Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Knower

Question Still searching for my guides. DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS BEACH?

Last night I had a lucid dream, it was pretty ordinary and I decided I didnt want to be in it anymore. Then this happened. It felt like astral projection but the beach I went to felt sacred.

Everything goes dark, then I see people walking on a beach, some are coming through an archway onto the beach. I know who im looking for and I start searching the crowd. Im still watching at a distance, like watching a movie. But then I see someone that looks like her and a whooshing sound happens as I zone into her and get closer. Everything slows down and I reach out and grab onto her arm tightly. Im pulled to the beach and im right there next to her in the moment. She turns around and looks at me but its not the girl im looking for so I let go. As I let go the whooshing noise happens again and im pushed back into the distance again just watching. I keep scanning everyone with my eyes. I feel like im floating and like my body doesnt have any physical form except for the hand I use to grab onto people.
I move myself towards the archway where people are now coming onto the beach in large crowds. They start walking at normal pace and then things start to speed up. I feel my feet touch the sand and then I start running around to everyone girl that bears resembelance to her and grabbing onto their arms to get a good look at their faces. Im more frantic and time is still speeding up. The whooshing sound still happens everytime I touch someone. I turn around and look down the beach and start yelling out 'FAITH! Faith! Faith!... Where are you?!'..
I run further down the beach and yell 'faith! Please faith!... Mac! Jaime! Anybody!... Why can't anybody hear me?!... I need you!'..

Then I started crying and I woke up feeling like I had been crying.
Faith is what I call my dark haired guide, shes italian. But its the first time ive actually said her name in that kind of experience. Mac was someone who died. And jaime is a name that ive loved since I was little but I dont actually know anyone with that name. But it feels so familiar in the astral plane.
Does anyone know the beach or have any ideas about what just happened. The whoosh sound was accompanied by a sucked into a vortex feeling. And behind the archway everything was just white and misty. The place felt really sacred. I posted this in the angels and guides section because I didnt know where it was best suited.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:23 PM
WubWub

How did you actually manage to contact your guide?
I'm always just talking to myself. :-:
Old 10-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
Last night I had a lucid dream, it was pretty ordinary and I decided I didnt want to be in it anymore. Then this happened. It felt like astral projection but the beach I went to felt sacred.

Everything goes dark, then I see people walking on a beach, some are coming through an archway onto the beach. I know who im looking for and I start searching the crowd. Im still watching at a distance, like watching a movie. But then I see someone that looks like her and a whooshing sound happens as I zone into her and get closer. Everything slows down and I reach out and grab onto her arm tightly. Im pulled to the beach and im right there next to her in the moment. She turns around and looks at me but its not the girl im looking for so I let go. As I let go the whooshing noise happens again and im pushed back into the distance again just watching. I keep scanning everyone with my eyes. I feel like im floating and like my body doesnt have any physical form except for the hand I use to grab onto people.
I move myself towards the archway where people are now coming onto the beach in large crowds. They start walking at normal pace and then things start to speed up. I feel my feet touch the sand and then I start running around to everyone girl that bears resembelance to her and grabbing onto their arms to get a good look at their faces. Im more frantic and time is still speeding up. The whooshing sound still happens everytime I touch someone. I turn around and look down the beach and start yelling out 'FAITH! Faith! Faith!... Where are you?!'..
I run further down the beach and yell 'faith! Please faith!... Mac! Jaime! Anybody!... Why can't anybody hear me?!... I need you!'..

Then I started crying and I woke up feeling like I had been crying.
Faith is what I call my dark haired guide, shes italian. But its the first time ive actually said her name in that kind of experience. Mac was someone who died. And jaime is a name that ive loved since I was little but I dont actually know anyone with that name. But it feels so familiar in the astral plane.
Does anyone know the beach or have any ideas about what just happened. The whoosh sound was accompanied by a sucked into a vortex feeling. And behind the archway everything was just white and misty. The place felt really sacred. I posted this in the angels and guides section because I didnt know where it was best suited.

The whoosh sound and vortex feeling sounds like a typical case of astral wind which is a phenomena that not too much is known about. Sometimes randomly winds will pick us up and blow us somewhere, sometimes it appears there is a purpose behind them and they blow us to a place that makes sense and sometimes they blow us to a completely random place where there is no obvious purpose. There is no way to really know for sure anything about astral wind other than it exists and it happens on occasion. People can speculate about it but it will only be pure speculation and personal opinions which isn't going to be the absolute truth unfortunately. People who want to believe they encounter their Guides project that need onto their experiences, people who want to believe that we are protected by some unknown spiritual friend that surrounds us in white light and guides us are going to basically believe the first spirit who is nice to them is their guide. I can tell you this I have befriended and encountered somewhere around a hundred or so spirits and not once have I met my guide. I am sure it's because it doesn't matter to me whether I do, of course it would be nice to have a spirit guide me and things of that nature but the spirit world doesn't scare me so I don't have that dire need to feel protected. If you try and tell someone who claims to have met their guide that it's possible their guide is just an ordinary spirit pretending to be a guide they will refuse to believe it, because they only want to believe one thing and that is that they have a guide or an angel protecting them. It's sad because it clouds their judgment and ruins a good bit of the chances they have to meet other spirits and make friends. If I took everything a spirit told me to heart I can't even begin to tell you the ludicrous things some of the more mischievous ones have tried to make me believe. If you're searching for a guide a random spirit is going to come to you and say it's your guide, whether or not it really is your guide is impossible to determine. Wherever there is a void there will always be someone or something that comes and fills it, even if that something isn't really what you were hoping for. You could honestly spend weeks, months, or years running around in your dreams and projections looking for your guide and never find them. There is no real logical way of deducing whether the spirit standing in front of you is your guide, a prankster spirit pretending to be your guide, or one of the more rare really mischievous spirits looking to form an attachment to you. So in my opinion I would just enjoy these experiences for what they are instead of searching for you guide, that's my opinion though and I will admit it.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The whoosh sound and vortex feeling sounds like a typical case of astral wind which is a phenomena that not too much is known about. Sometimes randomly winds will pick us up and blow us somewhere, sometimes it appears there is a purpose behind them and they blow us to a place that makes sense and sometimes they blow us to a completely random place where there is no obvious purpose. There is no way to really know for sure anything about astral wind other than it exists and it happens on occasion. People can speculate about it but it will only be pure speculation and personal opinions which isn't going to be the absolute truth unfortunately. People who want to believe they encounter their Guides project that need onto their experiences, people who want to believe that we are protected by some unknown spiritual friend that surrounds us in white light and guides us are going to basically believe the first spirit who is nice to them is their guide. I can tell you this I have befriended and encountered somewhere around a hundred or so spirits and not once have I met my guide. I am sure it's because it doesn't matter to me whether I do, of course it would be nice to have a spirit guide me and things of that nature but the spirit world doesn't scare me so I don't have that dire need to feel protected. If you try and tell someone who claims to have met their guide that it's possible their guide is just an ordinary spirit pretending to be a guide they will refuse to believe it, because they only want to believe one thing and that is that they have a guide or an angel protecting them. It's sad because it clouds their judgment and ruins a good bit of the chances they have to meet other spirits and make friends. If I took everything a spirit told me to heart I can't even begin to tell you the ludicrous things some of the more mischievous ones have tried to make me believe. If you're searching for a guide a random spirit is going to come to you and say it's your guide, whether or not it really is your guide is impossible to determine. Wherever there is a void there will always be someone or something that comes and fills it, even if that something isn't really what you were hoping for. You could honestly spend weeks, months, or years running around in your dreams and projections looking for your guide and never find them. There is no real logical way of deducing whether the spirit standing in front of you is your guide, a prankster spirit pretending to be your guide, or one of the more rare really mischievous spirits looking to form an attachment to you. So in my opinion I would just enjoy these experiences for what they are instead of searching for you guide, that's my opinion though and I will admit it.

The whooshing thing makes sense thanks. Its happened to me twice now. I mostly wanted to know about this beach. If anyone else has seen it before. There were alot of souls there.
I know who my guides are. I have a few. The one I was looking for was my wife in a past life. Shes not my angel... Thats a different lady. Ive had contact with them since my first ever astral experience when I was 3. They are the only two beings ive ever been sure of. So im not really worried about that. Ive searched for them and found them many times.
There just seems to be places in the astral that I go that feel familiar, and as soon as im there I start searching for her automatically. I have no control over it.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:40 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma No Hao
How did you actually manage to contact your guide?
I'm always just talking to myself. :-:

Try some deep meditation. Or guided meditation with binural beats. I use a quartz to raise my vibration (hold it in your left hand). Then I just focus. Um.. You can ask to see their face...sometimes they've actually appeared, other times ive had images flash of them. Mostly I see them in the astral or they come to me through dreams. But ive had times where they've spoken to me directly or sent me messages. One of mine loves singing to me.

But keep just talking. They will hear you eventually. Also if you have a pet, like a dog or cat, I find its good to speak to them also. Because sometimes your guides are animals.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
The whooshing thing makes sense thanks. Its happened to me twice now. I mostly wanted to know about this beach. If anyone else has seen it before. There were alot of souls there.
I know who my guides are. I have a few. The one I was looking for was my wife in a past life. Shes not my angel... Thats a different lady. Ive had contact with them since my first ever astral experience when I was 3. They are the only two beings ive ever been sure of. So im not really worried about that. Ive searched for them and found them many times.
There just seems to be places in the astral that I go that feel familiar, and as soon as im there I start searching for her automatically. I have no control over it.

How does one know who their guide is honestly? Just because a spirit shows up and takes you some place and claims to be your guide? It's impossible to know for sure but people want to have a spiritual being looking after them so much they project that need onto their experiences. If guides are so prevalent I would surely have them in one of my hundreds of projections, but nothing. As far as the beach the astral is not like the physical where you can say hey have you been to Ocean City, Maryland? The astral is not static and so the beach you have visited is likely a manifestation of your own thoughts and memories, both conscious and subconscious. Sure other people are going to possibly visit beaches in their projections, I have personally but they aren't going to be the same beach because it's not like there is a single astral beach that everyone can go and visit. There are static places in the astral that are created by spirits but they control them and unless they allow you to see and visit them it's unlikely you will randomly stumble onto them on your own. They have to create a sort of portal for you to go to their space. It's likely this beach you're talking about is just a manifestation of your mind, thoughts, memories, or past. That's not to say it's not a valid experience or that it's only a hallucination, the beach is real for you but it's just not going to be the same beach for anyone else since we all have different minds, thoughts, memories, or pasts.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:20 AM
Knower

You're very sceptical. I trust my experiences. I know who my guides are. they dont tell you 'oh hey im your guide'. Its something you just feel. if you haven't had that sort of experience then how can you tell someone that its real. The more sceptical you are of these experiences then the less likely they will happen because you close yourself off from them. Open your mind more and accept what the universe is trying to show you and your guides will show themselves to you.
Often I 'project' to actual real world places. Hence why im asking if anyone knows this beach. Most of the time when I dream or astral project there are people I kno in real life who have described the exact same places and even people. I even have sketches of people ive seen in dreams from one of my friends who had also saw them on seperate occassions.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:49 AM
Niebla0007

Like Astral Explorer, guides didn't really matter to me that much
and I think that is far better than wanting to have them too much.
I only payed more attention to my guides as I later realized and confirmed having them. Still, I am not one keen on letting another spirit take over my body/tounge.

365, perhaps if you provide another landmark apart from an archway(which by the way simply represents a gate of a spirit realm), you may find others who had been there. I also dream of and also end up a lot at bays or boulevard at the astral but no, not where you have described.
What we perceive at the Astral Realms depends on our state of spirit. What others can see around them, others may not - or the other way around.

Note that when you talk about encountering other spirits at the astral,
it is important to look into their eyes to check if they have souls or they appear to be empty/dead. When you encounter a mass of spirits especially in the beginning, my guess would be that you are at the Astral Cemetery, be they on land or water.

I wish you luck in finding another person who had been there.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
You're very sceptical. I trust my experiences. I know who my guides are. they dont tell you 'oh hey im your guide'. Its something you just feel. if you haven't had that sort of experience then how can you tell someone that its real. The more sceptical you are of these experiences then the less likely they will happen because you close yourself off from them. Open your mind more and accept what the universe is trying to show you and your guides will show themselves to you.
Often I 'project' to actual real world places. Hence why im asking if anyone knows this beach. Most of the time when I dream or astral project there are people I kno in real life who have described the exact same places and even people. I even have sketches of people ive seen in dreams from one of my friends who had also saw them on seperate occassions.

It's not that I am skeptical it's that I have literally hundreds of man-hours spent in the astral through one way or another and not once have I encountered a guide yet people say they are always around, they say they are everywhere and always with us. I have encountered and had dealings with hundreds of spirits and not one of them has claimed to be or given any sign of being my guide. If someone is looking for a guide a spirit is going to make them believe they are a guide and give that feeling. My extensive dealings with spirits of all types and natures has taught me that spirits are able to give off just about any vibe they want to. Lower-vibrational spirits can give off a comforting vibe, and higher-vibrational spirits can give off a scary vibe. So how does one know that the spirit they are sensing is their guide is not just a random spirit pretending to be so? How does one know their senses are the absolute truth? I personally don't believe we as Human-beings are able to say our senses when it comes to spirits are always true, spirits are far too deceptive and skilled for that to be the case. The people who I have spoken with regarding their guide other than you basically project their desire to have a guide onto their experiences. They sense a spirit is their guide simply because that is what they want to sense and when you attempt to tell them otherwise they revert back to the same thing that they "know who their guide is" which is the equivalent to me saying that one of the random spirits I have dealt with is Elvis Presley because I sensed that's who it was. If anything my experiences with spirits has taught me that we can't truly know anything about them other than their actions. Spirits are skilled at making us sense them a certain way, making us feel a certain way, and especially fulfilling our desires. If you miss your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend it's likely a spirit is going to show up in a projection or dream and pretend to be that person, but that doesn't mean they are really your ex does it? For all I know everyone who claims to have dealings with their guides could be right, I am not so closed-minded that I would pretend otherwise. But I would be willing to bet just about anything that at least some of the people who believe that are conversing with their guides are really just dealing with a spirit masquerading as a guide and making them sense what they want to. If our guides are always with us and always around then where are mine? I have a consortium of spirits around me but nothing even close to resembling a constant guide. The spirits I do have around me come and go, none of them stay for longer than a week or two before they go away for awhile and sometimes eventually return.
Old 13-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
It's not that I am skeptical it's that I have literally hundreds of man-hours spent in the astral through one way or another and not once have I encountered a guide yet people say they are always around, they say they are everywhere and always with us. I have encountered and had dealings with hundreds of spirits and not one of them has claimed to be or given any sign of being my guide. If someone is looking for a guide a spirit is going to make them believe they are a guide and give that feeling. My extensive dealings with spirits of all types and natures has taught me that spirits are able to give off just about any vibe they want to. Lower-vibrational spirits can give off a comforting vibe, and higher-vibrational spirits can give off a scary vibe. So how does one know that the spirit they are sensing is their guide is not just a random spirit pretending to be so? How does one know their senses are the absolute truth? I personally don't believe we as Human-beings are able to say our senses when it comes to spirits are always true, spirits are far too deceptive and skilled for that to be the case. The people who I have spoken with regarding their guide other than you basically project their desire to have a guide onto their experiences. They sense a spirit is their guide simply because that is what they want to sense and when you attempt to tell them otherwise they revert back to the same thing that they "know who their guide is" which is the equivalent to me saying that one of the random spirits I have dealt with is Elvis Presley because I sensed that's who it was. If anything my experiences with spirits has taught me that we can't truly know anything about them other than their actions. Spirits are skilled at making us sense them a certain way, making us feel a certain way, and especially fulfilling our desires. If you miss your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend it's likely a spirit is going to show up in a projection or dream and pretend to be that person, but that doesn't mean they are really your ex does it? For all I know everyone who claims to have dealings with their guides could be right, I am not so closed-minded that I would pretend otherwise. But I would be willing to bet just about anything that at least some of the people who believe that are conversing with their guides are really just dealing with a spirit masquerading as a guide and making them sense what they want to. If our guides are always with us and always around then where are mine? I have a consortium of spirits around me but nothing even close to resembling a constant guide. The spirits I do have around me come and go, none of them stay for longer than a week or two before they go away for awhile and sometimes eventually return.

Have you ever thought that maybe the reason you don't have a guide is because you don't really need one? guides aren't always constant. they change throughout your life. but perhaps your life is in state where you emotionally don't need someone to guide you because you're capable of guiding yourself through life?
The first lucid dream I ever had was when I was 3 and it was also my first nightmare and first dream I can ever remember having. in that dream state or whatever it was at the time (because it felt more real than real life), is where I met my guide. she wasn't my "guide" though. she was someone that was just there. I completely walked past her and didn't even acknowledge her at first because I was focussed on something else. it was only later on in the dream that I approached her and ASKED FOR HER HELP. and her response was "you don't need my help with this". I asked and asked and she wouldn't help me find what I needed because she knew that I had the strength to find it myself. even when I didn't think I could.
that was the first lesson she ever taught me and shes stuck by me through the years ever since. I don't see her a lot but I know that shes always there because I feel her. and she sends me constant messages of support and hope and warnings, through the sky, nature, signs, everyday life. there are SOOOO many things im sent by my guides and im so grateful for it, you just need to know how to see it.

like you said yes there are bad energies around also and often they can block messages and block your guides. that's also another possibility... that something dark is blocking the spirits that try to help you.

but again all I wanted to know was if anyone knows of the beach.