Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Pathfinder
Question Weakness

The ending of this dream stuck in my memory.

I was with my friend on a field near a mall. He was searching for his laptop that he got lost, I noticed it laying on the grass and crouched to pick it up, I put it in his bag, but then I noticed that I have a difficulty standing up. At first it seemed like it's getting harder and harder to straighten my knees, but then realized that I don't have any strength to keep on my feet. The next episode we are at the mall, I'm trying my best to stand straight, but my body is too heavy, or my legs are to weak to keep balance, and I'm creating havoc at the mall by accidentally swinging (like a drunk person trying to keep his balance) and knocking grocery on the floor. At that moment I'm thinking how the security worker is watching me on the camera and suspecting me of stealing, and then I see a man near me, who's swinging even more than I do, but I notice that he's creating the havoc on purpose to slip some vegetables in his shirt, and so now I'm trying my best to create distance, so that I wouldn't get in trouble, but at that point my feet seemed stuck on the floor, the end. Alarm woke me up, didn't manage to recall more. What are your thoughts? Hope it's not like an omen or something.. peace
Old 16-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator
I would say this is a dream about your perception of yourself. You have miss information or logic that you are carrying around with you. You perceive your lack of ability or ability to stand on your own is a reflection of who you are when it isn't something you do intentionally. You do not get things wrong, make mistakes or mess things up on purpose like others may. So this dream seems to me to be telling you to stop being so hard on yourself for your misteps and messes. Your intentions are in the right place so focus on that and the rest will work itself out. You are trying hard to do the best you can.
Old 16-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks for the reply, your words feel both truthful and comforting, so thank you for that. I guess sometimes I am hard on myself, but I find it hard not to be. Mostly because I feel like I am stuck in the middle of nowhere and what I value, and what I'm dreaming of seems not to be getting any closer, even further maybe, because I really do mess up bad, and I feel useless, cowardice even. Not really sure how to cope with it, so I end up being mad with myself.

After having this dream, I got worried that maybe my higher self is getting weaker or something, not really sure how I feel about that thought, maybe more powerless.. But I get it, there is nothing good that can come out of self hate, not really sure how to keep those feelings from overtaking me, but I will try to be aware of them from now on.. peace E.
Old 16-07-2014, 08:44 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticFlux
The ending of this dream stuck in my memory.

I was with my friend on a field near a mall. He was searching for his laptop that he got lost, I noticed it laying on the grass and crouched to pick it up, I put it in his bag, but then I noticed that I have a difficulty standing up.

The friend would most likely be symblic of you. A part of you that has perhaps picked up on things that were not your own in others. The difficulty in standing doing this might be revealing the nature of when you *take on this role* you lose your own grounding.At first it seemed like it's getting harder and harder to straighten my knees, but then realized that I don't have any strength to keep on my feet.

The legs are what move us forward in life, carry us through the many experiences in this life
.The next episode we are at the mall, I'm trying my best to stand straight, but my body is too heavy, or my legs are to weak to keep balance, and I'm creating havoc at the mall by accidentally swinging (like a drunk person trying to keep his balance) and knocking grocery on the floor.

The ungrounded state of being, where you lose control of your movements out of your control in this way, are actually in your control if you go back to the nature of what ungrounds you.At that moment I'm thinking how the security worker is watching me on the camera and suspecting me of stealing,

This seems to be an aspect of you that perceives others as not *SEEing* the real reasons of things. Creating ideas about things that may not be true to the truth of situations.. and then I see a man near me, who's swinging even more than I do, but I notice that he's creating the havoc on purpose to slip some vegetables in his shirt, and so now I'm trying my best to create distance, so that I wouldn't get in trouble, but at that point my feet seemed stuck on the floor, the end.

This man represents the one in you that knows the truth and intention and purpose, yet part of you is afraid of repercussions of others in the face of your own truth..Failing others comes to mind..Alarm woke me up, didn't manage to recall more. What are your thoughts? Hope it's not like an omen or something.. peace

Sometimes in life we take on roles to justify a feeling within us that we cannot face. Failing others can create us doing things for others that we do because we want to feel like we are not a failure. Yet while those feelings of failure are within you, not fully felt and released, that *not wanting to fail* may see you fail anyway, while you hold it in.
Old 17-07-2014, 04:06 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticFlux
Thanks for the reply, your words feel both truthful and comforting, so thank you for that. I guess sometimes I am hard on myself, but I find it hard not to be. Mostly because I feel like I am stuck in the middle of nowhere and what I value, and what I'm dreaming of seems not to be getting any closer, even further maybe, because I really do mess up bad, and I feel useless, cowardice even. Not really sure how to cope with it, so I end up being mad with myself.

After having this dream, I got worried that maybe my higher self is getting weaker or something, not really sure how I feel about that thought, maybe more powerless.. But I get it, there is nothing good that can come out of self hate, not really sure how to keep those feelings from overtaking me, but I will try to be aware of them from now on.. peace E.

I have a similar struggle myself but rest assured your soul does not see you the way you see you. Your higher will never lose power or become weak. That is just our human side that feels that way. You are in a defeatist pattern that will be hard to break but like I said before, focus on your intentions. There isn't anything you have to prove or get right in the eyes of your soul and guides. We are here to make mistakes and with each mistake we actually are a bit closer to getting it right. Even a failed life something is learned and gained by the soul so no life is ever seen as a failure. The dream is trying to tell you that your heart is in the right place. It may be hard for you to walk right now but your soul does not want you to look down on yourself about it. I actually just passed this along to someone else the other day. It was given to me by someone on this site and I think it is a really good exercise for us that struggle with self love. Maybe give it a try and see if you can start to turn your thoughts about yourself around.

The following is something I would suggest you repeat when you get up in the morning and when you go to bed at night. Even if it feels silly or you don't believe it just be persistent about doing it for 21 days.

1) I love and forgive myself totally for all my mistakes, for I now recognize that mistakes are positive, not negative.
2) I now recognize that I am a diamond, not the mud on the diamond.
3) My worth is unchangingly positive because it is a spiritual inheritance. It is not increased by my success nor decreased by my mistakes.
4) I now recognize that everything that has ever happened in my life has been positive; because it all contained lessons I needed to learn.
5) I choose to live in the now and not hold the past against myself. I hereby choose to approve of myself, so I do not have to go around seeking approval from others.

Even if you can't feel it right now you are loved simply because you exist. There is nothing you have to get right or prove. You just have to know that it is true. Best of luck sorting through this. Stay the course and focus on self love as your goal and you will be led to a healing.

Michelle