Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Badger1777

I dreamed of Jesus last night

This is a strange one for me, as I'm not Christian.

Last night, Jesus was the main star of my dream. I was his protector/body guard, but Jesus was being really awkward, in a fun way.

He was riding a mobility scooter, and I couldn't keep up with him. We were near a harbour and the tide was out, so he jumped off his scooter and ran across the sand of the harbour, and joked 'look, I'm walking on the harbour, I can walk on water', his feet were wet but as the tide was out he was just standing on wet sand.

He then made some remark about breaking the rules by standing in a working harbour, which I didn't get.

I then kind of left him to it, like he was a kid playing in the sand. Meanwhile I rested in the harbour side, where there was a little pond with nothing in it but a few small fish. A kid was drawing pictures of strange creatures, the kind of things kids draw. And each crayon drawn creature was then coming to life and living in the pond.

At this point, Jesus came back from playing in the sand, gave some wise and clever words which unfortunately I can't remember, and then my dream change entirely to a totally different subject.
Old 20-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Master
I like it! I think Jesus would prolly enjoy it too!

Actually, sounds like having fun with life and ...myths. Glad to know he has a sense of humor!

Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 20-07-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Old 20-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Deactivated Account

I have no interpretation but sounds like a pretty fun dream
Old 20-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Yaoughta

It is actually quite common to dream of religious symbolism outside of one's own beliefs or practices. I think dreams like this come sometimes just to show you that there is more than you know to the whole story of things. To me, it seems like a wisdom dream about how things come into being or came to be. The young child draws them into existence.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 21-07-2014, 12:26 AM
Suspended
He is a playful and wise part of you. He also protects you. He is also the creative part of you.
Old 21-07-2014, 12:31 AM
Super Moderator
Badger -what a great dream! What fun, and lightness of Being. I have never dreamed of Jesus!
Old 21-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Master
At least that tells ya that Jesus has humor and its not all about serious stuff! Awesome dream!