Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-07-2014, 05:17 PM
Badger1777

Star dream - timelapse

See if you can decipher this one then

In my dream, everything is pretty mundane, until it transpires that I am some sort of double agent. This is very much a surprise for me, as I had no awareness of anything other than my normal life, but having been made aware of this, I was physically (and rather brutally) restrained by no less than Arnold Schwarzenegger Except it wasn't Arnie, it was just some wise spirit manifesting as him (I realised this in my dream, not since waking up).

I was held down and made to watch the night sky, which then started doing what it does but in timelapse, to the extent that I saw lines appearing in the sky as celestial bodies moved on their various paths. There were circles and ellipses, where things followed their orbits (but massively accelerated), and lines where things followed a much wider and therefore slower orbit. I had the feeling that significance was not in the placement of each object, but rather that different things move with a different sense of time, if that makes sense. I.e. although something appear to take very, very long, long millions or billions of years to complete one cycle, while other things take a few hours, to each entity, time feels more or less the same, so a billion years for something on a massive orbit feels the same as one day does for something on a much tighter orbit, or maybe 80 years for a human feels the same to a human as 1 day does to an organism that typically only lives for one day.

But there was something else happening that felt significant. Two objects were on a collision course for each other. Travelling in straight lines, at an angle making the less than sign ( < ), I remember feeling a bit upset that two entire systems were about to destroy each other, and I expected a blip of light of following by nothing when they reached each other, but that's not what happened. Instead, when they collided, lots of red streams came off in arcing trajectories, and I had the sense that something very new had just come into existence, made from the combined energies of the two colliding objects. It felt significant that the streams that came away were red, whereas every other object was white.

Then I was back to normal, but confused about the revelation that I was some sort of double agent, and I was allowed to go about my business, but it was made clear that I would always be watched. My wife appeared in my dream at this point, and surprised me by telling me that she knows, and she will stand by me while we work it, and she'll be with me no matter what.

Any ideas?
Old 15-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator
I hesitate to sometimes answer these types of dreams because I am not sure if my opinion is colored by my own circumstances but this sounds similar to a type of dream I had prior to being faced with my life lesson. I see this as a spiritual dream forewarning you that the time has come to face what you came here to face. Being a double agent and unaware says to me that you may have a side to yourself that you are not fully conscious of. It may very well be a very strong side and possibly involve anger at yourself or others(streaks of red). This said, if this side of you comes out you also have a lot of restraint so try not to fret that you will lose control. Someone or you yourself will keep that from happening. I do like the symbolism of time though. This says to me that though you may find yourself distressed about the turn of events that this phase brings it is really just a blip in time. I know for me with my depression when I am down I can feel like I will never be up again and when I am up I feel like I will never crash again. I guess I could have used the message that all has its time and it all finishes its orbit at some point. In any event, it sounds like you may be on a collision course with yourself. Seeing another side of yourself that you were unaware of in order to heal those aspects. Look for clues in your life, is there any thought or feeling you have tried to avoid. I know for me I was taken by surprise by my dark feelings but if I truly looked back on my life I can clearly see I had been running from them my whole life. In any event, whatever it is it sounds like you can look to your wife for support. She agreed to come here to help you through this. That's pretty awesome.

So this may happen or in the whole scheme of things this could just be a play on what life is all about. We come here for a cycle around the sun the span of one life, we see other sides of ourselves that challenge us but there is help and support and protection from the other side as well from the loved ones that come with us to share life on earth. So this dream could really just be a message telling you what life is generally about.
Old 15-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Badger1777

Some good theories there Michelle, thank you.

I've been pondering what you said since I read it a few hours ago, and I think you might have a point.

I have suspected for a while that someone is working unpleasant magic on me, and I've been limbering up for a retaliation. I'd let a lot of my mind skills fade over the years through lack of mental discipline, but I've been 'working out' again lately. But it has crossed my mind that if I engage the person I think is my enemy, and I am wrong, then that will make me a bad person. If I am right, then that will make me as bad as them, so again, a bad person. And either way, it could get very, very psychologically and spiritually messy.

Perhaps the symbolism of the timelapse stars and the two items on a collision course might have another meaning. Perhaps that was meant to show me that while I'm on a collision course, everything else is just getting on with its business, and so if the collision can be avoided, it will make no difference either way in the grand scheme of things, except to me, my family and my suspected foe. I know I have at least one spirit that looks out for me (and only puts in an appearance in the most extreme circumstances), and perhaps this is who restrained me and forced me to watch this timelapse star show. Perhaps the message is, avoid the conflict if I can, it will benefit nobody.
Old 16-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator
Ah yes, that makes total sense. Ask your wife to help you work through your emotions and thoughts on this. Sounds like she may have some good advice to share and to help you let it go.