Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 26-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Fairies or eyes playing tricks?

Some months ago there was this huge thunderstorm so the power went out, the only light coming in the room was from some lamps in front of my house and car lights from the building in front, still very dark.

I like pranks and scaring people so when my mom went to the kitchen I hid by the bed kneeling on the floor and looking under it to know when to jump out! Well while I was doing that I saw something "fly" twice on the other side of the bed (is a huge bed) and since it was dark it seemed like shadows but of a small size aprox. 15 cm is length...close to the floor where I was looking at. I couldn't make a shape of it, but it definitely looked like something moving around.

The room is on the second floor of the house, but we do have a garden full of fruit trees and flowers.

Could those have been some kind of fairies or other beings, or just my eyes in the darkness playing tricks on me?
Old 05-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Pegasus

Wow! I wouldn't like to say what you saw that night...

what did your gut feeling say it was? Why did you think it might be a fairy? Maybe it's possible that it could have been energy of some kind ....?
Old 20-05-2012, 05:53 PM
woulvine

I think i've seen faries before. The first time I was in my room with my friend and I saw some things bright and tiny (like the size of this 'O' ) flash in front of me. My friend (who knows more about this stuff than me) told me it was fairies. Since then, it's happened again but only once in a number of years. There is nothing that special about our house, we do kinda live in the country, near fields and stuff.
Old 23-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Master

There are many different kinds of fairies, many different ways they appear, but I agree with Pegasus, go with your gut.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you all for your replies, I can comment now since my account was deactivated, so sorry for that! ;)

I still have no idea if I saw something, but I like the ''go with your gut'' comments and well I have to say that at least it did not give me even a feeling of fear, so that's good.