Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Knower

A matter of the heart... I need to find this girl

I know there may be some skeptics out there but im hoping that someone on here will understand....

when I was a little girl around the age of 5 I had my first nightmare...it was part nightmare, part lucid dream. In the middle of it things became more 'real'... I was walking through a tunnel in a cave and there was a woman there, dressed in old overalls with paint all over her, some smeared on her face. Hair was a dark blonde, pulled back in a pony tail, strong jaw, high cheek bones, the deepest blue eyes and a dimple on her left side when she smiled. Shes taller than me.. Around 5ft8 and pretty athletic, strong arms, but slim in posture. around 26yrs old. She was fixing an old chair and painting it.
At first I ignored her because I was trying to find someone that could help me, I got to the end of the tunnel and found double doors that led into a restuarant filled with the people that I was trying to get away from. I freaked and ran back through the tunnel and the woman was still there. I ran up to her from behind and tugged on her overalls pleading for her to help me. She turned around cupped my left cheek with her hand and I told her that I didnt know what to do... She smiled and said to me 'but you do know. Only you can fix this. You know what to do'... I asked again for her help but she said she couldnt but then asked me to stay and help her 'fix this'... She pointed to the broken chair but something in her eyes told me she meant something else.

For the longest time I just figured she was someone higher, like an angel or a guidance. But then as I got older I started experiencing different things. That dream and another is the only two 'lucid dreams' ive had of her. Ive also had obe's whilst asleep where ive seen her and she holds me, talks to me, jokes, we sing songs together and shes kissed me on multiple occassions. Shes always that same age though and always looks the same.
Ive also had dreams that have been memories of a past life with her, I remember meeting her when we were just barely teenagers, living a life with her, somehow we had children... I little girl and two years later a little boy. I also remember witnessing her brutal death. Thats something I can never forget because it was so sickening and I couldnt do anything to stop it. The only thing different about her in the past memories is she dyed her hair dark brown . Her accent has always been the same american/ italian. . The only time I remember her speaking italian is when she would fret over something or when she was angry.

Like I said at first I thought she was an angel or guide, then I realised she was someone I knew...but lately the urge to seek her out has become overwhelming. I feel alot of different energies around and everything I feel is telling me that this woman is alive this lifetime and that I need to find her. I havent seen her on the astral plane for quite some time and I dont know her name. The times I have seen her I never seem to adk her name because we know each other that intimately. The fact that I have no control over my obe's doesnt help. I havent got to the point where I can choose to have an obe yet. She always finds me, she shows up out of nowhere. But my aim is to find her in waking life.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator
Next time you have a lucid dream, ask her where she lives. What town, what address. Then check it out.
Otherwise it might be that everything has its own time, and that when the time is right you will meet her. I know that sounds like a cop-out, but in my experience some things just will happen in their own time, and nothing can force the issue.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Knower

Doesn't sound like a cop out :)
I had a lucid dream about her the other night but I didn't get a chance to ask those things. And she seemed fine them the dream just became l like a normal dream and I said something in the dream that I wasnt meant to say, as though a gave a piece of information away by accident and she got frustrated with me.
The fact that I havent seen her on the astral plane in a while is just bugging me.
I was wondering if anyone on here has seen a girl fitting her description in their obe's.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
I know there may be some skeptics out there but im hoping that someone on here will understand....

when I was a little girl around the age of 5 I had my first nightmare...it was part nightmare, part lucid dream. In the middle of it things became more 'real'... I was walking through a tunnel in a cave and there was a woman there, dressed in old overalls with paint all over her, some smeared on her face. Hair was a dark blonde, pulled back in a pony tail, strong jaw, high cheek bones, the deepest blue eyes and a dimple on her left side when she smiled. Shes taller than me.. Around 5ft8 and pretty athletic, strong arms, but slim in posture. around 26yrs old. She was fixing an old chair and painting it.
At first I ignored her because I was trying to find someone that could help me, I got to the end of the tunnel and found double doors that led into a restuarant filled with the people that I was trying to get away from. I freaked and ran back through the tunnel and the woman was still there. I ran up to her from behind and tugged on her overalls pleading for her to help me. She turned around cupped my left cheek with her hand and I told her that I didnt know what to do... She smiled and said to me 'but you do know. Only you can fix this. You know what to do'... I asked again for her help but she said she couldnt but then asked me to stay and help her 'fix this'... She pointed to the broken chair but something in her eyes told me she meant something else.

For the longest time I just figured she was someone higher, like an angel or a guidance. But then as I got older I started experiencing different things. That dream and another is the only two 'lucid dreams' ive had of her. Ive also had obe's whilst asleep where ive seen her and she holds me, talks to me, jokes, we sing songs together and shes kissed me on multiple occassions. Shes always that same age though and always looks the same.
Ive also had dreams that have been memories of a past life with her, I remember meeting her when we were just barely teenagers, living a life with her, somehow we had children... I little girl and two years later a little boy. I also remember witnessing her brutal death. Thats something I can never forget because it was so sickening and I couldnt do anything to stop it. The only thing different about her in the past memories is she dyed her hair dark brown . Her accent has always been the same american/ italian. . The only time I remember her speaking italian is when she would fret over something or when she was angry.

Like I said at first I thought she was an angel or guide, then I realised she was someone I knew...but lately the urge to seek her out has become overwhelming. I feel alot of different energies around and everything I feel is telling me that this woman is alive this lifetime and that I need to find her. I havent seen her on the astral plane for quite some time and I dont know her name. The times I have seen her I never seem to adk her name because we know each other that intimately. The fact that I have no control over my obe's doesnt help. I havent got to the point where I can choose to have an obe yet. She always finds me, she shows up out of nowhere. But my aim is to find her in waking life.

Not to discredit your gut feeling or anything but I feel like if she is visiting when she wills it in your dreams, lucid dreams, OBE's chances are she is not alive on the physical dimension. Or if you subscribe to the multiple dimension theory maybe she is alive on a different physical dimension but possesses powerful pyschic abilities. But from what you say and I know this is going to sound weird to you perhaps you were a male in a past life and she was your wife. I personally think that past lives are a lead cause for homosexuality and that is why some women are attracted to women and some men attracted to men, because it is something they did not completely remove during their re-birth. Lost elements of self that re-appear unexpectedly. I am not saying this has anything to do with your sexual preference (whatever that preference is) just trying to explain my belief on the subject. It's very possible you were close with this person in a past-life and like you said she was killed pre-maturely and now she has become a sort of Guide for this current life you are living. Maybe she is guiding you into re-discovering your true self.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:50 AM
Knower

It doesn't at all sound odd to me, im sure ive been a male at some point but I know for certain I wasnt when I knew her. I know she was still my wife though and we both gave birth to a child each. I remember it. I know that same sex relationships were not widely known or spoken about back in the day, but given the circumstances of my past childhood and hers its highly likely. We didnt live the best of lives. I know very well that she may not exist this lifetime but everytime a give in to that belief something com s along to tell me other wise :/
Old 03-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Knower
Awesome experience hope you can learn to AP soon, Do you think she is like your personal guide/angel because I reckon so