Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-07-2012, 04:59 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanbean
Hello
I don't post very often, I'm a bit of a lurker

I hope someone can offer some advice for me.
A little background info - I have experienced spirit contact since being a child, mostly touches on the arm, back etc. Occasionally I have been kissed on the forehead. I sense spirit around me and sometimes they follow me around the house or at least it feels like it.

I sometimes get the impression of their appearance and sometimes see them doing things in my mind, like gesturing.

I have been in a development circle for around 10 months but still can't seem to connect properly.

I have thoughts in my mind and sometimes I know they are spirit and other times I am convinced I am just thinking it myself. Sometimes I hear talking but it sounds like it is underwater or very quiet as if in the room next door and it sounds like a lot of people talking at once.

I would love to hear any advice on improving this. Our circle leader, for want of a better word keeps telling me I have a strong ability and not to compare myself with anyone else, which I don't really, I just want to be able to hear properly.
I'm actually not even sure how it works or what to expect, perhaps it isn't how I imagine or perhaps I can't actually do it.
Please advise.
Thanks in advance

May I ask (as you've posted in the 'Mediumship' forum) just what does mediumship mean to you?

From your answer perhaps more-usefully targeted suggestions can be made.
Old 15-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
May I ask (as you've posted in the 'Mediumship' forum) just what does mediumship mean to you?

From your answer perhaps more-usefully targeted suggestions can be made.

OMG--not again Mac!!! Let it go.
Old 15-07-2012, 06:06 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
OMG--not again Mac!!! Let it go.

OMG not again Lori!!! - let it go
Old 15-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
OMG not again Lori!!! - let it go

You are as constant as the sun rising--a force of nature Mac.

P.S. It's LorA
Old 15-07-2012, 06:44 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker

You are as constant as the sun rising--a force of nature Mac.

P.S. It's LorA

Apology for the spelling error and thank-you for the compliment about my constancy. I do try hard to maintain it....