Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Enlightener

11:13?!

Alright, so I've been seeing the number 11:13 quite a bit over the last year or so, so much so that it isn't "Coincidence". It's like the 11:11 phenomenon, but 11:13.

I've had the 11:11 thing, had it for about 3 or 4 years constantly, then tapered off. Now it's gone into 11:13. At first I thought I was 'just off', seeing the clock two minutes later than what I wanted.

But I've thought for a long time that this is some kind of message for me.

Any thoughts as to what this could possibly mean?

I see it at least once a day (along with 333, 444 on more incremental occasions, and 555 even less so - which are the main 'significant' numbers I'm seeing right now)

I'll hold of on my own thoughts on the subject of this, and leave it open to help from others.

Bless you,

EL
Old 28-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Master
I dunno. I'm not so sure that the numbers mean any particular message at all but are more a means of bringing our attention to the present and NOW and reminding us to pay attention to what sort of thoughts we're having.

11:13 may be a way of getting your attention without the focus on what 11:11 has come to mean to you.

Old 28-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Enlightener

Good point Kaere. I definitely wake up out of any autonomous routine when I see this number..
Old 28-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Master

well so do I, the same happens to me over and over. Its almost before it becomes a routine itself.
Old 30-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Master

I consider 13 to be a very good number! This is how I see it but I go the idea from somewhere and loved it.

You see a lot of 12's in things. Just look at the Kryon work for more explanation. For example, there were twelve apostles, but then there was also Jesus. It's like the 12 when taken together, make 13. It's kind of like the individuals make up the one so 13 is kind of pointing toward both individuality and oneness. It's like a divine dichotomy. I hope that made some kind of sense.
Old 30-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Master
I consider reading meaning into numbers to be a form of psychosis. A friend of mine developed this tendancy and it went so far it became an enormous conspiracy he was as the centre of... he scanned the traffic looking for signs in the number plates etc, and the last time I saw him I gave him my number, and he like freaked out coz it ended in 007.
Old 30-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I consider reading meaning into numbers to be a form of psychosis. A friend of mine developed this tendancy and it went so far it became an enormous conspiracy he was as the centre of... he scanned the traffic looking for signs in the number plates etc, and the last time I saw him I gave him my number, and he like freaked out coz it ended in 007.

LOL, Gem.

I have had that type of psychotic obsession at one point in my life.

But I also find it interesting that the intelligence of humans is increasing on a yearly basis, and specifically in the areas of abstract or symbolic thinking. So it's not something coming from going on facebook and reading more books, it's something that is quite different from what society bombards us with.

Maybe the people who become psychotic over that type of stuff are just having a hard time adjusting to this type of intelligence that is being raised all over the planet.
Old 30-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I consider 13 to be a very good number! This is how I see it but I go the idea from somewhere and loved it.

You see a lot of 12's in things. Just look at the Kryon work for more explanation. For example, there were twelve apostles, but then there was also Jesus. It's like the 12 when taken together, make 13. It's kind of like the individuals make up the one so 13 is kind of pointing toward both individuality and oneness. It's like a divine dichotomy. I hope that made some kind of sense.

Hi, not sure where the 12 came from? Unless you just wanted to talk about the number 12

1113 adds up to 6 in numerology, not sure if that has any significance, but I'm thinking it's more of a thing of being similar to 11:11, which are the pillars, in symbolic reference, something which I resonate with I might add. So maybe it's a conjunction of pillar symbology with something else. But all I can think of is that 3 looks like a bum lol
Old 30-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Master

12 is like a divine completion number. Like all the parts are accounted for or included. Everything is as it should be, whole. That's the essence of it from what I've learned. I think numerologists would break it down to one but I'm not sure. But that would fit since one is kind of like a whole too.