Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-12-2010, 11:38 PM
MYFIGO

Thank you ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
Oh, wow. That gave me goosebumps.

Thank you, that is one sweet memory
Old 07-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Coming2

Jude thanks for sharing your experience!! I know how you struggled with that and yes, you and Wayne were destined for each other!!!

As for the original question, I believe that angels intervene even when we dont ask. I know from personal experience lately that only Angel Power and Gods love could have resolved the issues I have been dealing with.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Direct intervention on a personal level can only be given if asked for. After all, it's not their job to figure out what you want. In the end, it is your life and choices... but that doesn't mean you can't ask for an additional 'boost' when required.

Actually I would have thought that way myself, however I have experienced something quite different.

http://www.telepathyacademy.com/comm...php?topic=21.0

I think that this is just another example of why we should not put limits on how spirit works.

I hope these insights are useful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Gracey

that was an awsome experience john32241. my relatives have had similar and so have i.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:05 PM
LightFilledHeart

As I understand it, Universal Law is specific and unassailable on this one point... help cannot be given if un-sought or un-asked for. However, it seems to me there is more than one way to "ask". Even if one does not couch such a request in conscious terms, just the desire can be enough to be considered a request, freeing the angellic kingdom and others (guides, ascended masters, various teachers, etc.) to step in on our behalf.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
I have one angel experience that is recent and I'm very fond of. About 6 months ago, a man came into my life. I've been very lonely but had made up my mind not to look for relationships as my judgment had turned out not so well.

I'd been praying for God to send the right person to me and nothing had been happening so finally after two years, when it did happen, I was filled with tremendous doubt. One Sunday afternoon as my head was filled with all of the self doubt and fears, I announced to myself, "All right Angels, if he's the one and he's the good guy he says he is, please send me a sign."

I was headed out to the front yard to clean up some tree damage from a storm. It was barely 2 minutes later when a pretty little girl of about 8 came along on her bicycle. "May I help you?" she asked.

"No thank you, but you could come up and say hello."

She came into the yard and laid her bike down. "What is your name?" I asked.

"Destiny" and just as quickly, "I have to go home now."

What a lovely story MYFIGO !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-12-2010, 10:56 AM
Deactivated Account

hi ces,

I too have heard and read that in order to receive help from the angels one must first ask. And I do ask, and I have received. Most of the time I ask out loud, if no one is around me, sometimes I ask in whispers, and sometimes I think the angels just read my thoughts, which haven't gotten to the point of my formally asking them for help.

In the latter case, of the angels perhaps reading my thoughts ... I can think of two examples of when I was driving, that I actually " felt " like my car was picked up and moved out of the line of an accident occuring ! It was a most unique feeling and I quickly said a " thank you " to the angels. I would say that is possible for them to intervene.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
I have read somewhere or been told before that Angels won't intervene unless asked - is that right? If it is what sort of intervention can they provide?

I ask the angels for helping fairly frequently and they answer I'm sure in ways that aren't always obvious. But can they assist in way that are really obvious and seen?

thanks

Yes! These angel-energies are no different to your own higher energy. They are one and the same. If you believe they are separate, then it doesn't matter...regardless...it still works...so ask away!
Old 09-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Master
Well I have been asking. For help with getting around on the 2 occassions I have left the house in the past 2 weeks. To get me to my destination safely and home again safely. Including getting up and onto my drive in the heavy snow/ice we have here for the past 2 weeks. Thanking the angels as I have gone along.

I'm now asking them for a safe and issue free thaw. The house is covered in snow, the pipes to the wc seemed to be frozen but have come free today. There are large icicles and lots of snow and ice melting at the moment. I've been asking for our property to be protected and kept in working order without issue. The angels have assisted .

Going out tomorrow for work, as i said first time in 2 weeks. I am a little nervous and concerned. I have a lot to get through (even on a perfect driving day) and the roads are still not great, but I feel that I should be out and not trying to deal with it from my desk. Going to be asking for a safe days travel and journey home back to the drive without problems on the roads.

Your tales are all wonderful - I hope to see some of the things you have been talking about in time to come.
cesx
Old 21-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Lamby

What a wonderful topic. I've enjoyed reading all of your encounters and all of your thoughts on this subject.

Do you think it is possible to ask too often? I never feel like I can ask too often when it is for others, but when it is for myself, I always feel greedy asking. I've tried to keep my requests to large things and not too often. But, should I be asking daily for help in all the little things where I also need help? Or is this too much?

I'm never quite sure. I suspect it would be okay to ask more often, and for smaller needs - but I'd like to hear your thoughts.