Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Knower

Someone please tell me where the hell I just went?!

Ok so last night I fell asleep in my bed and was having a lucid dream.
Nothing exciting just me in my house talking to my mum in the lounger room. She was talking about my dance teacher and then my dance teacher msg'd me telling me she'd sent one of the choreographers I idolised to the house across the street. Like all dreams you know they are dreams because things are 'off'. Things in dreams make no sense but you understand then while you are in the dream. And like usual my house was actually a combination of different rooms from different houses I have lived in.

So anyway I turn to my mum and say 'thats stupid, why would she send them to the neighbours and not here'. I get up and walk to the window to see if I can see the car pulling up. AS I PULL THE CURTAINS OPEN EVERYTHING CHANGES. THE DREAM SWITCHES FROM BEING A DREAM ANYMORE.

I look out and see the house across the street and I realise im not looking through the window anymore. Its just open space. Im outside on the street. Im completely in a consciouse state. Aware of my body, the weather. Its just starting to rain, I can smell it, feel it. Feel the cold air. A car starts to drive towards the house.

AT FIRST I THINK IM JUST ON THE ASTRAL PLANE. But then the car morphs into a bus and explodes with the loudest bang. It happens in slow motion. I can see the parts break apart in a ball of fire. Then it just dissapears as though magic.

I look down at myself and I feel different more solid. Thats when I realise that im actually AWAKE AS THOUGH I WAS JUST IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD. I just knew. It felt different to being on the astral plane.

Out of nowhere trucks and cars one by one keep pulling up too that same spot and exploding. I didnt want to be there so I said 'NO!'. I blink once and all a sudden im standing in a different street. A street I use to live on.
Im trying to figure out what the hell is going on when a dog runs up to me and jumps up on me. I can feel everything. Its paws on my abs. I look into its eyes once and I know that its not my dog that died but it knows her. I say 'your here to help me?' And it tries to lick me. I pat it, rough it up a bit and say 'lead the way'. It starts to walk up the road and instead of following I walk the other way saying itll be quicker. It runs infront of me as I turn to turn the corner and starts growling. Right then I know someones coming for me. A dark haired man that ive had flash backs of heaps. He's not a nice person. He's a killer.

The dog and I start running the other way. I can always run so easily on the astral plane, but I wasnt there. I was awake which means I had alot of trouble breathing while running, just like I do in the physical world. The dog magically disappeared like the bus had and I tried to use my mind to keep it there. The dog faded in and out. I couldn't hold it in physical form any longer. it was as though I had the power to do this. I kept running and jumped a fence (with some effort).

I was thinking that I didnt want him to get me. Then I felt myself go back through the layers. From whatever this physical plane was, to astral, to dream and finally it literally felt like I floated back into my sleeping body before I woke up.

I have no idea where I was. It wasnt the astral plane. I was maybe thinking it could have been parrallel dimension or something. Ive never looked into that side of things.
I have 'jumped' my entire body while been awake before from a train station to a different one and back. But ive never experienced what just happened. It felt like two different worlds were colliding.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Master
356... There isn't just one astral plane but many levels and dimensions in it. Apparently you slipped into one that isn't familiar to you.

Xan

Old 12-10-2012, 11:53 PM
Knower

No the problem is it was too familiar. The guy that was after me I know from a past life. But I felt more awake there than I do here. My body there felt like my real body. My body here doesnt and never has..
Old 13-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator
Well I once touched my (deceased) dog while I was out of body and fully conscious, and she was absolutely tangible, felt solid and "real", all her body-details were there, warmth, everything. It was exactly like a physical encounter. I have touched my own body while out, and that also felt absolutely tangible and "real" just like the physical. I also have touched another person once while out of body, and they too felt very solid.

Your experience is very interesting. My opinion is that it WAS an astral experience. As for the getting out of breath while running thing, that might possibly be because you expected to...(?) don't know, but it sounds astral to me.

As for feeling more awake there even than here -you do. But I don't understand what you mean when you say "your body doesn't feel real here and never has".......

Sorry, I understand better now. I just read your thread on the "Angels and Guides" section "Discovering my true form"....Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what is happening.
Old 13-10-2012, 05:59 AM
Knower

Ive touched other people and dogs and stuff during astral experiences before but this was different. I don't know how to explain the feeling... If anything else happens il be sure to let you guys know. I also woke up with a scratch on my arm from where the dog clawed me. :/
Old 13-10-2012, 07:35 AM
peacegarden

That story is incredible, thank you 356!

I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you though. I would go with parallel dimension.
Old 13-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Master
Hi 356

Just wanted to share with you that some (many) experiences are unique to the individual, Although often we can /have ( or perceived) similar experiences~ the journey is our own.

May I suggest you get a journal ~ time and date it ~ call in yours highest guides of love ..and ask ?'s ~ Some one told me to do that once a long time ago.. took me a few years before I did I might add~ My journal ( started mid 1995 ..I think?) I find it still Holds a lot of valuable information for me as the layers present in my life ~

I have a saying when No one else has experienced something ~ that the person is a map writer~ ( and may specialize in a part of the greater puzzle of the infinite )

Blessings to you
:) x

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 20-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Quagmire

You say it is a dream, then it was not, yet what is a dream actually besides a way for you to perceive reality in a different form than the denseness of this reality we call Earth. You describe your home as being compiled by rooms of present and past: And like usual my house was actually a combination of different rooms from different houses I have lived in. This way you can also perceive your present state within your body. This experience of yours take you to another reality yet it gives you the impression that this place is physical and as real as the world you live in now and you leaving your house could be seen as you leaving your physical body in order to experience it. The thing is that we live in a finite world within an infinite world; this basically mean that some places though being finite can feel almost infinite because they truly has no boundaries. Also the form we take within any reality defines how we sense it. If we are a fish in this world we move through the water with an ease as if there is no boundaries in that environment; while if we try the same as human we will find the experience full of boundaries. Keep the mind on a fish in the big vast sea is it not possible that the fish might experience such a world as infinite (or almost).

I understand the thing about not being home in this world/body, yet neither do I feel home in the world I am from (though the form I take there is far more comfortable to my being) as it is part of this world we call Earth yet not that present in this day and age. My path is to find a way to exist equal in both, yet I am not yet sure on how to do this though I have been on this path for thousands of years.
Old 25-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Knower

So yesterday a similar thing happened and I ended up in the same street I use to live in. and it was as thigh I was awake again but only for maybe 5 minutes of the dream. But I was walking down the same road only I had even more control over what I could do.
Im wondering why I ended up in the exact same spot though.
Old 26-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Master
I've read some posts on the Forum that speak of the universe "opening" into a 4th and 5th dimensionality.
Your "dreamscape" seems to reflect that idea for me... something more real.
From that perspective, this world is sorta just an image, not quite real.