Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 11:19 AM
jonnyjonny_uk

Help to explain please

Hi im new here and would like to ask a question about some very strange experience me and my gf have had.

On two occasions now we have been talking on the phone and my gf has had a very strong feeling of being touched on the shoulder and as soon as she reacts to this each time i have gone completely cold all over and the hairs on my body have stood on end.

My gf has never in anyway felt scared or worried about it just maybe freaked out as to what is happening. I have actually felt pretty worried about the way i feel when it happens as i can be very warm in bed and the feeling of coldness that sweeps my body it tremendous.

If anybody can even try to explain this i would be very grateful.

If you have any more questions about this or need to know more details please feel free to drop me a private message.

I look forward to your replys

Jonny
Old 03-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Glorymist

jonny - -

Check PM's.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:06 AM
jonnyjonny_uk

checked and replied Glory thanks.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:49 AM
revpaulca

Cold shoulder

Hi,

Usually, the feeling of someone at/on your left shoulder idicates the presence of a Spirit Guide. I am inclinded to believe that this Spirit Guide is indicating a positive thought/acceptance of this relationship. Therefore, I would not have any fear about it. Instead, have a sense of gratitude about it. Blessings.

PaPaPaul
Old 11-06-2006, 03:37 AM
packwidget

Help to explain please.

If you ever have an doubts about the intentions of a spiritual presence you might try saying the following. It's from the book Unified, by Roger Lanphear.

"To all uninvited influences in my aura I send love and light. You are each whole and healed. You were each created as love and light, and you are still love and light. You each feel no pain now and you are not afraid. You each have a perfect place to go and I asked my higher self to take you there now. Each of you go in peace."

Other things I say are:

The power of God clears me of all negative energies and entities and uninvited influences.

I close my aura to all uninvited influences.

If you don't feel instant relief, keep saying these things until you feel better.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:09 PM
jonnyjonny_uk

thanks for your replys.

for my girlfriend this feeling does not feel harmful in anyway in fact she would like it to happen more often as it makes her feel that im with her.

i do not feel bad when it happens but its just a very stange feeling when your whole body feels so cold and all your hairs stand on end.

i realise that if i try and make it happen it probably wont, what are your thoughts on this?

i have never tryed to do anything intentionally when this happens but we both live in different countrys and are in a relationship through holidays, phone and internet and are planning to live together soon so when we talk we do want to feel much closer to each other.

thanks

jonny
Old 13-06-2006, 07:56 AM
ZenWind

Hello Jonny

I would encourage you to ask inwardly what this experience means for you and your GF, and then listen for the answer. Asking outwardly is an invitation for all kinds of interpretations. Some interpretations may seem to fit and others won't fit at all, but you have the ability to tune into the situation for yourself. Exercise your intuition and trust that you can indeed pick up on the energy present. If you are to know, then you will know. Your job is to ask and then clear away the doubts and desires in your head so you can see clearly what comes forth. The Spirit world is not so different than here; in that the people / spirits can understand what you say to them, just like you can understand these words I am writing to you. We are after all people / spirits too. It isn't so much the words or the language used, but the energy that rides on the words that gets communicated.

A lot of people in spiritual circles seem to give greater importance to the unseen or the Spirit world, but it is no more or less important than being here. After all this is a Spirit world too. There are all kinds of people here with their own levels of creation going on, and there are all kinds of people in the more subtle levels of Spirit doing the same thing.

If you feel the presence of someone unseen then ask them to reveal who they are, and what their intentions are. If you don't like the energy presence then make it clear that you do not want them around you. You don't have to get all involved and stiff about it, and your approach can include your good manners, but you can make your own feelings known. Treat them like you would treat any person you may not be familiar with. Do you invite people you don't know into your home? Well maybe if you are having cableTV problems and the repair man from the cable company comes to the door you might let him in; but again his intention are clearly known to you. What I am saying here is don't loose your common sense just because it is someone no longer in a physical body. Just because a person is not in a physical body in no way means they have a greater understanding of anything.

Along these same lines you may find that there is a familiar component to the energy presence. If so you can again proceed like you would with any other relationship. Try not to hold ideas and concepts in your head about what something is or isn't. Instead discover what it is, or allow it to be revealed to you. If you like the experiences you are having by going down the road of your choosing then proceed; if not you can terminate and go in a different direction.

I would suggest that people not be in a hurry to jump on board that space ship that just landed. Other beings may also have their own agenda. Just because they are more advanced in one area does not mean they are more advanced in other areas. Some agendas may line up with what you want to experience and some may not. Use your God given intuition to discern the things that are for you and the road you must travel; but leave the rest for those that need to have those other experiences.

If you care to, please report back on your discovery.
Old 20-06-2006, 06:44 PM
petal

Hi, I'm new to the forum,

I would just like to say thankyou all, after reading your advice, I know I have been guided here because this is what I needed to read also.

thanks,
Petal x
Closed Thread