Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2017, 01:51 AM
Master
Eyenight - YOU are the sky and other men are the passing clouds. That man shows you yourself.

Xo
Old 17-04-2017, 03:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Eyenight - YOU are the sky and other men are the passing clouds. That man shows you yourself.

Xo
True :) eyenight
Old 17-04-2017, 05:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm married to a great husband, my twin and I are good friends. I feel the pain because he wants to get more on a physical level and I keep pushing him away. I don't think the twin flame pain comes from desperation for a relationship. Some people like me met their twin when their not even looking for a relationship. It took me about a year to finally lessen the pain to a minimum. I think the lesson we need to learn is how to control our emotions, and to learn how to use our head instead of our hearts. I think the pain comes from our head not syncing with our hearts, and that's causing us to be off balance. I believe that twin flames are mostly one sided, because surrendering doesn't seem too common, but correct me if I'm wrong. Lol. I use to do kundalini yoga, and wanted my kundalini to rise, then years later I met my twin and he awoken my kundalini through his strong sexual energy, but we never got physical. I think my twin twin flame journey is mostly from a kundalini awakening, and not really directed towards my twin. He was just there to activate my kundalini. I think if there is a way to block or stop the kundalini then we might be able disconnect from our twin.
Old 17-04-2017, 05:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Double post sorry
Old 17-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldragon
I'm married to a great husband, my twin and I are good friends. I feel the pain because he wants to get more on a physical level and I keep pushing him away. I don't think the twin flame pain comes from desperation for a relationship. Some people like me met their twin when their not even looking for a relationship. It took me about a year to finally lessen the pain to a minimum. I think the lesson we need to learn is how to control our emotions, and to learn how to use our head instead of our hearts. I think the pain comes from our head not syncing with our hearts, and that's causing us to be off balance. I believe that twin flames are mostly one sided, because surrendering doesn't seem too common, but correct me if I'm wrong. Lol. I use to do kundalini yoga, and wanted my kundalini to rise, then years later I met my twin and he awoken my kundalini through his strong sexual energy, but we never got physical. I think my twin twin flame journey is mostly from a kundalini awakening, and not really directed towards my twin. He was just there to activate my kundalini. I think if there is a way to block or stop the kundalini then we might be able disconnect from our twin.

"I don't think the tf pain comes from being desperate for a relationship".... I could not agree more, when I met my tf, I was happy being alone and not having feelings for anyone. I was the opposite of looking for anything.
I agree that learning to control my emotions has been key, however, I disagree that it is about following our head over heart, or that our heads are the correct part. Personally there is a lot going on with me that if I was worried about what my head said first, I would be in a lot of trouble, this goes for more than tf situation. I do agree there is an unbalance between the two, but I don't think following our head is the answer. The unbalance is largely a societal problem as well.

I don't believe a tf would be one sided, I believe that would be a catalyst. This is not to downgrade the importance of catalyst in anyone's experience, just that there is a difference. I would think in a catalyst situation, once the lesson is learned, the feelings would deminish.

I would think that stopping the kundalini rise would be unhealthy. From what I understand the chakras are an important organ to our functioning, that indicates that we need them. It seems to me that purposely trying to block them would be unhealthy. I'm not a kundalini expert though, I would like to hear others opinions that know more about it then me.

What I do know and have learned, is that if a situation presents itself in which we are supposed to learn something and we either do not learn what we are supposed to or we shut the situation down prematurely, the situation will always, eventually, re-present itself again at a later time. Maybe with the same cast of characters or maybe a new one, but the experience will continue to repeat until we get it right.

I don't believe that a true tf connection can be shut down, made to be dormant for a while, maybe. But extinguished? I don't believe so.
Yes I believe this is about unconditional love and trusting ourselves, but there also seems to be something else that's terribly important, at least for me. This is all about faith and having faith in what cannot be seen with the eyes or what does not appear to be in the physical. I realized that believing in what I can't physically see is the hardest thing for me to do. And I believe this happened to me to give me faith.
That's just my personal take. But I have tried in the past to get over it, put it out of my head, keep busy with other things, I have even tried begging God to take the feelings away. All I know is none of this worked for me, so I've decided to accept it and roll with it at this point.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 18-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21

Xo

That Man shows me torture. Eheh.
Old 18-04-2017, 01:35 AM
Master
Lol <3 Oh I hear you. Pure torture from hell.

Like you all other men were like passing clouds and he was like the sky (17 years) but that's because all others were attraction. Only when I fell in True Love again with another man did I realize that quite simply you don't just stumble upon True Love every day, it's a spiritual experience for us older souls, but we really really can have it with more than just our twin.
Old 18-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Master
I think it can actually be much MORE fulfilling with a close soulmate than with a twin soul because they are such mirrors, causing the death of our egos and rapid spiritual growth, it can be quite unpleasant and uncomfortable.
Old 18-04-2017, 02:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Mhm Thats right i said it.. because thats what it is. i think you may have some idea of what im talking about here.. possibly?

I definitely do. that part of my life was horrible.

As a guy I don't honestly believe falling in love with someone else could actually work... the way I've seen the curse work the more I head toward someone else the worse the chatter about the TF gets. And then I'm stuck torn in two pieces. Can't concentrate on the new person and if I give her up the status quo with the TF goes back to what it was. But eventually she notices and goes away on her own so there was no point to any of it.

I've been through this a lot in different lives and it seems worse than that even... sometimes I've actually been able to walk away but eventually I'm back here facing this, and whatever door I found before is now closed and I cannot get through it again. and of course it is never possible to actually know the TF so one is stuck alone.

Sorry I don't have a solution. Only thing that helped even a little was to learn not to fight it... but that is a really tough pill to swallow, and it doesn't really resolve the issue in any permanent way because eventually you forget what you were doing and then when this gets thrust at you again you have to start all over. Maddening. But that seems to be part of the curse too, we look for permanent relief from this thorn in our side and aren't going to be allowed to have it.

Oh well.
Old 18-04-2017, 03:41 AM
Master
Unconditionally loving yourself including all of your flaws is a good place to start healing when you still have issues with a past relationship.

And in post #6, Inika gave you some very good advice. She is right, it is possible to love someone and not be in a relationship with them.