Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Knower

Astral Projection

I astral projected in my lucid dream. I only got to the vibration stage though, is it possible to project in a lucid dream?
Old 11-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Master
It is possible but it depends on where the lucid dream is occurring and what exactly happens when you attempt to project. In some occasions you will have what I call a false projection and it is basically happens just like a projection but the only reason it happens is because you are willing it to happen and you aren't completely aware you are already inside of a projection. The most common way for projections to occur in dreams is through false awakenings. Of course for it to occur in a lucid dream you would have to realize the false awakening is a false awakening. Actually earlier today I was sleeping and dreaming I was laying in a bed inside of a house I lived in when I was a kid and from that point on I turned it into a projection. I am pretty sure I was in the RTZ though and not the astral planes, if you are already in the astral planes technically speaking turning the lucid dream into an astral projection isn't going to be possible since you are already astral projecting and inside of the astral planes. But inside of the RTZ it's a little different and appears to be possible. The last alternative is that inside of the astral planes it is possible to meditate and have what would be considered an OOBE while already in a projection. What is occurring in this situation is you are shedding your astral body and gaining access to a higher vibrational subtle body such as the casual, mental, buddhic, or nirvanic. So it's basically like a projection with in a projection, so in that case it would be possible but isn't extremely common.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
I astral projected in my lucid dream. I only got to the vibration stage though, is it possible to project in a lucid dream?
My perspective is that a lucid dream *IS* a projection.
My concept of "projection" is a little less strict than most people's, because of experiences I've had.

A projection is any experience in which you are consciously aware (even in some small way) which occurs in a reality that you recognize as not being this physical reality.

Dream... a projection which you don't realize you're projecting.
Lucid Dream... a projection which, all you know is that you're projecting. You have a base level of awareness.
Astral Projection/OBE... a projection which you know you're non-physical and you have a full waking awareness.

To me, it's really simple. I've had many experiences which started as dreams, I then became lucid in, which I then brought forth my full waking awareness. Now at each "step" of awareness, it felt exactly as it did during my separate occurrences of each type of experience. No difference what-so-ever.

The differences in clarity and other differences that people report between the dreams, lucid dreams and astral projections are all due to differing levels of awareness. This physical reality is no different... you experience many different levels of awareness throughout your waking life.

So, if you find yourself lucidly aware... you don't need to worry about doing anything complicated like 'returning to your body' or 'astral project' in some manner. You simply have to bring forth your normal, waking awareness. Your waking awareness is the same awareness you have right now.