Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Master
I'm still completely confused as to what went on here this morning........lol
Old 09-09-2011, 06:31 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Unity and Wholeness are most efficiently achieved through common understandings.. diversity and individuality are not expressed in opposition to unity, but in alignment with unity.. many perspectives, one vision, Unity..

Be well..
Old 09-09-2011, 07:10 PM
moke64916

And you'll only understand(see) the unity when you experience it. Words help one gain a greater understanding of it, so you'll get closer to experience it. All of our perceptions throughout this site help us grow as a whole spiritually whether if one is aware of it or not.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Topology

Any thoughts on whether or not unity is inevitable? (assuming we don't kill ourselves first.)
Old 09-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
You were being. It doesn't work as awareness manifesting into more awareness. He is wrong. What you felt was your inner stillness. 1st Step: become aware of your thoughts. Don't 'be' your thoughts. Be the observer of the thoughts. Don't judge them. Just observe silently as the observer. There is a wealth of intelligence beyond thought. It brings you present in the moment

2nd step: observe your bodies emotions the same way you observe your thoughts. Don't 'Be' your emotions. Be the observer

With this you are fully aware and peaceful. You have now entered the realm of no-mind. You are aware and fully present. This peace does not have an end to it. It gets deeper and deeper. Then you feel the joy of being.

Next you have already mastered the realm of being. Then start observing your reactions. Practice 'Being' around others. When you master all three, you will then be a master. Trust me. I've been through all of this. These are the steps into becoming a master.

Peace,

Moke

I have been using this tecnique most of my life, and it is nice to see someone write about it so clearly. I don't whether I have taught myself to do this and now it has become second nature, but now it has become a way of being for me.

Having said this I have felt intense emotion, and have been enwrapped in that emotion. I refuse to deny my emotion, it is our emotions which lead us to the truth, I think. I think of it as riding the crest of the wave. We are here to experience emotion after all.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Any thoughts on whether or not unity is inevitable? (assuming we don't kill ourselves first.)

Maybe the purpose of dis-unity is to create the space for unity. I’d like to think so and it really seems to me that life works this way.
Just my thoughts……….or maybe more……….lol
Have a nice weekend
Old 09-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Maybe the purpose of dis-unity is to create the space for unity. I’d like to think so and it really seems to me that life works this way.
Just my thoughts……….or maybe more……….lol
Have a nice weekend

I think the question is basically asking, does everyone have a desire for unity underneath all the psychic debris we've been traumatized into accumulating? If the answer is yes, then it would seem that manifesting that desire is simply a matter of time as we learn what actions, attitudes and intentions bring us closer to fulfilling that desire.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
I think the question is basically asking, does everyone have a desire for unity underneath all the psychic debris we've been traumatized into accumulating? If the answer is yes, then it would seem that manifesting that desire is simply a matter of time as we learn what actions, attitudes and intentions bring us closer to fulfilling that desire.

I think....yes.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:

the potential for unity is as much the same for the potential for disunity. in human history, people seemed to act as one when a common goal and shared vision is achieved. this unity was most often than not formed by necessity out of difficult times.

the potential energy drives us to move but it is the suffering that directs us to unity.

in our case, RT guys unite SF.

Old 09-09-2011, 11:49 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
in our case, RT guys unite SF.
I didn't see that much unity, other than the objection to tactics.. it seemed to me that the RT invasion simply spurred people to post more frequently, a balance of energies..

Be well..