Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-07-2019, 07:01 AM
Pathfinder

Reading for Rachella

What does my love life look like in the next couple of months?

Hi, Rachella,
Your cards:
King of wands
The Fool
Judgement

Well, I can't say it is exactly love life, it is more like a hard work with your past, because it somehow is preventing you from creating healthy relationships.
I drew many additional cards in order to get a better picture of what is happening, but I don't want to list them here. Only I'll mention that 2 of wands appears as a description of the main problem in your love area. You can't go away from a person in your past. It's like you can let him go, but you still don't go away. And the main work you should do before starting a new romance, is opening your Heart. Because you were manipulated, but that ex partner, in some way made it possible for you to see your own potential of being yourself, not depending on external proofs of your dignities.
I actually don't know if you're in a relationship right now, but judging by this 2 of wands... I'd say no. But a new and wholesome relationship is on the horizon- still very hypothetical, and may be quite stressful in the beginning. And... I hate these tales about princesses waiting for the princes to come and prove their love in every (im) possible manner, but you need that in this moment of your life. Actually, you don't need to be saved, because you've saved yourself many times, but you need to let being taken care of and show gratitude for that.
The Sun and 4 of wands are the final cards of your reading, so be ready to accept someone's love. It won't be easy, but it is worth the effort.
I have the feeling that these things are likely to happen later than in two months.
Hope it makes sense to you, or resonates with you in one way or another.

Question for Aglaya:
What I need to focus on now?
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.

Last edited by Aglaya : 08-07-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:17 AM
Knower

Feedback for Aglaya
Hi Aglaya, it is very accurate, even though my question was very broad. You picked on a few themes I have been dealing with in the last 2-3 years, I am very impressed with your reading. However, for the future that is still in the making, I do hope that you'll be wrong (who wants a stressful relationship? )
Thank you very much for your time and effort!

Question for Aglaya:
What I need to focus on now?
Old 10-07-2019, 02:12 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for Aglaya:

four of wands.
There's some sort of festivities coming for you. It is important that you take time to look good and presentable for it. I'm getting the message that you should focus on your hair and dancing. Also make sure to eat well and to try different foods.

Hope this resonates!

Question for traceyacey12

where should I be putting my attention at this time?
Old 11-07-2019, 03:21 AM
Pathfinder

Feedback for traceyacey12
Hi, traceyacey12,
Thanks for your reading. I caught myself preparing for some events, though I still can't say positive or negative they might be. It's great that I am unconsciously preparing for good things to come, according to your reading. I sense some big moves in the space around, and it makes me feel uncertain more often than before.
Honestly, I've forgotten how to celebrate.

Where should I be putting my attention at this time?
Old 11-07-2019, 11:43 PM
Guide
I would like to jump in to this. I need the practice. If I understand this correctly I read for traceyacey12 to answer her question, then I ask a question. If I have that wrong please let me know.

Traceyacey12 - question Where should I be putting my attention at this time?

I did a 5 card layout, 1. - Emperor, 2. 4 of wands , 3. page of swords, 4. 5 of cups & 5. 2 of swords.

My interpretation is that your focus should be on peace and stability with your relationships. There is some possibility of indecision and impulsiveness that could cause you some pain by seeing that something is not as it was originally perceived. What is the most graceful decision for you (not the other, you)? Sometimes decisions have to be made for all concerned and sometimes they have to be made for self, which in the end often is best for all concerned. Everything could go many different ways depending on where your attention is put.

I would appreciate feed back as I have not been doing this for a few years but want to get back to it.

Question for WildHairedWoman
What is all the chaos in my house about?

Thank you.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:45 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I would like to jump in to this. I need the practice. If I understand this correctly I read for traceyacey12 to answer her question, then I ask a question. If I have that wrong please let me know.

Traceyacey12 - question Where should I be putting my attention at this time?

I did a 5 card layout, 1. - Emperor, 2. 4 of wands , 3. page of swords, 4. 5 of cups & 5. 2 of swords.

My interpretation is that your focus should be on peace and stability with your relationships. There is some possibility of indecision and impulsiveness that could cause you some pain by seeing that something is not as it was originally perceived. What is the most graceful decision for you (not the other, you)? Sometimes decisions have to be made for all concerned and sometimes they have to be made for self, which in the end often is best for all concerned. Everything could go many different ways depending on where your attention is put.

Feedback for WildHairedWoman

I do think I need to focus on peace and stability in my relationships - thanks for reminding me! I'm not sure about the rest though. I don't think it applies to me.

Reading for WidHairedWoman

three of cups.

It looks like you're possibly hosting some people? The advice is that what you're doing is very nice but its time to let go of this responsibility.

Hope this resonates!

General reading please
Old 12-07-2019, 08:04 AM
Pathfinder

General reading for traceyacey12

Significator- 10 of wands
Final strain. It seems so difficult moving ahead! It looks like you are about to make this last step to the chance prepared for you, but it seems almost impossible.
Your current situation: 10 of cups, The Fool, The Chariot
With this 10 of cups, I won't be surprised if you remember your past lives. Yet I get this notion, that you got maximum experience in one particular sphere, and most probably this is the emotional sphere. The Fool is making you jump up, over this experience, and start playing on a higher level. And with the Chariot ... You simply move on, leaving all those old, well known paths behind. The old paths are comfortable, but you need new experiences.
Where are you moving to: 4 of cups, The Empress, The Hierophant.( Two cards jumped out with the Hierophant: the Lovers and King of pentacles)
Seems like you are going to restore your female energies. Female energy is not only emotional. It also gives chance of birth and development of everything, it keeps the matrix of our existence, it holds the memory of all the creation. So now you are moving towards some great realization in you life. Just stop sticking to that past experience, to that ideal 10 of cups, because you are to "cause" something wonderful to exist. You have the chance to create, you are blessed, you may choose to be a happy person.
Your spiritual lesson at this stage: 7 of cups, the Emperor, The Knight of cups
Less fantasy and analysis, just act on what you feel is right at the moment.

Question for Aglaya:
Why did my stepdaughter stop talking to us?
Old 12-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Feedback for WildHairedWoman

I do think I need to focus on peace and stability in my relationships - thanks for reminding me! I'm not sure about the rest though. I don't think it applies to me.

Reading for WidHairedWoman

three of cups.

It looks like you're possibly hosting some people? The advice is that what you're doing is very nice but its time to let go of this responsibility.

Hope this resonates!

General reading please

Thank you. It does resonate.
Old 13-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
Question for Aglaya:
Why did my stepdaughter stop talking to us?

I think I have to change my question, because I learned the reason why. She did phone and explained what had happened.

New question for Aglaya:
Whatever you think I need to know right now.
Old 14-07-2019, 03:12 AM
traceyacey12

Feedback for Aglaya

Thank you for the reading. I think it relates very much with what is going on in my life right now.

New question for Aglaya:
Whatever you think I need to know right now.