Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-05-2019, 01:13 AM
Knower

Where do souls come from?

This is a question aimed at those who believe we live in a matrix and we are trapped here which is why we keep reincarnating. When the population expands where do the souls come from and with us living in a prison, where do the souls go if there is no body to reincarnate to, for example a rapid decrease in the population. Is this what a ghost is, someone waiting to be reincarnated who doesn't know how to escape?
Old 12-05-2019, 02:24 AM
Master
First we would have to agree, souls are consciousness and souls which I see as units of consciousness come from where all consciousness comes from.
This has very little to do with how large the population is on this little planet.
There are billions of earth like planets in this galaxy and trillions in this verse alone. Now I was told that there are as many verses as there are cells in our body. This is the extent of All That Is.
Every third density and fourth density has an energy framework we could call Matrix. It determines the learning path of those spirit/souls that take part in the development of themselves and the planet. A type of symbioses.

In your last sentences and question you are partially correct. Even so those spirits who some call ghosts can be trapped or confused for a little wile, it is possible if they don't leave the earth realm they will be drawn back into an incarnation. Yet most will leave this realm to move to what is known as astral realm, somewhere in this solar system. From there they will choose to incarnate again or not to.

It might be of interest, those who follow consciously the path of the dark, control, will always remain in the earth realm, and stay around those families they try to incarnate to. The astral realm is purely for those who follow the path of the light.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:37 AM
Master

There are so many theories ... Whom to believe? Nobody! Turn inwards, and find out for yourself! Don't use your judgement!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:44 AM
Master

I am not sure how you define living in a matrix. I would not regard Earth as a prison, more as an opportunity for experiencing the limitations of dense form.

A simple answer is that human experience on this planet is not limited to the physical plane. There are astral realms, mental realms, and spiritual realms beyond the mental planes.

So at the moment there are 7-8 billion souls who are physically incarnate. But perhaps there are another 50 billion (a completely random figure) souls out of incarnation on these other planes.

So when the population increases then more of these souls have the opportunity to incarnate in physical form. When the population decreases, the souls continue their human experience on these other levels.

A ghost can be considered as someone who has left their physical body but who remains on the physical plane rather than making the natural progression to the astral plane. Or a ghost may just be an empty shell left behind by someone, which lacks intelligent awareness but repeats a habitual pattern. Eventually it will dissolve.

Peace.
Old 13-05-2019, 03:02 AM
Master
Again, the Wachowski's illustration proves they have studied, and have realised the actual situation.

The Source is an intelligence and reality beyond our comprehension.
Who cares about us.

Our origin and source is the Almighty and Spirit, involving the angelic.
Who wants to insure our return to the Truth.
Because, "He cares for you."
1 Peter 5

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Knower
From a Hindu perspective, souls are never created (or destroyed) because what appear to be individual souls are all part of the whole, i.e. Brahman.
  • Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. Bhagavad Gita 2.12
  • That which pervades the entire body, know it to be indestructible. No one can cause the destruction of the imperishable soul. 2.17
  • Only the material body is perishable; the embodied soul within is indestructible, immeasurable, and eternal. 2.18
  • The soul is neither born, nor does it ever die; nor having once existed, does it ever cease to be. The soul is without birth, eternal, immortal, and ageless. It is not destroyed when the body is destroyed. 2.20
Old 14-05-2019, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
From a Hindu perspective, souls are never created (or destroyed) because what appear to be individual souls are all part of the whole, i.e. Brahman.
  • Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. Bhagavad Gita 2.12
  • That which pervades the entire body, know it to be indestructible. No one can cause the destruction of the imperishable soul. 2.17
  • Only the material body is perishable; the embodied soul within is indestructible, immeasurable, and eternal. 2.18
  • The soul is neither born, nor does it ever die; nor having once existed, does it ever cease to be. The soul is without birth, eternal, immortal, and ageless. It is not destroyed when the body is destroyed. 2.2

Even so I never studied any philosophies and teachings coming from India, but I have to agree with this fully.
Old 14-05-2019, 05:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
  • The soul is neither born, nor does it ever die; nor having once existed, does it ever cease to be. The soul is without birth, eternal, immortal, and ageless. It is not destroyed when the body is destroyed. 2.20

Yeah but you may one day discover..that the matter which Soul is made from has always existed, however the Soul did not always exist but was designed, created & instilled with the quality of love buy the Christ God entity itself...& IN ITS IMAGE.

The Soul does grow in size at the same rate as the earthly physical body grows...& the Soul grows from a very small spark of a size.

& one day you may also discover that the Soul can be taken almost completely out of existence, but only buy a Soul being them self....& this destruction is due to the law of "reap as one sows".
A person who is practicing lovingness grows exponentialy loving, radiant, abundant & powerful...due to the "law of reap as one sows"
& likewise, a person who practices unlovingness grows distorted, very very tiny, loses all limbs, head, neck, torso & the rest dissipates & finally is all but gone completely...& all the while that this destructive transformation is being effected, the complexion of the spiritual being becomes very disgustingly dark & grose to envision....& is all due to the great law of " reap as one sows".....

The above is for anyones considerations.

Ps...there was a time, that your identity & personality did not exist....ie :- was not instilled within "Soul"..
Soul only is instilled with an identity, after a being is conceived by male & female, & personality & consciousness grows as the being grows & matures in time & of age in accordance with their inherited DNA.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:15 AM
Master
It is obvious Neil has a different understanding what the soul is.
It seams to me, what some understand as spirit, or the spiritual energy structure, Neil sees as the soul.
This is not overly important, only without a common basis of understanding, it would be pointless to discuss a subject.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:01 AM
Master
I think awareness of I AM is key in this respect .

There is awareness of I AM and there is no awareness of I AM .

There is no awareness of I AM when there is no individuality and when there is no mind present .

So beyond mind and beyond the awareness of I AM aware there is no soul associated to I AM .

Where there is no association there is no existence of the soul at this point, prior to experiencing the mind .

This notion is only ascertained via the mind via I AM awareness because there is no thought of I AM or the soul beyond .

I would say 'what you are' as Source or God or Self has always been but Individual awareness that relates to myself or to other's hasn't .

So in my eyes there has to be the creation of an individual soul / spirit at a certain point and I don't consciously know how this actually comes to be .

Perhaps creation is not the correct word to use here but there is the awakening to the awareness of the individual that was at a point not yet present .

There is in this respect a distinction between not being aware of oneself and being aware so instead of being created as an individual there would be the process of becoming aware of I AM .

This is likened to a creation or a birthing of individuality .

x daz x