Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Experiencer

23 - Biggest opportunity

7 of Wands x

My biggest opportunity this spring will be to face my demons head on and hold nothing back.
Old 23-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Master
23. Biggest opportunity

The Threshold

shifting from fear-based to love-based embodiment, surrounding myself with those able to support me in this shift. as a result, my ability to help others will naturally increase.
Old 23-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Biggest opportunity -

Six of Wands. I think this card really likes me

Self confidence/perseverance/athletics/travel. Motion inspired energy. Energy that keeps on moving, there is nothing more healthier than movement, imho

Last edited by Clover : 23-04-2018 at 09:12 PM.
Old 24-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Experiencer

24. What threatens my growth?

The Empress

Haha... I had a feeling this card would pop up. I wondered, "what would it mean, though, if this card popped up? How would I interpret it?"

I think it can be seen in two ways.

First, it's saying don't get caught up in the "love is all there is" mindset. That's not the point.

Second, it's saying that there is no threat and I'm on the right path. Also, I should continue to focus on cultivating more love because it is important and necessary to do so.

How more non-dual can you get? Perfect.

Last edited by Torgo : 24-04-2018 at 04:30 PM.
Old 24-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Bone fire tarot. Queen of Coins. Hmm. Perhaps investing too much time in others and not myself.Over extending. Clarified with a six of cups, so that makes sense..
Old 25-04-2018, 01:00 PM
Experiencer

25. How can I avoid [what threatens my growth]?

2 of Wands x

Do not partner up with anyone who might bring me down. Maintain proper boundaries and pay zero attention to those who may not have my best interest in mind. Don't settle.
Old 26-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Experiencer

27. What still needs more time?

King of Cups

More healing... more self-care.
Old 26-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Master
16. What do I need to weed out?

Six of Pentacles (r.)

I'm too generous apparently--but I know the energies in the cards would not be near as strong if I charged for my readings. Hm..

17. What am I making room for?

Four of Swords

A time for respite and consideration to the massive issue that has always been in the back of my mind--how can I do what I want without having my guides interfere and send me horrible dreams and use coercion to try me to go a certain way?

18. What kind of nourishment do I need?

The Chariot

Apparently, some big change is coming that is supposed to be nourishing for my soul, but eh, I know what big change this card is talking about and it's a no go.

19. What nourishment can I provide to others?

Queen of Cups (r.)

I can give a lot of support and empathy to others, (I have always had a knack for counseling...) but not as much as I could given my own deep issues.

20. Bird song message of encouragement

Nine of Wands (r.)

I do not see anything encouraging from this. Cards don't like me today, lol. Either that or it could symbolize I'm nearing the end of a long-fought battle.

21. Biggest lesson to learn this Spring (or Autumn if you're in the southern hemisphere )

Two of Swords: (r.)

Make my heart and mind work together rather than constantly fighting against each other?

22. Biggest challenge I'll face

Three of Swords (r.) Recovering from heartbreak of some kind. Hmm.

23. Biggest opportunity

Ace of Swords (r.)

Stumped on this one...to accept new mental concepts and energy?

The Moon (r.)
All the things unseen, going on behind the scenes trying to force me to go certain directions...much like how the Moon controls the sea.

25. How can I avoid it?

Seven of Wands (r.)

Let go of my battle against THEM and just move forward regardless of what they do. They will never support me in anything other than the soul's path. The picture is striking though, it fits exactly how I feel.

26. What is ready to sprout?

Temperance (r.)

Impatience, a lack of balance. Well...if they start sabotaging..

27. What still needs more time?

The World.

Obviously I am NOWHERE near where I want to be.
Old 27-04-2018, 11:58 PM
Experiencer

28. What growth is happening unseen?

Justice

A balancing of karma (for me as well as for others).
Old 28-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Experiencer

Oops. Forgot 26. What is ready to sprout?

The World x

Reversed, the card gives me an image of something very big and momentous reaching up from the soil, just like a sprout. The World usually refers to a cycle coming to a close, so I would say that a very important, happy conclusion or achievement will be reached soon. All of the elements are there, now it's just a matter of things pushing themselves up through the soil and being born/reaching its culmination.