Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
But even then, it wasn't just the sight of this, it was the atmosphere of it which was so beautiful.
What intrigues me is -is it possible to experience some vision- (well it wasn't exactly a vision -it was rather like BEING there for a split second!)-like this from a higher Astral level, while still in the etheric body and in the Real time zone?
Sounds to me like you actually made it to a higher astral level for a brief instant. Your own sensations will tell you whether this is just was a brief glimpse of the astral rather than the RTZ (the "playground").

Once you have experienced the astral realms (especially the higher ones), you will know and never forget. The bliss and harmony is unimaginable. My congratulations to you, Tobi!

(BTW, when a young boy I loved rice pudding at school and always went for "seconds"! Never eat it these days)
Old 20-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
In which case I think this is a little symbol of hope for me, like a glimpse (a yes you can do it sort of glimpse.)
Just saw this. Yes, that sounds like it!
Old 20-10-2012, 10:25 PM
Super Moderator
It may have been something like that, but lasted only for a split second. But was truly harmonious and beautiful.

About snakes....I WAS once bitten by a poisonous snake. It was my own fault, I clumsily disturbed its resting place under a pile of brushwood. So I do know from firsthand experience, how they can be dangerous if disturbed or threatened. But snakes are not "bad". I have on a couple of occasions, while with 2 tame Boa Constrictors, felt a lovely sense of peace and harmony from them. If we treat them with respect and kindness, they are lovely creatures. We have a prejudice against them, which is based more on our misunderstanding and mis-handling of nature's ways.
Old 20-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

We have to remember that what is in Astral can and is as real as things in life. We tend at times to forget that basic knowledge and put our gaurds down.

Spiders bring in divine creativity at times too be careful as they too can be a warning about getting entangled into things your not ready for or expecting.

As for the birds white is the colour of purity. White Energy
Strictly speaking, white is not a color, but the manifestation of the presence of all color - the complete energy of light. It stands for wholeness and completion. In many cultures it represents openness and truth. White has a cold quality. It can provide clarity as its energy is complete.
White has purification vibrations and can be used to clear blocks from your path.
It holds the potential to move toward every other color and this makes it a good choice for new beginnings, and development in any direction.
Put some white in your life when you want:
to clear clutter and obstacles away
to start a fresh beginning
to bring about mental clarity
purification of thoughts or actions

Birds also are an image of flight so ofen they come into our thoughts in AP it is that image of flying and being free as a bird that we can grasp and hold onto.

When I lead a group on an AP guided joureny out I use Pegasus the Winged Horse as something physical that they can grab onto and hold and soar with.

Maybe one was given a message as well as the journey experience ?

Lynn
Old 21-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Super Moderator
Thank you Lynn. That has also given me a lot to think about.
I find peoples' feedback here really very interesting, and there are some lovely and fascinating interpretations.