Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-08-2015, 12:12 PM
Ascender
ENERGY OF ABUNDANCE PRAYER

I give thanks for the vast, joyous abundant energy of the creative force of the universe that flows through me and through everyone and everything. May all people, all beings, all creation be open to receive the divine alive energy of abundance filling us with life, creativity, love, joy, vibrant health and wellness. May this alive abundant energy pour into me filling all parts of my life with goodness and prosperity, that I may flourish in all ways, and may it flow through me to also nourish others. Thank you for my wonderful and beautiful career which serves humanity and fulfills me, that keeps growing and expanding everyday, bringing a flowing stream of income and sustenance into my life. Thank you for those I am here to help who are drawn to my light, who recognize, receive and are enhanced by what I offer, I light a flame within my heart and send it to each and every one of you right now. Thank you for my ability to give and for my ability to receive from others, thank you for the love that flows between us in many forms including money. That you for all the forms of abundant, creative, alive energy pouring into me now from all directions, enriching me as I grow and unfold and contribute to the growth and well being of others. May all beings everywhere be open to receive and transmit this unending flow of powerful alive energy of abundance from the source of all in which we have our life. May all beings bloom and may this world become a garden of love and joy.
Thank you, and so it is.

Last edited by SaraTherase : 13-08-2015 at 04:08 PM.
Old 13-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Master
Thank you SaraTherase.......It's a beautiful gracious prayer......Im happy to say it also........and send the thoughts of it back to you and all others......
Old 25-08-2015, 09:04 AM
sk4usa

So funny that I saw your post & beautiful prayer this evening, as lately I have had many synchronicities occurring daily. The manifestation of our own realities & law of attraction has been a huge theme for me right now & seeing your post was yet another sign from the Divine that I am on the right path & that everything is as it should be at this moment. There are rewards & miracles manifesting in my life now & will be surrounding me very soon. Thank you so much for the wonderful words & intentions you have sent forth & may you & yours be blessed with love & light.