Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 23-06-2023, 07:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Divine Order ...

is now established in my Mind, my Body, my Spirit as I place my will into the hands of Divine Will.

I'm sorry.
Please forgive me.
I love you.
Thank you.

Old 23-06-2023, 08:29 PM
Hi! Welcome here.

I was just curious...Do you happen to know what Divine Will is?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2023, 08:41 PM
Newbie ;)

It is God's Will.

Old 23-06-2023, 10:15 PM
Well, yeah, funny cuz a thought came in to write "....Divine or God's Will is'.
Do you know what that is? I love talking about it!
Many people don't. Some think when something bad happens to them -
"Oh, that was God's Will."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-06-2023, 05:31 PM
Newbie ;)

RE: Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations
SUBTOPIC: Divine Will
⁜→ Miss Hepburn, et al,

This is a controversial subject. If you try to follow the scholars too closely, it will give you a headache. This is quasi-related to the concepts of the three primary omnis God Powers: Omnipresence: God is all-together everywhere all the time; Omniscience: The Bible makes it clear that God is all-knowing; and Omnipotence: God is all-powerful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, yeah, funny cuz a thought came in to write "....Divine or God's Will is'.
Do you know what that is? I love talking about it!
Many people don't. Some think when something bad happens to them -
[indent][indent][quote="Saint Thomas"]
‘‘Since the divine will is perfectly efficacious, it follows not only that those things are done, which God wills to be done, but also that they are done in the way that He wills

◈ Whatever the Supreme Being, the Supreme Being gets. That is the Will of God is capable of producing a desired effect. So, if the Supreme Being, the Creator of the Universe, and the First Cause of all that has happened from the beginning, wants the creatures created to build churches and temples, it happens. The "Will" of the Supreme Being trumps all else.

◈ The creations made by the Supreme Being... cannot be flawed. You, me, the Earth, the Solar System, the Galaxy, and whatever else the set of the universe contains, is created to the Supreme Beings specification. The creation has no flaws from the standpoint of what the Supreme Being intended.

◈ The creations have all the characteristics that the Supreme Being intended. If the creation sins in the eyes of the Supreme Being, then that is made possible by the Supreme Beings Will. If there is evil in the world, it was because that is what the Supreme Being set the stage for it to emerge. If there are diseases in the world, that is because the Supreme Being facilitated that to develop.
As soon as you inject "free will," which the clergy is very fond of relying upon, cracks in humanity's concept of the Supreme Being begin to crumble. Inject the Law of Probability, and the omni-Powers crack. When "war" surfaces and the inhumanity of man appears, even God would not want to admit responsibility for the creation of man.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited by Native spirit : 25-06-2023 at 07:25 PM.
Old 25-06-2023, 12:33 AM
Seeker

2c from my recent New Thought studies: God made the world and saw that it was good, so if you find something that isn’t good, you’ve found something God didn’t make. What wasn’t made by God must have been made by your human intellect trying to copy the divine. We’re all still learning and growing in God’s good time.
Old 25-06-2023, 03:38 AM
Newbie ;)

RE: Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations
SUBTOPIC: Faith in the Divine Creation
⁜→ Madhuri, et al,
Quote:
Originally Posted by The First Article: On Creation • The Apostle's Creed
I believe in God the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1 • English Standard Version of the Bible
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
The question arises: Given the Abrahamic Religions → Is there any other Supernatural Entity that has creation powers

The farther one looks into the religious faith → the source of initial energy → the origins of that which constitutes the universe → and the principal God Powers --- the more the clergy has to create new interpretations of the religious dogma to reconcile the pieces that don't fit together.

Most Respectively,
R

Last edited by Native spirit : 25-06-2023 at 07:23 PM.
Old 25-06-2023, 07:22 PM
Administrator
Please remember the quote rule No more than two or three sentences

Namaste
Old 03-08-2023, 11:18 PM
Knower
Divine blessed order does not merely need you to place your trust in the divine. This is important but not enough. THe other thing that is needed is to have absolute order in the mind. For instance, to know how to receive an "evil" person into your heart even as you keep yourself insulated from his evil. Or, to put everything conceptual in it's right place mentally, and separate mentally what needs to be separated. This kind of order is also part of divine order.
Old 04-08-2023, 06:21 PM
irisa

I believe Divine Order always is...and is everywhere...

Only lots of people don´t see it...and/or don´t know about...or don´t believe in it. I think by meditating...or whatever one does to empty the mind and find the inner silence...Divine Order...or the Divine can become visible...touchable...hearable (is that a word?! ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Some think when something bad happens to them -

But what is bad? When is something bad? Bad is a word found out by humans...its part of a duality. And thinking a certain situation is bad is an opinion.

Makes me think of the weather. When it rains, we say the weather is bad. How can weather be bad? We ´find´ it bad. But rain is only rain.

When someone is seriously ill we tend to think of it as it being a bad situation. But why? Because there´s the possibility of dying...the chances of feeling amounts of pain, of loosing body functions. But, hard as it may sound , it all ´just is...´.

(of course i might call a serious illness a bad situation...or rather: uncomfortable, painful, challenging, tiring...not bad....)