Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
Are we really on the verge of a "frequency shift" - what do you think?

I have read some things from various sources that state that very soon, the planet and humans are going to experience a kind of 'frequency shift,' that there is some kind of cosmic wave of energy coming that is going to transform us, activate our DNA, and allow us - those who are truly spiritual and "ready: for it - to evolve. And I would SO love to believe this, as it is something I have been praying and hoping for my whole life. Here is an example of one of the sources I am referring to, but it's not the only one:

http://in5d.com/the-2015-frequency-s...-simon-atkins/

But having gone through so many periods where these so-called "shifts" were supposed to take place to dramatic effects, only to see nothing really happen with any of them, I am understandably extremely skeptical about it and thinking that once again, it will just turn out to be a big disappointment for those who buy into it.

That being said, I have tried my darndest to not become cynical, to retain an open mind, and to maintain some shred of hope that indeed, something like that might happen one day. So I thought I would put the question out to you good people and see what you all think - are we maybe on the verge of something like that? Could something truly profound happen in our lifetimes? Is there any chance that anything will EVER happen like that?

Thanks to all for your thoughts and ideas on this -

Many Blessings..

Qkev
Old 06-08-2015, 04:58 PM
Knower
Everyone is at a different stage. If these energies come in and cause some awakenings then I think it will vary on the person. Someone might awaken more slowly like realizing they woke up from a bad dream, or someone might go through a very dramatic sudden change, or maybe someone won't notice a thing. Anything could happen or nothing could happen. I've seen a few scientists lately who are beginning to question if there is actually something beyond this world by using simulation or hologram theory(though I'm sure there has always been some). There are still 4 more years until we're fully initiated in the Aquarius energies(one year for each of the 7 main chakras). Whatever happens will depend on people's choices. In the mean time, you can ride the wave of Love coming our way, or crash in it.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Master
Hi, QuantumKev. Yes I, too, wonder about this - because my own very significant uplevellings took place before and just after 1990, definitely in the year 2000, but also in 2013. But I do know what you mean about the 'big buzz' at various points in recent history (even occurring well before I was born), and the ambiguous continuing Planet Earth situation.

Given that it doesn't yet seem as though the human race is likely to turn 100% wise & saintly anytime real soon, you might make a good contributor to this thread (you'd be welcome): http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...41#post1275941
Old 06-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Master
To be honest with you I'm not getting any thing from this.
There might be some minor waves which cause a small percentage of more people to shift and some more to more closer to Shift, but it's not feeling as big as what happened 12/21/12 - which seemed for the most part to Shift those who were on the brink of it anyway and possibly would have of their own accord within the decade or so.

Some are saying there's something coming up in 2025, a resurgence of the 12/21/12 energies or something settling in from the 12/21/12 energies. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

When I ask about his comments on the fall of the stock market, and other things which were dire sounding I actually get the opposite - prosperity and material comfort are coming up in general.

Periodically there are nay-sayers and doom-dayer's and they make some money off their dire predictions... but generally it's just more fear mongering and when it does unfold it's a blip here and there which is already out of the news by weeks end.

I do believe in an over -all global Shift of consciousness world wide, but it's going to happen increment by increment, and by our own efforts to walk our talk and daily living from what ever our highest state of consciousness is, with the intention of ever increasing it.
And truly we should be getting ourselves sorted out, sort of like putting your own oxygen mask on before assisting the person next to you.

Change and Evolution happen slowly. There doesn't seem to be anything super sudden except on the individual level - but not globally.
Or so is my opinion :)
Old 06-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Master
not "on the verge", but in the midst of one that has been a coming since before most of us were born...but while it's true that all are affected in a small way, for some, it is only in very minor ways that it will present in their life.
Because of the frequency changes everything is amped up, and that goes for the disinformation and misinformation. My suggestion is just allow the information to wash over you like a summers' rain. Nassim Haramein says to "go into resonance with the Earth".
Old 07-08-2015, 08:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
I have read some things from various sources that state that very soon, the planet and humans are going to experience a kind of 'frequency shift,' that there is some kind of cosmic wave of energy coming that is going to transform us, activate our DNA, and allow us - those who are truly spiritual and "ready: for it - to evolve. And I would SO love to believe this, as it is something I have been praying and hoping for my whole life. Here is an example of one of the sources I am referring to, but it's not the only one:

http://in5d.com/the-2015-frequency-s...-simon-atkins/

But having gone through so many periods where these so-called "shifts" were supposed to take place to dramatic effects, only to see nothing really happen with any of them, I am understandably extremely skeptical about it and thinking that once again, it will just turn out to be a big disappointment for those who buy into it.

That being said, I have tried my darndest to not become cynical, to retain an open mind, and to maintain some shred of hope that indeed, something like that might happen one day. So I thought I would put the question out to you good people and see what you all think - are we maybe on the verge of something like that? Could something truly profound happen in our lifetimes? Is there any chance that anything will EVER happen like that?

Thanks to all for your thoughts and ideas on this -

Many Blessings..

Qkev

Life is not static, we are in a constant flow of movement. So the *tuning* into things in this way opens you to listen deeper to the awareness of what you can know within you, not outside of you.

In saying that maybe this is your next wave and shift to end something *bigger* in you and open to a *greater* connection where you heal at your deeper cellular level process.

Others in alignment with you might be more significant this next shift and you might notice more..:)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 07-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Master
Like Skygazer has said, it has been going on for lord knows how long. Not everbody can feel it, some aren't 'awake' yet. That's not a judgment, just that we all have our own paths and things to do in life before it's time to wake up.

We had the convergence of 1986, VERY important moment to really start the ascension program as opposed to going under. (Google it if you want to know more).
THe last let's say 10 years things have accelerated tremendously. Not constantly, there has been a time, leading up to 2012, where things almost came to a halt. You need a critical mass to be able to continu, and at that point of time (approx 2010-2011) the critical mass wasn't reached. So we had to wait and wait and wait and wait till enough others woke up as well, so we could finally move on again. I remember that very well, it was horrible. Absolutely horrible! We were put on hold for about a year, couldn't go back, couldn't go forward, even though the pull to move on to 'higher grounds' was so strong!

We've had some pretty strong portals the last couple of years, also part of the shift. Many won't have felt them, many have. The impact of some was unbelievable. And I do mean unbelievable! Sometimes nice, sometimes not so nice.

Tomorrow we'll have another shift, a big one too. 8-8-8 (2015= 2+0+1+5=8).

Most every fall we have VERY powerful portal activations. Usually in October, November and December. Has been the case for at least 4 years now. For me the October and November portal activations usually aren't so nice. The December one is like a warm bath.
Especially the one in December 2012. Very warm, feminine energy, like an embrace.
Most probably have missed it, because they were in their head, focusing on destruction.

2012 wasn't about destruction, it was the start of the transition period that will last until approx. 2030-2050. So we're in a transition period, meaning chaos. If you pay heed, you will notice the chaos:
THe crisis is part of it
Many natural disasters, plane crashes. Meant to raise compassion among people
Many many portal activations (shifts in energy). Lot of high energy comes in during these portal activations, and high sensitive people do notice each and every one of them. SOmetimes by feeling great, sometimes by feeling exhausted (having to adjust to yet higher energies again can be tiring).

Even the impact of the full moon seems to have increased, for me anyways.

So it is all happening, has been for quite some time. God knows how many times I've thought "When is this going to end!!!" (meaning all the shifts, not my life, lol) as it's not always easy to ride the roller-coaster of each and every shift when you're so sensitive.
But I've accepted that this is what it is, and will remain this way for quite some years to come.

Anyways, read about tomorrow's shift. the 8-8-8 portal.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Like Skygazer has said, it has been going on for lord knows how long. Not everbody can feel it, some aren't 'awake' yet. That's not a judgment, just that we all have our own paths and things to do in life before it's time to wake up.

We had the convergence of 1986, VERY important moment to really start the ascension program as opposed to going under. (Google it if you want to know more).
THe last let's say 10 years things have accelerated tremendously. Not constantly, there has been a time, leading up to 2012, where things almost came to a halt. You need a critical mass to be able to continu, and at that point of time (approx 2010-2011) the critical mass wasn't reached. So we had to wait and wait and wait and wait till enough others woke up as well, so we could finally move on again. I remember that very well, it was horrible. Absolutely horrible! We were put on hold for about a year, couldn't go back, couldn't go forward, even though the pull to move on to 'higher grounds' was so strong!

We've had some pretty strong portals the last couple of years, also part of the shift. Many won't have felt them, many have. The impact of some was unbelievable. And I do mean unbelievable! Sometimes nice, sometimes not so nice.

Tomorrow we'll have another shift, a big one too. 8-8-8 (2015= 2+0+1+5=8).

Most every fall we have VERY powerful portal activations. Usually in October, November and December. Has been the case for at least 4 years now. For me the October and November portal activations usually aren't so nice. The December one is like a warm bath.
Especially the one in December 2012. Very warm, feminine energy, like an embrace.
Most probably have missed it, because they were in their head, focusing on destruction.

2012 wasn't about destruction, it was the start of the transition period that will last until approx. 2030-2050. So we're in a transition period, meaning chaos. If you pay heed, you will notice the chaos:
THe crisis is part of it
Many natural disasters, plane crashes. Meant to raise compassion among people
Many many portal activations (shifts in energy). Lot of high energy comes in during these portal activations, and high sensitive people do notice each and every one of them. SOmetimes by feeling great, sometimes by feeling exhausted (having to adjust to yet higher energies again can be tiring).

Even the impact of the full moon seems to have increased, for me anyways.

So it is all happening, has been for quite some time. God knows how many times I've thought "When is this going to end!!!" (meaning all the shifts, not my life, lol) as it's not always easy to ride the roller-coaster of each and every shift when you're so sensitive.
But I've accepted that this is what it is, and will remain this way for quite some years to come.

Anyways, read about tomorrow's shift. the 8-8-8 portal.

This is great info, thanks for sharing. And you are right sensitivity opens deeper the more connected you are to your own sensitive subtle levels, it then allows you to tune in to the waves all round.

What is awakening through the 888 portal?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 07-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Master
The 888 tomorrow has all portals that been activated since 2007 aligned, so it's a multi-dimensional portal.
Very high energies, also Mary Magdalene energy. Best Google it, it's an awful lot of information.
It's part of the Lion's Gate portal, that happens each year. THat opened on July 26th, the climax is tomorrow's portal, and it closes again on the 12th of August.
Meaning the build up has been going on for over a week. It's never like when there's a portal activation, it starts at midnight or noon sharp. There's always a buildup in energies days before, sometimes even a few weeks.
But tomorrow of course will be the pinnacle.

From what I've been reading many ppl have had 'problems' with sleeping the last week or so, dreaming a lot too.
Myself at the moment seem to have an enormous amount of energy. Just jumped behind the drumkit to let rip a bit, haha.
I've also noticed I'm more me, more outspoken without fearing other ppl's reactions.

Anyway, I'm sure if you Google it, info will come up. I did myself and found quite a lot of sites. You can also Google the Lion's Gate, but add "spiritual" in front of it, as there's also a place called "lion's gate" and without "spiritual' you'll get lots of info about that place, which of course has nothing to do with the portal.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for the comments all. I think most of you make a great point - that it is a gradual process that has been ongoing for a while and will continue. And people are definitely at different places in their spiritual paths, at various levels of awareness - so I'm certain that whatever energy changes occur, they affect people differently.

I guess for me, selfishly speaking, I really want some BIG event to happen, something more profound and sudden - something that changes things in a major way in a short time. I feel like an old soul, like I have been watching this 'game' be played for a long time, and to be honest, I just don't feel like playing anymore.

The whole "economic system," governments, money, war, materialism - it just all seems so appalling to me, and has since I was very young. I would love to win the lottery or something so I could move away to a nice little place in the woods, get back to nature, and spend more time meditating and communing with Mother Earth, ya' know? Instead of being stuck in Babylon, just another cog in the economic machine.

I'm grateful for the life I have, have been able to find happiness in my life, and understand that part of being a "responsible adult" in our world is letting go of some of those silly dreams and "playing the game" enough to keep the bills paid so I can support my family. But that doesn't mean I don't yearn for something simpler, something more harmonious with Nature, something that just doesn't seem possible in this society for me right now.

So what do I do? I hope and pray that one of these "shifts," one of these "awakenings" or events truly does impact this planet and the people and creatures on it in a profound way so that those of us who see the illusion of materialism for what it is can escape or transcend it in some way. I guess John Lennon really said it best, didn't he?

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

I've been imaging it for a long time now - I know many, innumerable people have. I just wonder if we'll ever get to actually see it...? I pray so.

Many Blessings all...

Qkev