Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-12-2012, 06:11 PM
consciousCOMA

protection during astral projection.

I am having alot of interferance while astral projecting and lucid dreaming in my most conscious states. I keep getting harrased by alot of different entitys yelling at me and picking up my astral body and throwing it around. Its usually the same entity because I can tell by the way it yells at me, but I sometimes get harrased by pig snorting things and other little things that try and scare me. Is there anything I can do to prevent it, is there an angel I can call to to help me?
Old 28-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Master

Some people would say it is a test for you to pass. I do not know if it is a test. If it is a test I passed the test a long time ago and I have not had any problems since. The test you have to pass is not to be afraid or care about it. If you are not concerned about it the problem will go away. It worked for me.
Old 29-12-2012, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousCOMA
I am having alot of interferance while astral projecting and lucid dreaming in my most conscious states. I keep getting harrased by alot of different entitys yelling at me and picking up my astral body and throwing it around. Its usually the same entity because I can tell by the way it yells at me, but I sometimes get harrased by pig snorting things and other little things that try and scare me. Is there anything I can do to prevent it, is there an angel I can call to to help me?

COMA I went through pretty much the same thing with them throwing me around for almost a year of projecting and lucid dreaming. I just recently began to solve the problem and can project and lucid dream without just getting held down and attacked. They are trying to scare you with the noises so you must get over any fear if you have any, then they will lose their power against you. But that doesn't mean it will stop, they will still do things to prevent you from projecting. I have recently discovered that projectors aren't necessarily welcomed into parts of the astral planes. You have to just know that the planes are spirit's home and they are going to protect it just as we would protect our home in the physical world.

What made the difference for me was not necessarily fighting them back, that is actually what they want you to do. If they are trying to scare you say to them "I am not scared of you" and then give them a big hug. I know this probably sounds crazy or weird but it has been one of the only things that has made a difference in my case. It should definitely help the situation and let you turn them into friends. You will also want to talk to them, treat them like they are normal people and you want to be their friend. Just be careful though, always be on your toes but still be cordial. Don't make any binding agreements with them no matter what, but you can still be friendly with them. Let me know if that changes anything or not please, it made a huge difference in my situation.

The last thing I suggest is apologizing to them. Just tell them you are sorry for whatever you did to them. It's very possible you did something to anger them and they are re-paying you for it. Just say "look if I did anything wrong to you I am very sorry, please accept my apology." And then give them a hug if possible. This should make them immediately let go of you and then they will change their appearance into a regular Human form. If they change into something scary just repeat the process and tell them you are not scared. You have to mean it though, it might take some time to get used to spirits attempting to scare you before you really do get over the fear. It took me sometime myself. If all of this still doesn't work you might want to attempt to start convincing them to pass over, this is going to be something in the worst case scenario though, this could just make them more angry with you so don't try that just yet. And if none of that still works you are going to need to backtrack into your history and see if you perhaps angered or gathered the attention of a more powerful being that is now sending these spirits to do it's bidding. That is another thing that seemed to be going on in my case. So just let me know how it goes please.
Old 29-12-2012, 08:39 AM
goldie08

Quote:
---------

I'm surprised you'd begin and not have a prayer for protection before anything else. It's an individual matter but advisable to do so. See also:

Rev. Douglas James Cottrell PhD: Spirit guides and Akashic communication --

http://youtu.be/Ckpqyn8FgCg
Old 29-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie08
---------

I'm surprised you'd begin and not have a prayer for protection before anything else. It's an individual matter but advisable to do so. See also:

Rev. Douglas James Cottrell PhD: Spirit guides and Akashic communication --

http://youtu.be/Ckpqyn8FgCg

From my own personal experience of having a consortium of what appear to be darker spirits around if/when I pray for protection from the light or anything of that matter it just gets all the darker guys worked up and they harrass me even more than they would otherwise. I recently got a little paranoid about a few spirits that I was becoming pretty close with and I decided to pray for protection from the light and if any of those spirits were extremely dark and had foul intentions that I would be protected. Well that night they harrassed me all night long, I barely got any sleep and when I did get to sleep they all attacked me in the astral. A group of them cornered me and told me I had no choice but to join the darkness, of course I said no but they were relentless and gave me no rest that night. Since then the two girl spirits that were actually two of the friendliest out of all of them have totally disappeared, I am kind of sad about it honestly because they were taking me to wonderful places.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:10 PM
consciousCOMA

so ive been lying down and thinking hearing various forms of people calling my name, i can see purple floating with my third eye. i see spirals and eyes, and other visual anomolys. it was weird yesterday i was lying down and falling asleep, and i enter this state of mind where im aware that i can communicate telepathically and i call out as if i knew i was there, but then awake when i hear a response. almost shocked.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
so ive been lying down and thinking hearing various forms of people calling my name, i can see purple floating with my third eye. i see spirals and eyes, and other visual anomolys. it was weird yesterday i was lying down and falling asleep, and i enter this state of mind where im aware that i can communicate telepathically and i call out as if i knew i was there, but then awake when i hear a response. almost shocked.

This has happened to me dozens of times. I have had entire conversations with spirits during these experiences. Typically you are not in your physical body you are inside of one of your subtle bodies, but you are laying in your bed so you think you are in your physical and you're not aware of what body you are actually in. That is most likely what was happening in your case, I have experienced it too many times to count.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:39 PM
SelfGuided

Greetings conscious coma, your post prompted me to create an account after reading people's posts for a long time. The one thing I will assist in is people getting attacked. Being attacked is not a bad thing, it is simply an awareness check that you are out of balance in life or in the astrals.

Calling on angels or white light is polaric, or out of balance. Colors all have different functions. Out of body the only protective light is gold. Other colors have different functions but white or black are beacons for attacks or unwanted visitors. Play around for where you are on your own path but if you want to be left alone or unharmed, the gold light will protect you. All you need to do is envision a golden shell around you, it's that simple.

The entities will stop appearing when your fear of them subsides, but at least you will be free from harm.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Knower
When you astral project you actually create these things yourself. So, if you're already scared, then chances are you'll see something scary.

You will be able to see negative energies when astral projecting, but they won't bother you unless you acknowledge them, and even then they can do you no harm, only try to scare you.

As SelfGuided says, try to envision a bubble of light around yourself and remember that you are safe.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfGuided
Greetings conscious coma, your post prompted me to create an account after reading people's posts for a long time. The one thing I will assist in is people getting attacked. Being attacked is not a bad thing, it is simply an awareness check that you are out of balance in life or in the astrals.

Calling on angels or white light is polaric, or out of balance. Colors all have different functions. Out of body the only protective light is gold. Other colors have different functions but white or black are beacons for attacks or unwanted visitors. Play around for where you are on your own path but if you want to be left alone or unharmed, the gold light will protect you. All you need to do is envision a golden shell around you, it's that simple.

The entities will stop appearing when your fear of them subsides, but at least you will be free from harm.

From my own experience flourescent violet light is one of the most powerful colors in the astral. Dark entities seem to hate it for some reason. I have probably been attacked in the astral hundreds of times at this point and as he suggested white light has never once offered me any safety from those attacks. On a recent occasion I managed to make my hand burst into a yellow/greenish light which was keeping a group of spirits away from me both in amazement and fear. But by far flourescent violet light is the most powerful. I have had entities grabbing onto my legs and made my legs burst into flames of a bright violet and the entities really didn't like it. The green/yellow light they didn't want to get close to it, but the violet was a much more violent reaction out of them. I could tell it was literally hurting them. Unfortunately though relying on light in the astral is not going to be your answer. It's something that takes a lot of time and mastering to be able to perform properly on a regular basis.

It's dumb to pull out the big guns when you don't even know who or what you are up against. It could be a spirit that doesn't mean you any harm at all, they might just not want you tromping around in their home the astral. Can you blame them honestly? Would you want some tourist tromping around in your backyard that doesn't have the slightest clue what harm they are causing the enviroment? This is why my advice is when they manifest into a physical body or physical body parts give them a hug, I am telling you this is going to likely be the best approach. I dealt with similar attacks to yours for over a year and the situation seemed hopeless. The same spirits that I thought wanted to torture and harm me ended up taking me to places in the astral I could of absolutely never found on my own. Those places lead to some of the best astral experiences I have had thus far. So instead of resorting to fire and light you should stick to what I have told you so that instead of making enemies you will attempt to make friends out of them. It will pay off in the long-run trust me. If you fight back you are just going to make them continue doing what they have done, you are just feeding into their game.

Angering spirits in the astral is never a good idea. They live there, they protect it, they call it home. We all need to remember that above all things. It is their home and fighting back should always be a last resort, they are not going to let you into the astral unless you slip by them when they aren't paying attention which is rare, or if you have their permission. I don't know exactly why they do this, but they do and so you need to be cordial with them so they allow you in and instead of ruining your experiences it is likely they will make them better than you can even imagine. With great powers come great responsibility and I imagine this is their way of trying to teach you how to act in the astral, it took me so long to come to this conclusion. Hopefully my advice can spare you over a year of frustration. If they are trying to scare you tell them you're not scared, but it has to be true. This could also be that you have internal fears that need to be dealt with before entering the astral, unresolved fear is dangerous and they could be protecting you from yourself. It's so hard to believe that something attacking you could be a good thing, but it very well could be.

Resolve your fears, even if they attack you return that attack with kindness to them. A lot of people say love will solve these problems, but how do you love something that is attacking you? This is why I suggest just being kind to them, talk to them as they attack you and hug them. Tell them you are sorry that this has to happen, tell them you are sorry that it has to be this way. If you fight back and make them angry it will only increase the amount of time these attacks happen until you are free to project again. If absolutely nothing has changed after several times of trying this then perhaps it is time to resort to other options, but this should always be the first approach. Unfortunately it took me an extremely long time to come to the realization over all of this. But the lessons that I learned from it happening I would not change even if I could, it has made me the person I am today and helped me to understand how things really are in the astral. Not how people want to believe they are.