Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-12-2014, 07:26 AM
Master
more than one chakra

Hi
I have started working on my root chakra but want to work on
more than one at the same time to try to balance them.
Is it possible to work on them all at ones or not?
Do u have any you tube videos for this but plz i am
a beginner at this and almost all my chakra's need work.
these are my test results:

Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: under-active (-31%)
Navel: under-active (-44%)
Heart: open (31%)
Throat: under-active (-56%)
Third Eye: under-active (-19%)
Crown: open (19%)
Thanks in advance
Old 30-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
I have started working on my root chakra but want to work on
more than one at the same time to try to balance them.
Is it possible to work on them all at ones or not?
Do u have any you tube videos for this but plz i am
a beginner at this and almost all my chakra's need work.
these are my test results:

Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: under-active (-31%)
Navel: under-active (-44%)
Heart: open (31%)
Throat: under-active (-56%)
Third Eye: under-active (-19%)
Crown: open (19%)
Thanks in advance

Who told you this, and why believe it?
Old 30-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Who told you this, and why believe it?
I guess nobody told me this and the chakra test i thought it could be true,the
one in the aura and chakra thread.
I just listen here and there, don't want to say names but some one said its dangerous if my chakra's are unbalanced as they are??
Why?
Old 30-12-2014, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
I guess nobody told me this and the chakra test i thought it could be true,the
one in the aura and chakra thread.
I just listen here and there, don't want to say names but some one said its dangerous if my chakra's are unbalanced as they are??
Why?

People say all sorts of things and best taken with a grain of salt, especially those things people say that pertain to you. Never take to heart what others suggest for people tend to cast their own desires and impurities upon others, and it very rarely has anything to do with you. To accept upon authority of psychic vision or empathy the things said about you will not do you good service, as often such words assert flaws, as is the case in this instance. Always know that you are the leading authority on matters pertaining to yourself, and never submit that empowerment to voices other than your own. Even our own voice can lie and deceive us into false beliefs, and it is you who discerns the veracity or the fallacy of voices. Find strength and solidarity in this, and discern ever more clearly.

Apart from that, balance is my pet thing, and to my mind, cultivating a stable balance is key to everything else... for peace of mind... but this doesn't directly relate to the chakras, however, it would be reasonable to say that balance of mind is necessary to that end, also.

It's quite an in depth subject about the restful and peaceful mind, body and soul - and well worth exploring.

My apologies for not addressing your subject directly... I guess within the raving I allude what is beneath it, though it might be relevant or irrelevant.

Cheers

Old 30-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Master
Hi Anthony,

I agree with what the others have said. Don't listen to people who say they can rate your chakras - what utter nonsense!

Healers "balance" prana flowing through chakras. This is on a gross level.

Chakras open up on subtler levels as we evolve spiritually and can express more spiritual consciousness through them. There is no healer who can do this for you - those who claim to are deluded. It's one of the great misconceptions of the New Age.

Real spiritual development and the opening of the chakras is the work of lifetimes and really dedicated work...a subject for a much much longer discussion.
Old 30-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Master
Not dangerous. But looking at the results, I see that only your crown and heart are opened/activated.
It's basically like a delicate machine with 7 main cogs (chakras) and a number of smaller ones (minor/smaller chakras, ie. on the soles of the feet, hands, elbows etc). If only 2 of the cogs works okayish, you can understand that the entire machine doesn't and can not function the way it should. Simply because all the cogs are connected to one another via each other.

Plus if you heart is open/activated, and the rest isn't, chances are that you are very sensitive to both nice and loving vibrations, but also less pleasant vibrations. If all the cogs are activated, your energy system could balance these energies, because they all work together. But as your other chakras are blocked/inactive, your system can't level itself out. So you may get overwhelmed by emotions, feelings etc.
As for the crownchakra, that's not that active (probably not possible with the others underfunctioning), could mean that you are intuitive, but as you aren't grounded (the lower 3 chakras not working properly), you may feel floaty, unbalanced, swept of your feet, dizzy even by things you pick up.
Again, you may feel easily overwhelmed.

Considering the % of the 2nd & 5th chakra being blocked/inactive, I'd say expressing yourself, manifesting and creating could be an issue. (As could sexuality and communication).
2nd is basically where creativity, ideas, are 'born', and much of this gets expressed through the throat. 2nd & 5th chakra are closely related, so by working on the throat, you will automatically work on the 2nd and vice versa. But somehow I've experienced mostly effective when working on the throat.

Just a few things you could experience in your case, there can be a lot more to it.

Yes, you can work on all chakras, but I would suggest you start with learning to ground yourself really well first and do this very often. If you're not used to doing this, you may need to do it several times a day, but at least do it once a day! As you practice this, it will become easier to do and after a while (could be 2, 3 weeks) you may feel you don't need to do it nearly as often anymore. The more you ground yourself, the stronger the grounding will get and the longer it will 'last'.
I.e. at first it took me maybe half an hour to get a proper grounding, now I can do it on the spot where I sit or stand. So less than a minute.

Getting a grounding going, will have an effect on ALL your chakras. After learning to ground, learn to shield yourself, ie. by putting roses around you (in front, behind, left & right AND above AND below you). The roses signify your aura's border. Envision being in your aura, like an egg or sphere around you. Colour your aura as well AND connect it to your grounding.

If you got that sussed, you're quite well on the way of improving your entire energy system, this will have an effect on ALL your chakras!

Well, I can go on, but I strongly recommend you get a book in on chakra work. Linda Keen is great, but there are plenty of self-help books on chakra work. It will do you a lot of good and give you more insight, exercises etc than the average website.
You can also do an intuitive development course.
BUt by all means do the grounding and shielding!! This in itself will set things in motion and it is the foundation of your entire energy system, so vital to do!

And be aware that it will take time. No reason to despair or panic, but when chakras are blocked/inactive like that, it means you hold on to a lot of old pain and things that stagnate you. And you will have to work through these things in order to 'heal'.
That's why psychology / coaching will work as well if you're aware of what is really limiting you in life. It is all connected. Psychological, emotional, mental, physical issues all have an effect on the energy system.
So you can work on healing via the energy system, or physical or psychological etc. It will and can all contribute to becoming 'whole'. But it WILL take time! So enjoy the journey, life is about the journey, not about reaching the goal!
And the beauty of the journey is, that even though sometimes it's painful, you will get to know yourself better and better, and start to realize what a gem you truly are! That's the gift of daring to set foot on this path!
Old 30-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not dangerous. But looking at the results, I see that only your crown and heart are opened/activated.
It's basically like a delicate machine with 7 main cogs (chakras) and a number of smaller ones (minor/smaller chakras, ie. on the soles of the feet, hands, elbows etc). If only 2 of the cogs works okayish, you can understand that the entire machine doesn't and can not function the way it should. Simply because all the cogs are connected to one another via each other.

Plus if you heart is open/activated, and the rest isn't, chances are that you are very sensitive to both nice and loving vibrations, but also less pleasant vibrations. If all the cogs are activated, your energy system could balance these energies, because they all work together. But as your other chakras are blocked/inactive, your system can't level itself out. So you may get overwhelmed by emotions, feelings etc.
As for the crownchakra, that's not that active (probably not possible with the others underfunctioning), could mean that you are intuitive, but as you aren't grounded (the lower 3 chakras not working properly), you may feel floaty, unbalanced, swept of your feet, dizzy even by things you pick up.
Again, you may feel easily overwhelmed.

Considering the % of the 2nd & 5th chakra being blocked/inactive, I'd say expressing yourself, manifesting and creating could be an issue. (As could sexuality and communication).
2nd is basically where creativity, ideas, are 'born', and much of this gets expressed through the throat. 2nd & 5th chakra are closely related, so by working on the throat, you will automatically work on the 2nd and vice versa. But somehow I've experienced mostly effective when working on the throat.

Just a few things you could experience in your case, there can be a lot more to it.

Yes, you can work on all chakras, but I would suggest you start with learning to ground yourself really well first and do this very often. If you're not used to doing this, you may need to do it several times a day, but at least do it once a day! As you practice this, it will become easier to do and after a while (could be 2, 3 weeks) you may feel you don't need to do it nearly as often anymore. The more you ground yourself, the stronger the grounding will get and the longer it will 'last'.
I.e. at first it took me maybe half an hour to get a proper grounding, now I can do it on the spot where I sit or stand. So less than a minute.

Getting a grounding going, will have an effect on ALL your chakras. After learning to ground, learn to shield yourself, ie. by putting roses around you (in front, behind, left & right AND above AND below you). The roses signify your aura's border. Envision being in your aura, like an egg or sphere around you. Colour your aura as well AND connect it to your grounding.

If you got that sussed, you're quite well on the way of improving your entire energy system, this will have an effect on ALL your chakras!

Well, I can go on, but I strongly recommend you get a book in on chakra work. Linda Keen is great, but there are plenty of self-help books on chakra work. It will do you a lot of good and give you more insight, exercises etc than the average website.
You can also do an intuitive development course.
BUt by all means do the grounding and shielding!! This in itself will set things in motion and it is the foundation of your entire energy system, so vital to do!

And be aware that it will take time. No reason to despair or panic, but when chakras are blocked/inactive like that, it means you hold on to a lot of old pain and things that stagnate you. And you will have to work through these things in order to 'heal'.
That's why psychology / coaching will work as well if you're aware of what is really limiting you in life. It is all connected. Psychological, emotional, mental, physical issues all have an effect on the energy system.
So you can work on healing via the energy system, or physical or psychological etc. It will and can all contribute to becoming 'whole'. But it WILL take time! So enjoy the journey, life is about the journey, not about reaching the goal!
And the beauty of the journey is, that even though sometimes it's painful, you will get to know yourself better and better, and start to realize what a gem you truly are! That's the gift of daring to set foot on this path!

OHHH my goodness
Thank you so much for taking the time to try to help me and you have
I realize i have to go get help psychologically and in the mean time i will do
what you said about grounding and shielding.
Your post has made me feel allot better and i will be patient
GOD bless you FairyCrystal
Old 30-12-2014, 02:25 PM
Master
Thank you guys for your advice
I will not listen to everything everyone says
thanks
Old 30-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Getting a grounding going, will have an effect on ALL your chakras.

FairyCrystal made a great post and I wanted to emphasize this piece above. Working on the root chakra (grounding) first will have an effect on all of your chakras. They kind of build on each other. So in a sense, even though you may be concentrating on only the root chakra, by doing that, you are getting that energy flowing upwards through all of them and it will affect all of them.

Good luck!
Old 30-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
OHHH my goodness
Thank you so much for taking the time to try to help me and you have
I realize i have to go get help psychologically and in the mean time i will do
what you said about grounding and shielding.
Your post has made me feel allot better and i will be patient
GOD bless you FairyCrystal
You're very welcome, Anthony!
Must admit my fingers hurt a bit after that post, haha.
Thank you for your blessing and good luck to you and a wonderful new year!!