking to me all night. The voices were all speaking at once and I couldnt make out anything at all through the noise of it, it resulted in me feeling nausious and having a terrible headache. Although I thought it was just a dream I woke up and the voices were still there, I was really scared by this and felt like I needed to scream out but I felt paralyzed somehow heald down by them.
I should also mention that when my eyes were shut I could see nothing except a man, I don't know who he is but I saw him a couple of weeks ago in my house...

I was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on this experience? I finally managed to get back to sleep for a couple of hours and this morning tried to rationalise it all into just a bad dream but I am sure it was real...but not quite sure what it was?

thanks
Old 02-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell87
Hi

I visited a medium last night and one of the things she said to me was to 'be aware and open up to the spirits around me that night'. The reading itself was spot on and I have had quite a few experiences of seeing spirits in the past.

However last night when I went to bed I was plauged by all I can describe as voices speaking to me all night. The voices were all speaking at once and I couldnt make out anything at all through the noise of it, it resulted in me feeling nausious and having a terrible headache. Although I thought it was just a dream I woke up and the voices were still there, I was really scared by this and felt like I needed to scream out but I felt paralyzed somehow heald down by them.
I should also mention that when my eyes were shut I could see nothing except a man, I don't know who he is but I saw him a couple of weeks ago in my house...

I was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on this experience? I finally managed to get back to sleep for a couple of hours and this morning tried to rationalise it all into just a bad dream but I am sure it was real...but not quite sure what it was?

thanks

It is quite common when you first open that "portal of communication" to pick up just about everything that is out there.

I suggest that you set your intent to hear and speak with that energy which is best for you at this time. That should eliminate the distractions and open a channel to the highest vibrational wisdom available to you.

BTW you set your intent by stating your desires in a sincere and determined fashion.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-07-2011, 02:14 PM
tinkerbell87

Thanks I will give that a try.

Do you know any way I can get rid of this man I keep seeing? I have tried telling him to leave but he doesn't seem to leave and also asking what he wants. I believe he is in some way tied to the house I live in as I saw him first when I was a small child. There are other spirits in the house I am quite sure and they cause no problem but this man is different.
I saw him properly again for the first time last week (others have been glances etc) and then again last night. I get a sense of negativity and can just tell when he is around, and also like a feeling of panic. Especially on the stairs in our home.
But my housemate seems to get the brunt of his anger, she has experienced many of her belongings going missing and being tapped on her shoulder and pushing her over. This mostly occurs when I am not there, it is as though this man is trying to scare her as much as possible. But then when I am not there for a longer period of time ie: couple of weeks there are no incidents at all. So I'm not sure if it is in some way related to me?
The house has been blessed by a priest but yet things continue to happen.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Medium_Laura

Have you looked into your own family history? Do you have a grandfather or relative that may have slipped on stairs? Your housemate, do you think this man is trying to get her to leave? Is she not good for you ? Is she a negative person? Sometimes spirits are helping us and we don't realize it.

I feel this is a spirit you know and he gives me no sense of fear.

When I was young I had this problem with voices and faces as well. I didn't know I was a medium. You could be as well. It's a rough road but you have people here to help you through it.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:48 PM
tinkerbell87

I don't think he is family, I have checked and there is nobody who matches his description. Plus I have seen a grandmother and greatgrand mother in the past and the feelings I got were uplifting/ peaceful/ safe. With him it is totally a different feeling, like a dread and anger.

I'm not quite sure how I know but I get the feeling that this man ran out of the bathroom and fell down the stairs, I often get this feeling when I go into the back bedroom (formally the bathroom) I have this overwhelming urge to run out of the room and then straight down the stairs...this has been happening to me since I was a child and used to go to the house to visit my gran. Then when I moved in it began again.

It feels like he is getting stronger and we have had quite a lot of poltergiest like activity, things flying accross the room etc. I'm sure he is the one that was pining me down last night and blocking me from hearing things clearly strange as that may sound. He seems angry somehow.
My housemate is the most sceptial person I know and I must admit I was despite a lot of the things so I wonder if he is somehow trying to prove a point because she cannot/ has not ever seen him.

I tried to describe him to her but she doesn't know him either. I think he has been at the house before even my gran bought it.

So any advice on getting him to move on, or at least start to behave would be appriciated?
Old 02-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell87

So any advice on getting him to move on, or at least start to behave would be appriciated?

I find that kindness works best in cases like this. There are also some marvelous insights available from Kryon. It is channeled material. If you are interested, I will post a link.

The basic idea behind the use of kindness is this. Do no harm - receive no harm. Now when you are frightened by something, you react. That actually puts the other energy on the defensive. It responds to you in a way that is similar to your reactions. Kind of like when a dog knows you fear it, it is inclined to bite you. When it senses a playful nature in you, it wants to play with you.

Once you can gain some composure and find authentic heart centered concern for an energy/entity, then being kind to it is easier. Once the communications between you and it is operating at that frequency, useful and productive discussions can take place.

The only people I have been able to help with this sort of thing were the ones who Understood the value of kindness and used it in their encounters. I know of a story where a person left treats for their visitor. I can post a (rather long) link to a discussion about that if you are really interested. It would take me a while to find it at one of my groups. It is better if you reflect on the principal of kindness and make your own intuitive choices. You will want to define your own method of operation for stuff like this. Establish what works best for you and become self empowered.

I do hope these ideas are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/