Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-05-2020, 11:01 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Elfin - that's amazing! That also shows that when one has a strong thought, for several days or weeks, that this usually comes from spirit - I've experienced this many times and also had the feeling that this comes from spirit, I knew that there was more to it but I wasn't sure.

Very interesting with the wedding bells, because for some reason I also sense that if I were to get married, it would be in a church. Strange because I'm not a Christian and not from a Christian background but I don't mind what religion someone is, I respect all beliefs, but that's not the point here - point being, I can sense something similar, and it stands out because a wedding in a church would not be the first thing that would come to my mind when thinking of getting married.

But from a logical point of view it's also unlikely that I will ever get married - no one has wanted me so far, why would suddenly someone come along out of the woodwork and want me? Bit unlikely, lol... I don't know, I guess I'm so used to rejection and being unfavorably compared to other women that I don't believe any more anyone could possibly want me.
Hi Little Star. As another example I had a message that showed me a young lady customer of mine that I didn't know personally. She was on a stage like x factor, and the crowd were going wild. Eventually I asked her " can you sing?" . She looked at me shocked and said yes she could. It turned out that she had a beautiful voice and her family and friends were trying to convince her she was good enough. But she didn't believe in herself. In the end I got her to sing for me. She sang an Adele song. Voice of an angel. Last I heard she was on stage singing in a holiday park. I don't see her any more...... So yes, you madam!!! I see two silver wedding bells entwined with white ribbon. It portrays to me a wedding, whether in a church or registry office it matters not. It's the wedding that is important!!! Now listen to Auntie Elfin... If you go around in life telling yourself that you are not good enough, no- one wants you, then that is what you will receive!!!!! The universe hears your voice, but all it hears is that no- one wants you. Tell the Universe that you are beautiful, desirable, and that you are ready to receive the man of your dreams... And it will happen. And then YOU believe it!!! Sorry..know I'm bossy lol... Love and Light.
Old 25-05-2020, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Little Star. As another example I had a message that showed me a young lady customer of mine that I didn't know personally. She was on a stage like x factor, and the crowd were going wild. Eventually I asked her " can you sing?" . She looked at me shocked and said yes she could. It turned out that she had a beautiful voice and her family and friends were trying to convince her she was good enough. But she didn't believe in herself. In the end I got her to sing for me. She sang an Adele song. Voice of an angel. Last I heard she was on stage singing in a holiday park. I don't see her any more...... So yes, you madam!!! I see two silver wedding bells entwined with white ribbon. It portrays to me a wedding, whether in a church or registry office it matters not. It's the wedding that is important!!! Now listen to Auntie Elfin... If you go around in life telling yourself that you are not good enough, no- one wants you, then that is what you will receive!!!!! The universe hears your voice, but all it hears is that no- one wants you. Tell the Universe that you are beautiful, desirable, and that you are ready to receive the man of your dreams... And it will happen. And then YOU believe it!!! Sorry..know I'm bossy lol... Love and Light.

Elfin - aw that's a beautiful story with your customer, I hope that talented lady got chance to sing to many people, though I know that nowadays real talent doesn't get one anywhere any more.

Haha, you are right in being a bit bossy, indeed I need to be shaken out of the influence from all these jealous and clearly abusive people who keep telling me that I am "unworthy"! I know they say that because they know that THEY are not good enough for me, because even though I would normally never class anyone as "not good enough", someone who says such things to another person can indeed never be good enough for me!

But knowing that is one thing, getting constantly confronted with such ill wishes and indeed curses is quite another and I think, despite me being happy about who and what I am, it has had some influence on me to constantly get treated as if I were less than dirt on one's shoe.

I need to believe in myself more, and not listen to what such abusive and jealous people spout. And you are right, one's thoughts go out into the universe, they are energy and energy never goes away. So, time for positive energy, time for me speaking and thinking the truth - which is that I very much deserve a loving life partner, just as any genuine and loving person deserves a loving partner.

Thank you for shaking me out of this negativity that others force on me - sometimes we all need to be shaken out of something that others force on us. xx Love & Light

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 25-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Elfin - aw that's a beautiful story with your customer, I hope that talented lady got chance to sing to many people, though I know that nowadays real talent doesn't get one anywhere any more.

Haha, you are right in being a bit bossy, indeed I need to be shaken out of the influence from all these jealous and clearly abusive people who keep telling me that I am "unworthy"! I know they say that because they know that THEY are not good enough for me, because even though I would normally never class anyone as "not good enough", someone who says such things to another person can indeed never be good enough for me!

But knowing that is one thing, getting constantly confronted with such ill wishes and indeed curses is quite another and I think, despite me being happy about who and what I am, it has had some influence on me to constantly get treated as if I were less than dirt on one's shoe.

I need to believe in myself more, and not listen to what such abusive and jealous people spout. And you are right, one's thoughts go out into the universe, they are energy and energy never goes away. So, time for positive energy, time for me speaking and thinking the truth - which is that I very much deserve a loving life partner, just as any genuine and loving person deserves a loving partner.

Thank you for shaking me out of this negativity that others force on me - sometimes we all need to be shaken out of something that others force on us. xx Love & Light
Ahhh ... I'm not bossy really!!! But you just keep letting the whole universe see your beauty and your loving soul. Show that to the universe and the message will eminate around the world and will fall on the person you are meant to be with . He will find you. Stay happy.You are lovely and will be loved.
Old 25-05-2020, 03:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Ahhh ... I'm not bossy really!!! But you just keep letting the whole universe see your beauty and your loving soul. Show that to the universe and the message will eminate around the world and will fall on the person you are meant to be with . He will find you. Stay happy.You are lovely and will be loved.

Elfin - thank you, what a lovely message! And so true - the right person will find me, and those that don't want to find me are not worth finding in the first place.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 30-05-2020, 12:00 AM
Master
An interesting question would be, at what point do you get revenge. One should always get even before letting go.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:56 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
An interesting question would be, at what point do you get revenge. One should always get even before letting go.
Lol..... Yes ahem... I'll let you go first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 30-05-2020, 10:55 AM
Master

I have no real input here other then to say how amazing I find people who can intuit so many things

Other then that, I am far too sensitive to seek revenge for the sake of it lol. I would end up feeling terrible about it. Gahh.

As to the OP, I feel that we move on when we can, it takes however long it takes
Old 30-05-2020, 11:39 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I have no real input here other then to say how amazing I find people who can intuit so many things

Other then that, I am far too sensitive to seek revenge for the sake of it lol. I would end up feeling terrible about it. Gahh.

As to the OP, I feel that we move on when we can, it takes however long it takes
Hi RedEmbers. It's a strange one isn't it? Revenge. I find it all depends on the circumstance. For instance , I was held up at knifepoint and robbed. They were caught and are currently imprisoned. Other than that I had no feelings of "getting even"... Or revenge on any level, and I feel it was because these people meant nothing to me. They were strangers. But hurt to the heart by a loved one is a different matter. It would be natural, to want them to see and experience the pain they have caused you. Even though it's pointless.
Old 30-05-2020, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Hi RedEmbers. It's a strange one isn't it? Revenge. I find it all depends on the circumstance. For instance , I was held up at knifepoint and robbed. They were caught and are currently imprisoned. Other than that I had no feelings of "getting even"... Or revenge on any level, and I feel it was because these people meant nothing to me. They were strangers. But hurt to the heart by a loved one is a different matter. It would be natural, to want them to see and experience the pain they have caused you. Even though it's pointless.

Elfin - I don't think it's pointless. A loved one of mine was brutally murdered. The murderer was never brought to justice but in fact lives close by and mocks me with the fact that he got away with it!

I can't stand by and feel ever so calm about it. I want justice! Right thinking people want revenge because they want justice. We don't run around hurting others for the sake of hurting others, the way abusive people do. They enjoy seeing their victims suffer, they take pleasure in the pain they cause. We don't. We want justice for our murdered children. No mother of a murdered child ever thought, oh never mind I forgive the murderer! We remain haunted by what happened for the rest of our lives, haunted by the cries of our children, haunted by the fact that we could not protect them.

And that's all we wish on the murderer - no more, but also no less. As I always say - I can live with all the abuse that was meted out on me, but I can't live with what has been done to my child.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 30-05-2020, 12:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze

oceanbreeze - I agree. Getting even, re-establish the balance that was there before but has been destroyed. This is a concept that is little understood in Western society. Western society, with its ideals of Christianity, praises forgiveness. But - one can only forgive those who show remorse! And we have no right to forgive those who have wronged others. How can I forgive the murder of my child? Only God and my child could do that - I have no right to do so.

And where has forgiveness gotten society? The majority of people in the West are on antidepressants. Many are suicidal, suffer from low self esteem. Many young people are under achievers, making a career out of claiming welfare, falling into drugs and crime. Respect for others is gone, immoral ideals are being praised, perversions are being promoted, decency is being mocked.

That's where forgiveness has gotten society!

It doesn't work that way, just to say, oh never mind, my child has gotten murdered but I forgive the murderer because I'm sure he just had such a terrible childhood and couldn't help himself!

My child's murderer by the way had a good childhood, and far from not being able to help themselves, doing evil is actually a conscious decision!

And that in itself is unforgivable.

And for Christians who come with the "forgive others or you won't be forgiven" line - may I remind them of psalm 1:

Psalm 1
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.
He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away.
Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.

Doesn't sound much like "forgive others no matter what they do" doesn't it...

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God