Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account

finding pennies

This has been happening for some time now, I have been finding pennies in my dreams .

And very specifically, seeing where the pennies are, not just random pennies laying on the sidewalk.

Dream Angel xx
Old 29-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Megamedes

What does your intuition tell you?
Old 29-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Deactivated Account

that if I look in the places, shown to me in my dreams, that I will find these pennies, strange isn't it ?
Old 29-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Megamedes

Why do you need these pennies?
Old 29-07-2014, 10:24 PM
Deactivated Account

pennies are a sign from above, that someone is thinking of you/ me
Old 29-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Megamedes

Or it is a sign from within that we are looking for scraps to make our way through living.
Old 29-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Deactivated Account

that's a different line of thought , have you ever had dreams of finding coins ?
Old 29-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Megamedes

Yes in a way. I was scraping the back of a closet to find things I could sell for scraps to make the day. Do you ever go all in or are you looking for the best deals?
Old 29-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Deactivated Account

I look for good deals.

Just a bit of advice, if you are looking to sell books to a used bookstore... most of them pay hardly anything at all ! I took in a whole stack of good books, hardly used and ones they should have no problem selling and I couldn't believe how little they paid.
Old 29-07-2014, 10:39 PM
yumi14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
that's a different line of thought , have you ever had dreams of finding coins ?

I've also experienced dreams, many of them where I find coins. Not just pennies, but others as well. Even foreign coins.

What is strange is in those dreams, I'm always around other people. They never see the coins I find and collect. They always seem oblivious to them, even when its right in front of them.