Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 10-07-2016, 07:41 AM
Guide
The only time in my life I have ever seen a spirit apparition was in a cemetery a few years back,I had my camera with me at the time and was hoping to catch a few orbs in my photos
The apparition suddenly appeared beside me it was that of a man he was sort of transparent but I could clearly see his face and form
When I held my camera up to take a photo he smiled and disappeared before I could click the button
Old 10-07-2016, 07:12 PM
Master
Spirits can appear any time of the day or night. They may or may not be in orb form. Those with the spirit eyes can see them on photos. I think some spirits are attached to cemeteries but many like to be in busy places like shopping areas, auditoriums, theatres. Of course there will be others in nature settings. Often times spirits choose whom they want to view them. As others have said, it is a good idea to ask them for permission.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Guide
I realise now I should have asked the for permission to take his photo, as you would with the living
But at the time I was caught by surprise and rather speechless, but strangely not afraid
Old 07-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Knower
I never really took any pictures in cemeteries, but what I would recommend asking for permission first (you never want to tick off the dead), then start snapping away, even though a prayer beforehand is a good idea.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 10-11-2016, 11:25 PM
Pathfinder

I feel like it's kind of random.. My mom caught an apparition of a male standing at the back door of my grandmothers house back before I was even born, that photo has been lost for a long time though. Also, back when I was in elementary school my mother and her at the time boyfriend were at someones wedding as guests (in a hotel ballroom) and he took a picture of my mom sitting in a chair, but behind her was a full blown detailed male that looked like he was wearing old clothing that a waiter would have worn back in maybe the 1950's or earlier. You could see the veins in his hands, the lines on his vest... couldn't see his face though because the picture cut off at his neck.. There was color, you could see the carpet behind him, the walls, the door, the baseboard. It was really weird. Also, where his hand was behind my mother was just a ton of energy waves wafting off of her in all sorts of different colors. (it was as if he was posing for the picture even though my mom had no idea her picture was being taken hehe) It's kind of really hard to believe when I talk about it, I wish we still had the picture :/ but it blew my mind, it was honestly the most exciting thing I ever saw in my life time..

But, yeah.. all those pictures were really random... I'd just say to snap a bunch of photos and cross your fingers for something. Good luck! Hope you catch something!
Old 02-12-2016, 04:23 AM
Knower

Back at the beginning of the year, I took my polaroid to an old cemetery near where I live with the intention of playing with my new camera (which I had just gotten for Christmas) by taking pictures of some of the beautiful graves that stood out to me. I didn't really get a good look at them until later and I saw that there was an orb in a photo of a monument that I took. It could have been a product of the sun's glare, but I've never had that happen since then. It was perfectly formed. I'd say that some spirits will show up if they want to, but I guess asking for permission will get better results.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:05 AM
Newbie ;)

I think can telepathy with spirits
Old 13-01-2017, 02:14 AM
Administrator
Hello

There is no reason for a graveyard for orbs or spirit pictures. I have tones from the daytime and even daytime in graveyards.

Its not a game you play and spirits will not just show for your camera no matter the intention.

Lynn
Old 17-01-2017, 03:01 AM
Suspended
Guide

The only pictures I've seen w/orbs were taken during the day ...
They appeared in many widow/er's photos of their spouse while actively dying ...
Most all know it wasn't a problem w/their camera since other family member's pictures had the same orbs in the same exact spot ...
One widower had a picture of his wife w/a sunray directed on her w/an orb above her head giving her a ghostly appearance ...
She died unexpectedly a few days later ...
Another widower had several pictures of his pregnant wife, 3 kids & mother-in-law taken at a rest stop w/almost a dozen orbs around them ...
They were all killed an hour later when their van was hit by a semi causing it to roll over several times and burst into flames ...
He was following them in his truck filled w/luggage & food ...
His sister came on the widow website a year later to inform us of his death from a broken heart ...