Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Henri77

Seriously ..... share your talent... we-I might learn something.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:00 PM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
what i am asking is has anyone had their mind broadcasted very far around the neighborhood? my thoughts go out very far unintentionally.

Ah ok, I understand now the problem. Empathic ability/telepathy has two modes, reading and sending. What you may be doing is sending subconsciously, broadcasting with intent rather than just radiating thoughts and emotions the way nonempaths do. Now that you're aware of it, you can decide to stop and the decision will hold. Awareness is key.

I have not unintentionally sent, but a couple of powerful empaths have and I have been overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I picked up. I brought it to their attention and both claimed they were not aware they were doing it and didn't know how to stop. One did stop anyhow. The other I broke connection with. She was having too much fun to want to stop exercising her power.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:43 AM
Henri77

Well it appears Broadcaster has left the building.
My thoughtforce is pretty average, yet I often affect pedestrians walking in the park, if I glance at them... specially after a meditation. It's neither thoughtforce nor my aura but another energy field.

Contemplation rather than projection is my thing, But this sounds quite interesting and is possibly somewhat rare.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:05 AM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well it appears Broadcaster has left the building.
My thoughtforce is pretty average, yet I often affect pedestrians walking in the park, if I glance at them... specially after a meditation. It's neither thoughtforce nor my aura but another energy field.

Contemplation rather than projection is my thing, But this sounds quite interesting and is possibly somewhat rare.

Henri, your awareness is expanded after meditation, so you are in a sense projecting but on a more global level. I know how it feels, and it is kind of intoxicating that space. Your being is expanded, is the best way I can think to put it...ah the limits of language.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Henri77

Well that's true, as I more easily become one with others , and folk sense that.