Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 13-10-2015, 10:04 AM
Guide

I have seen this online. She is a beauty, I'd read that her husband also eats a highly processed diet, but than again, so does my Father, & he looks pretty good for his age.

Although, I also believe a lot of it comes down to, Genetics. Lifestyle, Stress, & of course diet. & of course some believe your lifestyle produces your genetics.

My Father is in his early to mid 60's, & he looks like what the average 50 years is seen as. He looks young for his age. & He eats a highly processed meat diet & he has all his life, & on top of that, he has an addiction to coca cola - & every once in awhile he will completely eliminate it from his diet, & he drops POUNDS! & I think feels better for it. & looks better too.

If your system is backed up, it shows, in our hair, skin, & vibrational energy.

Also, it has been discussed that certain heritages have different skin - such as a lot of darker skin people tend to age very well & Asian's too. They seem to hold a more youthful look longer than the average Caucasian.

As I've gotten older, I realize how crucial water intake is on a daily basis, but also, late nights, too much sun exposure, & unhealthy habits - such as alcohol consumption. I've been working in & out of the night clubs the last couple of years, & have found that some of the hard hitting management - late nights, large alcohol consumption tend to age faster & look worse - unhealthy, no glow, other things too.

There's no doubt in my mind that she looks the way she does due to her diet, & I'd like to know does she FEEL well throughout as well as she looks & I am sure that is true too.

My Father, may look young, but from 50-60 he really REALLY aged, especially with old injuries cropping up, & diet can really cause or eliminate inflammation that causes an array of dis-ease & issue's within.