Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-04-2014, 01:00 AM
Ascender
confused please help

Hi all
i think i see more than one persons arura at one time
but its white in colour.
After i see sparkles or orbs next to these people then
i see a spirit appear after ive seen their arura whit colour.

Please help me understand what im seeing.
Thank you kind folk. :)
Old 17-04-2014, 07:35 AM
primrose

Youngers, I'm sorry you hav'nt received help with your question yet, I don't know enough about auras, you might be able to get information by doing an online search.
Old 17-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Ascender
Thanks its just confusing its almost like the spirits are hiding by people then the spirts
know ive seen them and stop hiding .

But it starts off as arura white light around people not everyone wants to be told they got a spirit right by them so im stuck here maybe its their guides or someone they know who has passed away so i just let the spirits do what they do as i dont feel any threat from the spirts when this happens . ?
Old 17-04-2014, 06:10 PM
primrose

you have a gift, for seeing spirits, I'm sure that the Spirits appreciate the fact that you can see them. It might help you to find a Spiritualist Church nearby, where you can get guidance on how to handle this. There also must be somewhere on line that has information.
Old 17-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Ascender
Not to keen on spiritualist churches as they can only guide you on their experience as i feel its not the right place for me.

Im fine with the spirits i just get confused with the arura lights off people and objects
as thats how i see spirits in arura lights.

Inamanet objects seem to have arura lights coming from them or is it just when a spirit trying to manifest ? .
Old 17-04-2014, 06:43 PM
primrose

I hope you can find the guidance you want. As far as I know everything has an aura, but I could be wrong.
Old 18-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Ascender
Its all happened so fast to me my awakening sometimes its like whats gonna happen next lol :)
Old 22-04-2014, 09:41 PM
bitternight

Life is full of surprises.
Old 24-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Ascender
Even vehichles and buildings have arura lights aswell as
trees and plants and so on.
Why does this happen ??????.
Old 24-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Even vehichles and buildings have arura lights aswell as
trees and plants and so on.
Why does this happen ??????.

So far I have concluded this much on my own journey, hope this is of help to you. Everything has an aura, as everything is energy, so that is why you would see an aura on pretty much anything when you look.

The tiny flashes/sparks or orbs, flying in the air are sprits. They could have some connection to the person you are looking at or then to the place you are in, or then they are just passing by.

Do your see different color sparks? I see them both with my eyes open and closed. Mostly blue, purple, yellow, white sparks, that come really fast and the dissappear. Last week I saw a cloud of light about 50cm in diameter hover about 1m above the floor and it looked like there was a thunderstorm of blue/white/purple flashes inside it. It vanished just as quickly as it came.

I have also seen a bright white spark that hovered some 5 sec above the right shoulder of my husband. I think it was his guide who showed up to me, as I was asking for some help and guidance for him :)

Anyhow, there you have my 2 cents.

N
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

—Albert Einstein