Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-03-2019, 07:05 PM
Guide

Shungite Pendulum

I have a few small pieces of shungite around for EMF protection, as well as a shungite sticker on the back of my cell phone. I believe I'm super sensitive to EMF and wi-fi which is inevitable anywhere I go as I get dizzy immediately when going into most stores, especially big stores.

Today I purchased a shungite pendulum. I've dabbled with my clear Quartz pendulum and I have an amethyst one too that I use for healing purposes on my chakras or someone else's, but for some reason I feel like this new shungite one is special, like I should train it differently? Keep in mind I'm no pendulum expert, I just felt drawn to this shungite one...so any advice how to use it or if you have one of your own what's your experience with it?
Old 31-03-2019, 09:53 PM
Master
I haven't used shungite, intrigued though will give it a research as I fudder a lot from EMF etc.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:16 PM
Master
I've done some research on shungite, and it is awesome with scientifically validated antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activity, etc.. but that is more practical research rather than spiritual or whatever esoteric significance it has. I can't really contribute to the thread in that sense or the inquiry of the original post lol but I wanted to come and hang out anyway

That is cool you have experience with pendulums and find them effective

on another note, yes the high technology state of the world or at least populated areas is very sad and sickening.. My fiance actually has his house hard-wired and we have landline phones here, so we don't have wi-fi except whatever leaks over from the neighbors'... I know sitting at a computer or giant tv screen is still not good for me but anyways I never was too into technology or the latest devices, so the last phone I had was an iphone4 I got service with through a govt program and it's long been disconnected but I am pretty sure even holding the phone when it's on without being connected to the net or anything still gives me heebie jeebies.. the screen is cracked so I wonder if that has to do with it, but Idno I haven't picked it up in months and only used it to take pictures or retrieve old notes I wrote in there or whatever since I moved here a few years ago. I like the pictures it takes, and I took these wicked looking glowy ones of flowers at night with its flash, so I'd love to use it to take pictures again but not sure if I will. and my fiance doesn't like me to connect it to a computer to upload them afterward lol so I'm undecided. all right sorry for that ramble! I did actually usually hold a piece of shungite and other crystals when handling it the few times I did since I became more awake though, even here when it wasn't connected to service or anything anymore. I do need to take some pictures though, especially of crystals I want to try selling since we're in the crystal section of the forum lol and my old nice camera broke so I am tempted to bust out the iphone. again sorry this is off topic
Old 10-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I had a shungite a few years ago and it was the most amazing gemstone. It was really superior in healing and you are right there is something very special about them. Unfortunately I lost it when I moved last
Old 11-04-2019, 12:36 AM
Master
I ordered several small pieces from Russia and have them on our fridges, on the microwave on the smart meter and around my desk. Where ever my HS suggested they would be effective.
Old 15-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Guide

Rah nam, do you notice a difference in how you feel with all the shungite you have around?
Old 16-04-2019, 01:51 AM
Master
This is not so simple to answer, because when ever I feel, something is not OK, I ask my HS for help and the change is almost instant. Having said this, I have not detected and unwanted energies, as I call it, in this room where my desk is and a TV. And I usually can detect some unwanted energies in this room after some time.
Old 16-04-2019, 01:23 PM
Guide

Interesting...that's great!
Old 18-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Pathfinder
I'm glad some people have good experiences with Shungite. I began to believe it was a scam -- some 3 billion year old rare rock from the mines of Russia for 20 dollars off Amazon
Old 18-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Guide

Dather12, I personally wouldn't buy it off amazon. There's sites dedicated to shungite that ship directly from the mines in Russia.

Update:
I tried my shungite pendulum for the first time the other day after evoking it and bonding it to my energy. I used it over my foot chakras and it gave a cooling, cleansing feel. Then I used it over my knees and my left knee became noticeably warm. Then I tried it over my root chakra and it was hesitant to move at all but it eventually did really slowly, like it had a hard time detecting energy. I'm not surprised.