Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-01-2013, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi all, this morning I heard what sounded like a helicopter land next to my body. I felt myself moving and it seemed like I was going into the helicopter. I was with a man and I assume he was flying it. It was weird. I could see the scenery and eventually I landed somewhere. I was in a building and there were a lot of people around. I was wanting to go to a place but there were people around me. Do you have any ideas in how to travel when there are people around. Do I ignore the people and focus where I want to go to? Do I pretend the people are not there so I do not get distracted? I forgot to get myself aware. That is the first thing I want to do when I am out of my body is to get myself aware. I got distracted as there were people around.

I have actually had a experience in the RTZ where I heard a helicopter. I fell asleep and became conscious inside of my astral body while laying in my bed. Then suddenly my window blinds were blowing up in the air and I heard a helicopter right outside of my window. I went to my window and looked out and nothing was there but it was extremely loud. In the physical my window wasn't even open. But anyways for me on a projection where ever I end up is where my projection is going to take place, I can rarely change it once I have settled into a zone in the planes and the enviroment appears. Sometimes the enviroment appears as I am flying up to it and sometimes I don't see anything but blackness and then after landing sometimes up to several seconds later the enviroment appears around me as well as other spirits/entities/constructs. If I attempt to leave that place I almost always get stuck and cannot leave for some reason. My advice is instead of being upset you were distracted by your enviroment and the people around you embrace it. It's very likely you ended up there for a reason and the lesson is buried deep with in those people and the enviroment you are inside. When I first started projecting I didn't want anyone around me, I wanted to explore the astral alone. But now after countless projections and various levels of experiences I seek zones in the planes full of people, spirits, and entities. I seek the populated places. Honestly those are the most interesting places you will find because spirits/entities have put a lot of work into creating those places. On your own you are more likely to stumble into empty places with absolutely nothing happening there. If you are bound for the upper planes you will end up there with little work/intention/desire involved. With that said I would embrace where you end up for the time being. I have learned that we should allow our astral projection to lead the way for us, not attempt to lead it ourself. We will go to the places we need to go and visit the people we need to visit, by forcing it typically you will have unnatural results and lesser experiences.
Old 14-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Master

Thanks Tobi, I do not want want to be wondering around in the astral aimlessly. I hope you are right that we go into the light when we die.

Thank you Astral Explorer about telling us your experience and your advice. I appreciate it. It was very interesting. I think you and Tobi are correct. It was in the back of my mind today that there must be a reason why I was taken to that place. Next time I will investigate and find out things. If I told anyone about this helicopter experience they would think I was a lunatic. It is the most weirdest thing that has happened. Of course I would not tell anyone. I only told my family last night about it. They already think I am nuts so it does not really matter. They laughed, not in a nasty way. I did tell my mother and she believed me.