Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 21-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Master
How? What do I do?

How does one invoke a walk-in, what is necessary to ensure safety? I don't believe in soul-plans, higher-selves or soul contracts of any form. Nor do I believe we come here for any reason but to live and survive. But I do believe souls can move between bodies - which is what I want - I want to give my body to something else so I can be elsewhere.

My reasons are of my own. I just want information.
Old 22-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Master
If I would us smilies I would us a really big one.
Walk in walk outs are very rare and are arranged from the non physical realms.
Usually agreed well ahead.
And as far as I know it takes a close to death situation to bring a bout a walk our and walk in.
Old 23-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Master

Sorry the only way I know that a walk-in can happen is via soul agreement (in which case you will then leave your body probably permanently).

If you want to be elsewhere, that is possible by astral projection.

It is also possible for another to use anothers body to like be elsewhere and experience throu the other (but not take over it! thou I guess some could do) and hence use the others senses eg eyes to see out of, hearing etc (but you'd have to be able to be doing things at a quite advanced level to be doing that).

If you are wanting another to use your body, that is possible by channelling or trance channelling (but I personally dont recommend it, I wonder if that is one of the reasons why I ended up with so many entities in me at one point thou we were in a protective circle).
Old 23-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account
If you are wanting to invoke a soul exchange, no one can guarantee its safe unless you are familiar with the spirit doing the soul exchange, and are certain they will honor your exit points (or rather, avoid taking them). Its a gamble either way you look at it.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 23-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Experiencer

From what I understand, there has to be agreement between both souls. There is a period where the process can be reversed, but eventually, the body's original owner goes to the "other side", and doesn't return to that body. You might try reading "Strangers Among Us" by Ruth Montgomery. I believe hers was the original, definitive work about the subject. You would probably still have to reincarnate at some point.
Old 24-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestShadeofGrey
How does one invoke a walk-in, what is necessary to ensure safety? I don't believe in soul-plans, higher-selves or soul contracts of any form. Nor do I believe we come here for any reason but to live and survive. But I do believe souls can move between bodies - which is what I want - I want to give my body to something else so I can be elsewhere.

My reasons are of my own. I just want information.
As you said, spirits can easily move between bodies. Its called possession.

Here is some info i got from a repented fallen angel which i guess you will class as a higher-self.

One sort of demonic supplanting is often referred to as a "walk-in". In these cases, there is a human spirit present up to a point in that person's life until a demon (nephil spirit) entirely takes them over [1]. A wandering nephil spirit can also be implanted pre-natally usually in a fetus who are themselves of nephil descent...this is called a "moon child". Both of these sorts will pass down generationally for four generations without renewal of the "contract" [2]. It can become confusing to explain because a person can be both physically the product of a nephil bloodline and also have the spirit of a much older raphah [3] within that physical body. In fact rephaim cannot take up residence in a body which is purely human. [4]

So
[1] if you do a 'walk-in' you cannot leave your body.
[2] if you don't believe in 'contracts' then a 'walk-in' is impossible because that is exactly what a 'walk-in' is.
[3] a raphah is another word for daemon, ancestral spirit, 'eternally dead', 'the damned', djinn and ghost. These guys are real nasty pure evil negative entities that just cannot wait to destroy everything they possess. Male raphah's are wraiths and female raphah's are banshees. Now looking at many Irish folklore stories about banshees, we can see things don't go very well for the mortal humans after hearing a banshee's wail.
[4] if you are purely human (brown skin, brown eyes and brown hair) then a walk-in will be impossible.

i can go on if you want. However, i guess this is not what you wanted to hear.

Ask any other SF members here who are in contact with Arch-angel Michael or Gabriel for verification of what i have stated above because all angels get their information from the same source.
Old 24-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Experiencer

That only individuals who are brown-skinned, brown-eyed, and brown haired are fully "human" is a curious statement, Tristan. Those of us who display none of those characteristics usually consider ourselves to be fully "human". Would you consider delving into that statement more fully?
Old 24-09-2014, 11:46 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
That only individuals who are brown-skinned, brown-eyed, and brown haired are fully "human" is a curious statement, Tristan. Those of us who display none of those characteristics usually consider ourselves to be fully "human". Would you consider delving into that statement more fully?

Hmm...yes....I was wondering this as well...
Old 25-09-2014, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
Initially Adam and Eve were constructed from the elements around them.

Like a potter with clay YHWH or Yahushua built Adam and Eve from earth. As earth (soil/clay) is brown, Adam's and Eve's eyes were brown, the skin was brown and the hair was brown.

The nearest ancestors to Adam and Eve today would be a person from a tribe in the Amazon jungle or the Middle-East.

Anyway, then came the rebellion where the fallen watchers took women and gave birth to the nephilim.

The fallen watchers are more commonly known as the Nordics lead by Odin, Thor and others. They have blue eyes, blond hair, low crown foreheads and pointy ears. They have no sense of humour hence the reason why the fictional character Spock was created so that mankind can be 'groomed' to accept the fallen watchers once again when they show themselves as aliens.

These are the guys that Adolf Hitler was dealing with and where the idea of rebuilding the perfect Aryan race originated from.

As the human race was slowly transforming, mortals could then be easily possessed by fallen angels like Lucifer. Lucifer and other seraphs / cherubs have green/hazel eyes, black hair and high crown foreheads.

Note: a seraph can be seen in human form or dragon form. Now look at Chinese mythology and note than they have many coloured dragons and that the majority of the human population has black hair.

Here is the exact reply i once got from a repented fallen angel who was directly involved in creating the 'mess' that this world is in now.

brown hair and brown eyes didn't originate with the dragon...green and "hazel" eyes appear in serpent hybrids and on occasion black eyes have. Red hair and black hair are traits of various hybrids from the dragon line but not brown. That is not to say that there aren't people of mixture who manifest brown hair or eyes but the pure traits, if manifested from the dragon line, would be as stated.

Original humans had dark reddish hued skin pigment...akin to a mixture of what you'd see on someone from the middle east and a Native American. Their eyes and hair were earth brown. They looked like the source from which they were made....that being earth. There's no one group of people on earth that perfectly resemble them any longer.

it required that the Watchers begin such an interbreeding initially. They used their physical presence to enable their interbreeding..they also used those means to create chimeras as hosts for the non corporeal ones among us. Once the gene pools were muddied...the ability to possess those who had hybrid genetics became possible. We were not able to possess pure human bodies.

Last edited by Tristran : 25-09-2014 at 10:01 AM.
Old 27-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Experiencer

Well, thank you for the detailed response. It was interesting, and well-expressed. What are those ideas based on? Ancient texts? Channeled information?