Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Trying to explain in written word thoughts which seem to have come without bidding into our minds and yet are difficult to then pass on as communication.
Thank you unity, profound and this is where I may certainly be off track. It is about communication. Explaining (to me) isn't some thing passed on as is or that's how it is but is communication. Communication requires self evaluation. People (I think) communicate in word and act and sometimes we ask them to explain and to me, the need for explanation is about communication (why). I was thinking, I am explaining. :)
Old 05-12-2019, 10:49 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Is "we are learning to love" (from, and in the context of your post 13), become a necessity for survival? Perhaps better expressed as---Realising the essential need for loving behaviour as now being the only way forward if we are to survive ?-- (An acceptance of this form of expression seems to accommodate "free will", whereas any notion that "you must love or else" does not do so ?)
Often it takes some serious drilling down through various layers, and the analogy of peeling an onion is apt because it makes you cry too. If you are learning to Love then does that mean Love somehow eludes you? If so then what are the reasons for that? Would I Love myself myself if I didn't have a fat backside and I was more Spiritual? Is your Love for yourself conditional, and if so what are the reasons?

There are so many layers of frameworks, both Spiritual and personal, both internal and external that become barriers to us not Loving ourselves and often the building of those frameworks have been going on since we were children.

Love is not a concept and it is not external nor conditional, it is your core being. If there is a 'bottom line' question, it's did you Love yourself enough to give yourself this experience?
Old 05-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Ascender

Hello Greenslade,

Your observations/thoughts above contain questions--which, as you suggest-- are useful to ask ourselves--and which I think are widely considered as being useful.

I wonder if you see posts 6 and 22 as being small journeys toward the understanding of "loving"--as distinct from the understanding of " love"-- though indeed, does love exist without loving? --(perhaps that question is on a tangent too diverting at this point).

" Asking ourselves" is an exercise/adventure which we can all do if we choose to do so. Coming to a personal decision to set forth on that exercise/adventure may be difficult, made easier I think if it is seen less as a course of instruction and more of a package which includes non judgemental gentle guidance along with compassionate support whilst self understanding blossoms.

petex
Old 06-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Is this process connected in some way with the realisation of "self" being seemingly distinct from what is sensed,--observed, touched, smelt, heard, and so on ?

Energy? Energy has been what I always felt.

Without the body will the love self has be familiar?
Old 06-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Ascender

Hello lemex.

Can you find the words to expand on your thoughts regarding "energy" as you perceive it in relation to the hows,?whys,? etc. of being?

I would really like to learn more in order to be able to feel more informed and hopefully then be more able to understand and share in your thinking--please.

Also appreciating--as mentioned in previous post/s--that finding the words to communicate can be difficult.

Good wishes.

petex
Old 09-12-2019, 04:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Can you find the words to expand on your thoughts regarding "energy" as you perceive it in relation to the hows,?whys,? etc. of being?
As I read the thought of distinctness and self I saw something I have seen and felt as well and the question as mentioned wasn't answered. There are things I thought about as I saw the question go deeper then the answer in terms of explanation especially and seems to involve how each person experience different intensities each feel that is there own. There are many different ones but when I'm sad for instance, it is a thought and one day came to see I feel this way. This is the energy part. Actually I was energized reading the further question.

When I am sad, I am sad. I know what it feels like and I know why and the experience seems to generate energy. Sometimes I am empowered by it sometimes I am not. It is a thought and experience and thought is an electric impulse and signal. When an individual sees (senses) some thing (object) we say we see the thing we look at, but really what we see is an electric impulse. The mind puts it together and experiences it. I think we experience energy the mind puts there. Change the mind and you do not change the object, to me that is the distinctness, the outside is outside. And as one changes energy changes, it is the changing of the frequency or vibration not of an object we see but the attachment to the outside. We are sometimes the object.

I think we experience feelings that are as real as objects that are outside. What we sense prepares the body. I saw one day how I attach self to everything even when I observed other realities, but the experience of familiar (old) energy of the old reality was what I agreed with. Energy is used to achieve what it wants. Again when I am sad, I am sad and can't be something else. If I love, I love. I have found love for instance conditional but sadness not as. Some energy seems very easy and some not. And I think we tend to act certain ways matching what we feel and the body prepared to feel it. What I feel I must produce to accomplish it.

The brain and body communicate back and forth. The brain tells the body how it feels and the body responses in agreement. The body listens and creates the experience. I like to use a real outside object, money. There would be many different experiences felt that come for the self not the money (outside) which is an interesting electrical impulse. imo the outside does not confirm reality where we think it does. We tend to bring the outside into agreement with the inside where we think the outside agrees with us.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Ascender

Cool

Hello lemex.

Thanks for your reply--I shall now ponder on it--might take me some time.

All the best. petex
Old 10-12-2019, 09:25 PM
Ascender

Hello all.

To return to considering the title of the thread.

We could share thoughts concerning what benefits might there be for the providers of an " answer" ?

petex
Old 12-12-2019, 02:21 AM
Ascender

Hello all.

How do you feel about the following?:--

That when considering the integrity of explanations relating to existence/coexistence, such integrity is undermined if the explanation offers material advantage to the person/persons putting forward/promoting that explanation.

--simply because such an outcome, or the hope of such an outcome, represents a motivation of possible self interest rather than of the interest of the whole.

petex
Old 16-12-2019, 04:06 AM
janielee

Very true, extremely wow. Thanks weareunity.