Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 22-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Light21

Exclamation Missing cat...

I am hopeing someone on here can help me reconnect with my cat Lilly. Through energy. My cat came up missing 3 days ago. I have done everything I can including putting tuna and cat food around my house to attract her back home.
She is a orange, brown, white black tabby small female short hair around 8 months..
If you dont think you can do this it will at least be good practice thankyou!!!!!
Old 22-01-2011, 06:23 AM
dogninja

Does you cat have a microchip?
Old 22-01-2011, 08:39 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Light

My cat went missing for 6 days before Xmas - we were really upset,

but then she just showed up like nothing had happened

Has Lily been neutered - maybe she has come into season and is

having fun with the boy cats
Old 22-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Master
Hi Light

Sending light and prayers for your cats safe return.

:)
Old 22-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Light21

Thanks everyone and no chip i dont believe in it.
Old 23-01-2011, 12:05 AM
dogninja

Get a chip if you get the cat back.
Old 23-01-2011, 04:38 AM
Light21

nope. I wont support microchipping in any way shape or form. Because humans are next.
Old 23-01-2011, 04:49 AM
Experiencer
I'm so sorry to hear that Light21. I have such a strong connection with my cat I would be an absolute wreck if she went missing.

I'm sorry I can't help you in terms of where she might be but what I can offer is what I would try to do if I were in the situation. Other than posters, and phone calls, and internet posts, I'd try to stay positive. Pray for her and for her return home. Try manifesting your reunion?

I know its way easier said than done, and is probably not at all helpful, but imagining her return and the feelings you would feel if she were to come home to you can't do any more harm right?

Best of luck, sending good thoughts your way
-TrainsAndSewingMachines
Old 23-01-2011, 04:59 AM
Light21

Thankyou Trains I will try doing that tonight. Just send her alot of comfort wherever she is. I have also asked saints for lost pets and causes and such to help guide her home. I have prayed to God done everything I can.
Old 23-01-2011, 05:55 AM
cheeky_monkey

Hey Light21

I'm so sorry to hear you've lost your precious cat. Wishing Lilly a safe and swift return to you.

Another suggestion in helping to find Lilly maybe to print out cards describing her, with your contact details, asking for your neighbours to check their garrages, sheds, gardens etc, then delivering them to everyone in your area.

Bestest wishes in your search!