Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Ascender
test and pencil dream

In my dream, i was taking a national exam. However, i do not have a pencil with me. This is a shade and scan type of exam wherein a specific brand and number of pencil is required. So i asked for my male bestfriend, i think he has 3 pencils. He is seated next to me and reluctantly gave me a pencil. Its lead was broken so i had to borrow his sharpener. However after sharpening it, i noticed it was a colored pen and not the one prescribed for test taking. So i returned his pencil and kooked at my other side, this friend onky has one pencil is very busy taking the exam. She only had one pencil ao i understood why she cant help me and so i didnt bother her. At my back was a friend i have no contact with for a very ling time now. She has 2 pencils and wouldnt lend me one, saying the other one is a spare. I was frustrated and told her she is willing to throw away our friendship for such a small amount? So i had no choice but to go out of the house (funny how we are taking the test at my now deceased grandma's house). I had to hurry for i was consuming a lot of time, i went in one of thw neighbors house and a friend lent me a pencil but it was a brighter version than the one prescribed. She was even asking her relatives to lend me a pencil (This friend wasnt taking the test). I tjought i will just have to buy then i woke up.

Btw i dont know why, but it seems like the two friends who wouldnt lend me their pencils (even the guy who lent me a broken green pencil) were competing with me. Its like they do not want me to take and finish the exam. Very weird. These people in real life are very good to me. And all alongbwhile dreaming i was conscious of the fact that this a problem that i need to resolve first by asking for help inside the room, borrowing from those who i know has extra pencils then when tjere seemed to be no hope inside, i knew i had to go out, took my wallet and looked for a pencil outside.

Tried searching online, no interpretation makes sense. So help please? =)
Old 17-07-2014, 04:12 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renessme
In my dream, i was taking a national exam. However, i do not have a pencil with me.

A realization that you don't have something you need in some of your greater tests in life. This is a shade and scan type of exam wherein a specific brand and number of pencil is required.

Shade and scan maybe about taking in the bigger view of your own shadow aspects, the parts of you that you may only scan over not actually go deeper with in yourselfSo

i asked for my male bestfriend, i think he has 3 pencils. He is seated next to me and reluctantly gave me a pencil. Its lead was broken so i had to borrow his sharpener. However after sharpening it, i noticed it was a colored pen and not the one prescribed for test taking. So i returned his pencil and kooked at my other side, this friend onky has one pencil is very busy taking the exam. She only had one pencil ao i understood why she cant help me and so i didnt bother her. At my back was a friend i have no contact with for a very ling time now. She has 2 pencils and wouldnt lend me one, saying the other one is a spare. I was frustrated and told her she is willing to throw away our friendship for such a small amount?

That feeling you describe feels pivotal to the overall theme about getting what you need in life in some way, letting go of the whole idea that just because others or you don't support you in teh way you need and require for yourself

So i had no choice but to go out of the house (funny how we are taking the test at my now deceased grandma's house).

When all else fails around you, changing direction will lead you to another place to get your needs met...I had to hurry for i was consuming a lot of time, i went in one of thw neighbors house and a friend lent me a pencil but it was a brighter version than the one prescribed. She was even asking her relatives to lend me a pencil (This friend wasnt taking the test).

In changing direction and making other choices you see what opens for you, even though it may not be exactly what you need you still see that there is support to be found in other ways when you keep trying new ways.. I tjought i will just have to buy then i woke up.
Again at this point you have the realization that you sometimes have to
take charge and find what you need for you alone. Others have so many reasons why they cant give you what you need, but ultimately you can find a way yourself.

Btw i dont know why, but it seems like the two friends who wouldnt lend me their pencils (even the guy who lent me a broken green pencil) were competing with me.

Competing with yourself on some level can often come through this space. Blocking yourself because you trying so hard through others and no looking at the real and clear way to get what you need.

Its like they do not want me to take and finish the exam. Very weird. These people in real life are very good to me. And all alongbwhile dreaming i was conscious of the fact that this a problem that i need to resolve first by asking for help inside the room, borrowing from those who i know has extra pencils then when tjere seemed to be no hope inside, i knew i had to go out, took my wallet and looked for a pencil outside.

YOu have all your own answers within you for you needs. You on some level saboutage your own answers and findings by using others as your means to that space. The inside of the room can often be symbolic of going within you to find what you need, then extending yourself to the outside world to find that which you know you need.

Tried searching online, no interpretation makes sense. So help please? =)

I connect pencil and exam as more bringing more light and shade to your needs. Meaning letting go of those shadows that block your way in you and awakening to the nature of your own light which houses all that you need. This way those greater tests in life become less time consuming moving through so many avenues to find and get your needs met, but more listening to you and directly knowing what you need and where to go for them...
Old 17-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Ascender
Thank you =) this is a very profound interpretation but yeah, i am the only one who can solve my problems amd have somehow felt that i can solve it on my own and find suppory outside 8f those i initially asked for help. Aid always come from people i do not expect.