Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Master
I just had the best projection of my entire life!

Well I was laying in bed and suddenly had exit sensations, I knew I was about to project and project I did. The girl not the little girl flew on my back the entire time until I got the highest I could go then she got off my back. I am starting to wonder if she is my guide because she was guiding me around where I went. This is where the projection gets good. I went to this place full of Humans, it had thousands of people there. It was like a gathering zone where people go to watch movies, see exhibits, buy candy, food, play games. When I first got there I couldn't believe where I was and I screamed "OMG I AM HERE CONSCIOUSLY FROM MEDITATING WEEEEEEE" everyone looked at me like I was an idiot. I asked the girl where everyone was from and she said "everywhere" I said everywhere as in other planets? She said "yes." I said "OMG how many planets are there with intelligent life on them?" She said "40." I said "40!?!?!?" She said "No 40,000". Then right after that she led me to this exhibit thing it was sort of like a museum exhibit showing wildlife in a museum but it changes and shows you the scenery and wildlife from different planets. I got to see a small fiery horse from another planet. Someone actually told me what planet it from was!! But I can't remember. The horse wasn't on fire it was small and white and had these hard spiky parts where it's mane was, it was so awesome looking. I wish I could of got to see more but she had to go to the bathroom. There were hundreds of people watching black and white films made by other intelligent life forms. There was a movie with these "small people" looking way. They were short and stubby, had big round eyes. Eventually the girl told me to stop acting like an idiot I was making her look stupid, lol. Then she went to the bathroom and unfortunately I lost the connection to the projection. This is by far the best projection I have ever had! I can't believe it I am almost in tears because of what just happened. I have always wanted to know about E.T.s.
Old 29-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator
YAY!!
Don't you just love it when things like this happen?
This really is awesome.
Old 29-11-2012, 07:20 PM
peacegarden

That sound VERY cool!!! 40,000? Wow!
Old 29-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Super Moderator
Having to go to the bathroom....on the Astral....well, when nature calls! LOL!

Is this girl who guided you in this fascinating place -the same Being who held your arm while you were leaving a few weeks ago? Or someone entirely new?
Old 29-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Master
I am not sure honestly. I can only speculate, I haven't asked her that yet unfortunately. Either the guy I have been working with got rid of all the nasty ones around me and the only ones left are the nice ones whom I have misunderstood and angered somehow then my apologies have made things better. I actually had another short projection a little bit ago where another girl a heavier set young one took me up for a second, then sideways, then down. I started screaming "NOOOOO NOT DOWN I WANNA GO UP!!!" but then I just shut up and let her take me where she wanted.

This is where things get interesting she took me to this auditorium full of teenagers, I can't help but feel they are in some class or training. When I first got there they appeared as Human but after a second of talking to them they started to change their skin color turned different and a few features. I was talking to this asian boy who had really dark blue skin and typical asian eyes. His head was a little longer than a Humans but he looked mostly Human. I started telling him how I had a physical body laying in a bed somewhere, he was so amazed by that he couldn't believe it. Everyone started crowding around me in amazement. The asian boy said to me "When you first got here you really looked like an alien!" I replied "Well we are all aliens somewhere to someone." They all were asking me about how I was there and still alive in a physical body, they were stunned almost. Then right as I started to lose the connection the boy said "Oh wow I bet you've been reincarnated a lot of times!" I am pretty sure it was a different girl cause after she let go of me and set me down I looked at her and said are you the same girl from before? She said no I am not and then left the place and left me with the teenagers. I almost feel like she was bringing me there to show the teenagers about having a physical body and stuff like that, it felt like in school when a kid brings in a grown up for show and tell. It was so awesome! I was so comfortable with all of them, they were very nice.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator
This is so interesting. The teenagers were aware of having a physical body and also of the idea of reincarnation, so they were obviously Beings who had lived somewhere physically. And yet they were not familiar with the idea of leaving the physical body consciously.
That's interesting, because most teenagers (on planet Earth anyway) are aware of Astral projection, they have heard of it, whether they believe it or not, or whether they've had any experience of it or not, but many of them at least know about it as a concept.

It's a wonderful experience to meet other Beings from other systems, or from....wherever? Really great stuff
Old 02-12-2012, 06:34 AM
Master
I personally think they had never been alive physically, but then why would they look so different? It's hard for me to say honestly. They definitely looked Humanoid but clearly were not Humans. It's all very confusing but they were perplexed by the idea that I had a physical body and was right there talking to them in a non-physical form. It was something they had clearly never seen, maybe never heard of. Which makes me wonder if they have ever had a physical life. I am starting to think this. However evolved we are in the spirit world we appear at that age. If we are new to it we appear as children, then we turn into spiritual teenagers in their case where they are being educated and learning everything possible about spiritual evolution. Then we mature into a spiritual young adult and further on. This obviously is just a theory I am proposing from my recent projections and encounters. What would decide if we appear as a child, teenager, or adult though? It's all very interesting to try and imagine.

Either way they were amazed with the fact they were talking to me and I was alive physically at the same time, dual consciousness you could say. It was something they had never seen, maybe even heard of. Maybe you can only consciously project once you have spiritually matured past your spiritual childhood and starting in the teenage years? Maybe that's why the girl brought me there. I feel like it was for them to learn just as much as it was for me. This would agree with them saying that I must of been reincarnated many times. It's all very interesting, I am hoping I can learn more in the near future and meet new wonderful beings like the ones I met that night, and the night after.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:11 AM
Henri77

Very cool adventure-story

Many many ET's do not have dense corporal bodies such as us.
It is possible this is what they meant by "physical"
4th dim bodies still possess form but very little mass (as you know)

I'd talked to beings who had never incarnated in physical form, decades ago when my wife channeled a variety of souls, when she was particularly open, and not firmly established in her body.
Two of 'em said they had never had "bodies" such that we know them.
(they acted as teachers of a sort for us-me, inasmuch as they could in a brief exchange)

As I understand there are variations between dimensions, (Drunvalo describes them as overtones, exactly as in music.)
This may feel more authentic than a hard distinction of 3rd,4th, 5th dimension.....it does to me...anyway

I'm just finishing Jurgen Ziewe's book about his astral journeys, and it's totally revised-updated my ideas about the afterlife.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Very cool adventure-story

Many many ET's do not have dense corporal bodies such as us.
It is possible this is what they meant by "physical"
4th dim bodies still possess form but very little mass (as you know)

I'd talked to beings who had never incarnated in physical form, decades ago when my wife channeled a variety of souls, when she was particularly open, and not firmly established in her body.
Two of 'em said they had never had "bodies" such that we know them.
(they acted as teachers of a sort for us-me, inasmuch as they could in a brief exchange)

As I understand there are variations between dimensions, (Drunvalo describes them as overtones, exactly as in music.)
This may feel more authentic than a hard distinction of 3rd,4th, 5th dimension.....it does to me...anyway

Yea I agree. Though it is possible that they were projecting themselves into the area you found them in. Maybe they actually were teenagers. I actually think that humans with blue skin and such are from earth originally, but a long time ago they left earth at a time when humanity was able to do so, when humanity in many ways were more advanced technologically. Then humanity here on this earth got thrown back evolutionary. These off worlders have existed on other moons, planets etc. The others are simply different species of extra terrestrials. Like I said they might all be teenagers. It must have been a great experience. It may be the case that the older generations of the different species, are aware of how to leave their bodies and travel and his a common experience, whilst the teenagers were ignorant of the fact. I am just surmising of course.

Keep sharing your experiences. It is very interesting.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype