Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-03-2014, 11:59 AM

Death

Hello,

My uncle's wife passed away 1 month ago. Her son has been in serious pain because of her death. She died of cancer. He was with her last three days before he died. He couldn't sleep. Then he got a call in 6am that she died. It was a painful death. He hasn't been working, he's crying every day and he even threw her ashes by himself (he didn't let his dad - husband of the passed away to do that with him ). It has been terrible month for him and he is really suffering. Is there a way I can contact the passed away, his mother, to make sure she is okay? I didn't know her, but I think she knew me.

Thanks!
Old 16-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Administrator
Hey Luminous.

The grieving process can take a long while everyone is different,so they cope diffrently, how is your uncle taking it? it was his wife so he will be feeling it also.what i can tell you is that your aunt is now recieving healing in spirit and she is fine there is no pain for her anymore.
your cousin needs to grieve and crying is an emmotion connected to it,crying is healing for him. when we go home to spirit we leave all the pain we suffer here
cancer is a cruel illness ,but many of us can sympathise with your uncle and cousin going through it as they are.if your aunt wants to say something she will show signs that she is around,but a month is no time,

Namaste
Old 16-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Master

I guess you either accept that we have a soul that survives death or you dont . If he does not believe that we have a soul , then I dont think any thing you do could prove that his mom is ok . If you got some e.v.p. of her he might accept that . It would be my guess that she has gone to light as they say and not staying earth bound , so I dont think you would get any e.v.p. from her .
p.s. You might tell him about astral projection , he could visit her on the astral plane , just a thought .
Old 16-03-2014, 10:15 PM
Master

Tell him to ask for a visit from her in his dreams . Many years ago I had a g.f. visit me in my dreams . I believe this is a meeting between the passed on and us in our astral body at a place known as the astral garden .
Old 17-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Super Moderator
It is true what Native Spirit says, that once out of body, physical pain and suffering passes. And healing is given for those who are exhausted emotionally.

Witnessing a painful passing is very harsh and difficult for those left behind, as they do not have the same perspective the one who has entered Spirit will now have.
Those who have passed away, once they are more settled, really do desire us to 'think of them more as they are now, than as they were then'.
My heartfelt thoughts and prayers for your cousin, who is suffering greatly right now. I hope he will receive some spiritual confirmation that his mother really is now OK.
Even through his grieving, if he can focus more on the love he felt for her, the essence of her character, and the happiness of their relationship, rather than the dreadful sufferings she went through, it may help him to attune to her Soul. In time she may manage to contact him, to show him her love, and that she is now well.
Old 17-03-2014, 05:57 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
Hello,

My uncle's wife passed away 1 month ago. Her son has been in serious pain because of her death. She died of cancer. He was with her last three days before he died. He couldn't sleep. Then he got a call in 6am that she died. It was a painful death. He hasn't been working, he's crying every day and he even threw her ashes by himself (he didn't let his dad - husband of the passed away to do that with him ). It has been terrible month for him and he is really suffering. Is there a way I can contact the passed away, his mother, to make sure she is okay? I didn't know her, but I think she knew me.

Thanks!

Its not uncommon for a person who has experienced a devastating loss to take time off work or quit working altogether nor grieve for years to come ...
I had many periods of dissociation for about 4 years including fracturing 5 teeth from the stress ...
I simply didn't function well after the tragic death of husband ...
A person who thinks or even believes grief is easily overcome has not experienced a death/loss purely of the heart ...
Every death is experienced differently similar to every relationship ...
There are many symptoms associated w/grief that interfer w/normal everyday functioning ...
Emotional/physical pain as well as constant crying are only 3, there are far more which includes chemistry changes in the brain ...
Not only can a person experience survival mode, their perceptions become distorted ...
Regardless, if one has been spiritual/religious all their life, practiced daily, it does not prevent grief ...
The relationship determines the depth of grief ...
How it is expressed/influenced by cultural, community & spiritual/religious beliefs ...
Many people go on to renew their beliefs or begin a spiritual/religious journey as well as learn of their ethic traditions ...
Grief is not an indication of weakness or lack of faith ...
It is what it is ...
Even Christians forget the many illustrations of Jesus Christ grieivng, his deep sorrow - tears pooled in his eyes - sallow face looking aged - weak & staggering ...
These illustrations are for humans to learn what grief looks like & how we are affected as well as effected ...

Personally, I found more comfort in reading "On Death & Dying" by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton ...
Kubler-Ross developed the model fo the 5 stages of Dying ...
Newton explore the afterlife ...
Both I read daily during my active grief ...
I had too many bad experiences w/psychics & mediums; they are know to prey on the grieving ...
He may not be able to read or simply have difficulty comprehending so may want to consider reading specific parts to your cousin ...
I certainly wanted to know if my husband transitioned okay & if his crushed head had been restored, but that was only the tip of the iceberg ...
It was all & everything about learning how to cope w/death ...

http://www.webmd.com/balance/tc/grie...eving-symptoms
Hope this helps ...
Old 17-03-2014, 07:33 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
Hello,

Thanks!

There are three common ways for a recently passed over person to contact a loved one left behind. The first two are in dreams, one lucid and one waking. The second is by personal, semi-physical contact. This is like an embrace. The person in spirit merges energies with the one left behind for a few moments. It feels like a warm embrace surrounding the heart during which full understanding of the reality of what is happening is known.

I would advise you not to tell your friend about any of these. It would possibly create expectations which would interfere with a contact attempt. Just wait to see what he reports.

My wife of 47 years passed suddenly two years ago. After two days I had the embrace experience. More than a year later she visited me in a lucid dream that was unmistakable.

I know whereof I speak.

Blessings...
Old 17-03-2014, 05:14 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

There are three common ways for a recently passed over person to contact a loved one left behind. The first two are in dreams, one lucid and one waking. The second is by personal, semi-physical contact. This is like an embrace. The person in spirit merges energies with the one left behind for a few moments. It feels like a warm embrace surrounding the heart during which full understanding of the reality of what is happening is known.

I would advise you not to tell your friend about any of these. It would possibly create expectations which would interfere with a contact attempt. Just wait to see what he reports.

My wife of 47 years passed suddenly two years ago. After two days I had the embrace experience. More than a year later she visited me in a lucid dream that was unmistakable.

I know whereof I speak.

Blessings...

I experiened these also including ADCs beginning at the time of death for 7 days ending the day of the funeral ...
None calmed the grief or brought resolution ...
The ADCs provided answers, however, the shock & brain chemistry changes that are part of grief could not comprehend or embarace them ...
Grieving is a process that allows answers/coping skills to be found, to resonate w/absolute belief ...
For me, it was the actions I took that healed my grief ...
Old 17-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Master

What livingkarma said.

Grief is a terrible and strange journey and affects people in different ways. ONe month on for a spirit is a short time, the soul goes to a place of infinite healing.

I would counsel against making contact with the deceased, they are likely to be non-contactable and adjusting to the new place. Also, they don't do well hanging with those who are distressed. If they need, they will make contact. For the now, the journey for those left behind is to adjust to not having the physical presence of the person around - in whatever way that may mean. Grief counselling can help.
Old 17-03-2014, 08:37 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
I experiened these also including ADCs beginning at the time of death for 7 days ending the day of the funeral ...
None calmed the grief or brought resolution ...
The ADCs provided answers, however, the shock & brain chemistry changes that are part of grief could not comprehend or embarace them ...
Grieving is a process that allows answers/coping skills to be found, to resonate w/absolute belief ...
For me, it was the actions I took that healed my grief ...

My grief ended in our mutual encounter...