Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Knower

Question Akashic Records

Has anyone here mastered astral travel to the point where you can reach the Akashic records(contains knowledge of the universe)?
If so, what does the akashic plane look like, what have you learned, how do you get there and how does it work?
I've read that you may need a guide to direct you. Also for some it may not be possible if your vibrational frequency is too low.

Does everyone see the "library" the same?
Old 21-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
Has anyone here mastered astral travel to the point where you can reach the Akashic records(contains knowledge of the universe)?
If so, what does the akashic plane look like, what have you learned, how do you get there and how does it work?
I've read that you may need a guide to direct you. Also for some it may not be possible if your vibrational frequency is too low.

Does everyone see the "library" the same?
The person who created the term Akashic records (Edgar Cayce) stated that the Akashic records are not some metaphysical location located with in the spiritual dimensions. They are a frequency similar to that of a radio frequency that we must tune our mind into picking up that frequency similar to how a psychic, medium, or telepath picks up other people's and spirit's thoughts. With that said if someone saw an actual library it was probably a mental manifestation of their subconscious created to allow themselves to believe they are visiting the Akashic records. Of course that hallucination very well could be accompanied by them actually picking up the Akashic frequency but surely not always and that hallucination surely is not necessary in order to pick up the frequency. Some people are more visually stimulated than others and some are more mentally stimulated so I imagine in most cases things have a natural way of working out in the necessary way for you personally, similar to how an angel or "demon" usually appears in a form they know that person covets, respects, desires, or fears.
Old 21-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Knower

So astral projection is more of a tool to use, for getting to the akashic records? You travel to the astral plane; frequency, that these records exist on. Because higher level of planes are coordinated by higher frequencies. I visualize the spiritual dimensions to be higher than normal planes. As john of patmos was guided to the records, not on his own.
Old 21-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Lilybugs

Quote:
So astral projection is more of a tool to use, for getting to the akashic records? You travel to the astral plane; frequency, that these records exist on. Because higher level of planes are coordinated by higher frequencies. I visualize the spiritual dimensions to be higher than normal planes. As john of patmos was guided to the records, not on his own.
I have a Akashic guide, who I recently met, he assists me with accessing the records. I don't always 'see' a place, but feel I am connected with my guides help. I don't communicate with him on a daily basis like I do my other guides.

Lilybugs
Old 21-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybugs
I have a Akashic guide, who I recently met, he assists me with accessing the records. I don't always 'see' a place, but feel I am connected with my guides help. I don't communicate with him on a daily basis like I do my other guides.

Lilybugs

What questions have you asked and what were the answers you received?
Old 22-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Master
Quote:
If the Akashic records can be located in the astral planes which I'm not convinced they can be they would definitely be located in the upper-spheres without a doubt. The lower the planes the more beings are under the illusion of being separate and the higher up you go the more beings are aware that they are connected to everyone and everything. And so to access knowledge from the Akashic records such as past-lives, possibile future events, etc. you're going to need to have a high vibration that understanding and embracing the connection to all would eventually lead to. It's going to be difficult or impossible to learn about past-lives if you believe you are a separate being and not connected to others because you likely wouldn't believe these past-lives are connected to you.
Old 24-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Knower
Astral Explorer has just summed it up perfectly in my opinion. You would need to be a high vibrational being for sure.

I think the best way to go about it is just naturally so if you are patient and determined all will be revealed eventually.