Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-06-2011, 11:37 AM
celtica

I can see something and if its what you are all seeing, it looks like the telly to me. And in the other window but another channel. Does she have her telly opposite the window?
Old 27-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Medium_Laura

It's a reflection of the blue car across the street. If you go down one square with the map and look back at that window, you can clearly see the blue from the car. Google maps aren't really that great of photo expertise as it's done with people just clicking a camera out of a truck window. I can see that it "looks like" a person in the window full on, but ghost hunters would immediately toss that out as "reflection". Sorry.
Old 27-06-2011, 03:17 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie1985
YEY!! THE LAST LINK WORKED......now you have to zoom into the window on the ground floor window at the front of the house and you will see it!!!

that took some working out!!!! lol!!!

val
x

cool !

1st window right next to the door ? i can see what medium laura is saying , the reflection of the blue car, but zoomed in once more and you can see car to the left of the image. But i do see a woman with an old fashioned dress with what i always describe as a doily around her neck ha ! Shame we cant get that tiny bit closer again,.

The 3rd window has a lady in pink, real woman im assuming.
Old 28-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Aylesha

Arrow

If you scroll so that you see the sky you will see three black objects in the sky. Forms a triangle shape. Thought it may be from some thing on the perplex - moved down the street - black objects not visible.

Old 28-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Pathfinder
The lady in pink is my friend....and medium laura - you can see the car clearly - but there is a face in the window, maybe you need specs

val
x

O wad some power the giftie gie us To see oursel's as ithers see us! It wad frae monie a blunder free us. And foolish notion; What airs in dress and gait wad lea'e us, And ev'n devotion!

robert burns
Old 28-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Medium_Laura

Naw I don't need specs I'm wearing them. In most of the US we are more for debunking matrixing in photos. Hey if you think it's a spirit then cool.
Old 29-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Pathfinder
i think its really cool, you can see it even when you zoom out from the picture, its definitly something lol!

val
x

O wad some power the giftie gie us To see oursel's as ithers see us! It wad frae monie a blunder free us. And foolish notion; What airs in dress and gait wad lea'e us, And ev'n devotion!

robert burns
Old 30-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Spirited

The first window to me seems clear it's a TV picture, if you zoom out and look at it from the normal view and the zoom x 1 you can even see the darker blue and black rim box around the image of the head. The 2nd window it just a reflection of what is opposite and the third window is a lady in pink, she isn't in the window when you go down the street probably because the picture was taken at a different time or day.

It's intriguing and I guess could be argued to be 3 different things easily, but that's my opinion on it anyway, good spot none the less! :)
Old 21-07-2011, 06:09 AM
Experiencer
In my opinion, it is a reflection of the camera taking the photo. If you have seen the google cars, it's a orb shape mounted on top. It's what I see when I take the next step forward in that window.

a variation of this: http://pcbdaily.com/wp-content/uploa...-steetview.jpg
Old 21-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Tabitha

I'm not entirely sure what you're all referring to, but in this crop I did, I can "see" a woman with dark hair, long fringe and hair piled on top of her head, possibly in a large bun or chignon, a la Audrey Hepburn, wearing a short sleeved dark top, arms folded across her front.

I'm inclined to think I'm just seeing shapes form into an image of a woman, though. It's fun doing so, though.