Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-06-2015, 11:34 PM
Master
No particular place to go

Hello,

Some thoughts flowing through the mind about having no particular place to go.

Not meaning life has, is, and will continue to give things to do and at times things to work through and such.

More a feeling that there is no place to go, no mountain top need be obtained (so to speak).

A drifting down the path of life and just living life and dealing with what may come along, but not a need to obtain a point of more then living.

With this are the ups and downs and just feels to be the flow of life.

Wondering if anyone else is feeling this. Anyone feeling that there is no peak to reach, only living life as best one can.

It feels like a freeing up of sorts and this is in no way to diminish anyone desire, need, or feeling that there is a peak to reach.

Right now though seems life is telling me to take care of what is here and don't worry about the rest, for that is being worked out as you live life here and now.

Make sense to anyone?

Welcome your thoughts, insights, sharing, or whatever may be felt.

Thank you
Old 04-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Master
Here and now is all there is.
The rest is the story we create around life.

How we *move* and where we perceive we are moving too is part of the story of *me* *you* *us* yet when it all falls away, there is life being itself, flowing as it will and does.

Letting go of control beyond the now as I learned, helped me to TRUST in life, itself as it is and needs to be.

Getting on with it is doing what you need to do in your own shared space of where you need to be.

I saw this point in my own path, ending the *perception* of seeking and just being *you* in your world as you wish to be.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-06-2015, 12:02 AM
Master
Yeah Bro, for donkeys... as in time.

The big mess just gets messier but it kinda gets prettier too.

It's been kinda tricky on this end 'cause I supposedly had all this potential to keep being in it but it just felt like even if you might go higher you weren't gonna see anything any different... oops, I go higher I wasn't...

And I wonder why so many other people don't let go of what they do well in favour of trying new stuff where you can fail, or not fail, but just be discovering.

What I like too is the more one let's go of doing anything in particular the more whatever you might do is given so much more room to just lightly touch the edges, it's like the whole world thing just absolutely loves us taking it easy, and makes it even easier.

But I do have stuff needs doin' and I can feel it getting closer but we're taking time to be friendly, none of the ol' needs done yesterday, and it doesn't really matter if it never get's done but it will be fun when, and if, I do!
Old 05-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello dear Moonglow,

I feel synonymous with some findings with experiments in recent quantum science, or let's just look at the biological side of our perception - that your world exists and is experienced in relationship to you and you are that fabulous artist who puts his artwork of life into context. If existence is a blank canvas and we are handed certain colors to draw upon, then the image is completely up to ourselves. Life will have the meaning we give to it, life will hand us the things to do we believe we need to do, life will show us peaks we might embark a journey upon when we perceive that this is going to be our peak and journey. My feeling is that you might worry a little about that, but you can't get it really wrong, just know your value to existence. You are a unique artist being brought forward from existence for a perfect reason as infinite intelligence makes no mistakes.

~ Deo
Old 05-06-2015, 07:56 AM
Master
hi

hi sum tms i do ths 1 go on web cam livs lk usa aus amstamd so o i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-06-2015, 08:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello,

Not meaning life has, is, and will continue to give things to do and at times things to work through and such.

More a feeling that there is no place to go, no mountain top need be obtained (so to speak).

A drifting down the path of life and just living life and dealing with what may come along, but not a need to obtain a point of more then living.

Wondering if anyone else is feeling this. Anyone feeling that there is no peak to reach, only living life as best one can.

It feels like a freeing up of sorts and this is in no way to diminish anyone desire, need, or feeling that there is a peak to reach.

Right now though seems life is telling me to take care of what is here and don't worry about the rest, for that is being worked out as you live life here and now.

Make sense to anyone?

Thank you

Hi Moonglow

Sometimes, when I begin to think that there is no particular point to existence, that we are all just drifters in a world which is going to happen to us whether we like it or not, I am reminded of the Alejandro Jodorowski quote from 'Dune':

“What is the goal in life? It’s to create yourself a soul.”

I like the idea that we are born as a blank canvas, with the earth giving us the instruments to colour and contour our soul, so we may create something beautiful within our selves.

Like the up and down of an artists brush stroke, each act of activity or non-participation adds dimension to our canvas. We can capture our experience and hang it in the halls of eternity (wherever that is ) for all to view like a fine tapestry.

That's just how I see it
Old 05-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

Make sense to anyone?

Thank you

Hi Moonglow - Yes I've been feeling the same thing for quite some time. I'm reading a book (Just One Thing - Developing a Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time) and the more I read, the more I feel that there must be things I just don't get. For example, one chapter is dedicated to Excitement, emphasizing how one should get excited about something in life and maintain that excitement or passion. I've had many passions, but excitement is something that has become foreign to me. Another thing is Goal Setting. I mean, why does one have to set goals to feel alive? Speaking for myself, I'm not a mountain climber and since goal-setting in the past has been slowly destroyed by circumstances beyond my control, I don't tend to set goals anymore, but just live my life one day at a time. Another area in this book is Dream Big. Again, I don't see the point in it. I find pleasure in the little things in life and have grown to appreciate the things I do have and not have lofty expectations to acquire more than what I already have.

I do feel there is no place to go other than where I'm at right now. Although I do a lot of reading, it's suggestions such as what I'm reading in this book now that make me think 'you can't be moved by everything you read'. Equally so, I can't be moved by everything in life or moved to change, be something different or aspire to get somewhere I'm not. Just my take on things. I'm a pretty content person right now where I sit.
Old 05-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

Hi

Quote:
Some thoughts
sounds dangerous
Quote:
flowing through the mind about having no particular place to go.
That's the art of contemplation

Quote:
one does what need doing

Quote:
No valley to go down to, either

Quote:

Quote:

I'm forced to do one thing for the sake of another because that's how social institutions are set up.

Quote:
I know, right, spiritualism is so stressful!

Quote:

Make sense to anyone?

Sounds like baby bear's porridge.

Quote:

Thank you

I would have said what you already said
Old 05-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Here and now is all there is.

Quote:
The rest is the story we create around life.

How we *move* and where we perceive we are moving too is part of the story of *me* *you* *us* yet when it all falls away, there is life being itself, flowing as it will and does.

Letting go of control beyond the now as I learned, helped me to TRUST in life, itself as it is and needs to be.

Getting on with it is doing what you need to do in your own shared space of where you need to be.

I saw this point in my own path, ending the *perception* of seeking and just being *you* in your world as you wish to be.

Good Idea!
Old 05-06-2015, 03:21 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Hello,

Make sense to anyone?

Thank you

It is so
there is a time to plant
there is a time to harvest
there is a time for solace
there is a time for joy
there is a time for doing nothing
there is a time for being
there is a time without time

After that/or behind that/or always has been, I think there is the "liberation" "ascension" or something beyond our imagination with no boundaries

today I feel like a happy pink bunny ;)