Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 26-02-2012, 09:50 PM
ArianHawk

Asbergers and Autism?

Does anyone know anything to help with this?

Blessings,

Arian Hawk

)O(
Old 26-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Master

Asperger is considered a mild form of autism, yes.
Old 26-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Administrator
Hi ArianHawk,

My friends son has aspergess he wasnt diagnosed until he was 7 .he has all the traits of autism now as hes got older thats the way hes gone he cant speak properly now his speach has always been repetative,but now he stammers a lot,
hes got no road sence at all,ppl with aspergess or autism you will find they excell in some things ,my friends son knew the 24 hour clock since he was able to speak.a friend of his who also has the same condition is excellent at maths,my sons friend is 24 now and he is a handfull hes 6ft 2 in tall and hes very strong he turned on his mother in the street one day passers by had to pull him off her,he gets frustrated because he cant express how he feels,ive only got to look at him and he behaves.maybe because he cant intimidate me and im not scared of him.he goes to a special colllage at the moment when he leaves i dont know what he will do.because if he gets fed up he starts,there is medication you can give them but according to my friend she will only do that as a last resort.

Namaste
Old 26-02-2012, 10:54 PM
ArianHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi ArianHawk,

My friends son has aspergess he wasnt diagnosed until he was 7 .he has all the traits of autism now as hes got older thats the way hes gone he cant speak properly now his speach has always been repetative,but now he stammers a lot,
hes got no road sence at all,ppl with aspergess or autism you will find they excell in some things ,my friends son knew the 24 hour clock since he was able to speak.a friend of his who also has the same condition is excellent at maths,my sons friend is 24 now and he is a handfull hes 6ft 2 in tall and hes very strong he turned on his mother in the street one day passers by had to pull him off her,he gets frustrated because he cant express how he feels,ive only got to look at him and he behaves.maybe because he cant intimidate me and im not scared of him.he goes to a special colllage at the moment when he leaves i dont know what he will do.because if he gets fed up he starts,there is medication you can give them but according to my friend she will only do that as a last resort.

Namaste

Hi Native Spirit, (I like your username!)

Thanks for the reply. It must be tough knowing someone with a high case of aspergers. My mother works at a handicapped school so I can understand what its like and how they act as I spent some time there as I was growing up. A lot of the children with asbergers could have a bad temper but they were really clever! Anyways, thats not what I'm talking about...
I know someone with asbergers, out of respect, i won't say how i know him. But i know him very well.
I would say its only a mild case, he's very clever though, anyways, I was just wondering if there's anything, not medication, which I can do to help him?
I mean, would anything help his asbergers? For example herbal tea, affirminations, meditation, natural remedies? I know he loves the countryside and he loves trains.

Im Wiccan, just incase you were wondering.

Blessings,

Arian Hawk
Old 27-02-2012, 02:19 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianHawk
I mean, would anything help his asbergers? For example herbal tea, affirminations, meditation, natural remedies?
The best person in the world for addressing this and Autism is Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride!

She cured her son of Autism via diet and her system works just as well for all things similar!
She authored the GAPs diet approach as a result of what she's learned on the subject!

Here's an interview with her as the guest of Dr Mercola:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/07/31/dr-natasha-campbell-mcbride-on-gaps-nutritional-program.aspx

And here's the results of the search term "autism" at Dr. Mercola's website:
http://search.mercola.com/search/pages/results.aspx?k=autism

And here's a site that covers the GAP's diet in more detail:
http://gapsdietjourney.com/

There's a lot of ground breaking insight being explored along these lines!