Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Volune

Er.

I don't know it in the sentence way. I remember it in the rhetoric question way.
cyst spiritual reason
system's way of choosing accumulative bug and insect's pulsations only to result the irregular invasion of predictable recordings of minor and treatable progression? Or to be or not to be, that is the question?
Old 02-06-2011, 11:19 PM
Experiencer
What is the spiritual reason of a cyst?

It is a gathering together and sticking together of mental patterns or attitudes that have been accumulating unconsciously over a period of time. This can be from thought patterns or attitudes that we build up at certain times in our lives, possibily in defence to protect ourselves against something or to avoid confronting an issue within ourselves.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Deactivated Account
I am as of yet to be convinced that ALL physcial ailments relate to emotional issues/blockages...but I hope that is true.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Enlightener

I agree with what Ravenstar says, but I'll also add that physical ailment can also come from a specific or particular event, and once that issue is cleansed and healed then the cyst with heal.

Starbuck; I reckon you should check out The Journey by Brandon Bays. That opened my eyes to the fact that ALL physical ailments are from past emotional issues and blocks.

her website is www.thejourney.com

Blessings

E
Old 03-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account
I did the Journey process with a Journey therapist some years ago. While some emotion came up it made no difference to my physcial health. I'm willing to accept there may be other issues perpetuating my illness which I'm currenly working on, but I remain unconvinced emotional isses are the cause of every single ailment or disease. I have Brandon Bays books (both of them) and accept she experienced great healing, as others do, but what worked for them may not for all. I hope I'm wrong and I find my path to healing - if I do I will be on here shouting from the roof tops believe me.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Volune

Trust me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenstar
What is the spiritual reason of a cyst?

It is a gathering together and sticking together of mental patterns or attitudes that have been accumulating unconsciously over a period of time. This can be from thought patterns or attitudes that we build up at certain times in our lives, possibily in defence to protect ourselves against something or to avoid confronting an issue within ourselves.
It doesn't work with issues like decay growth of E.Coli Bacteria, however this definition does work with normal people-human issues.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:17 AM
MoonDancer

I think the most "spiritual" answer you could get is karma.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Master
What we are telling ourselves here is basically.. ''bacteria are bad'', ''disease is evil'', ''micro-organisms are karma'', ''humans are good''..

All of these are judgements place the human at the center of the universe.
These ideas come from humans who look at this from a HUMAN point of view.. the human=good, micro-organism=bad formula.