Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Experiencer
Twin flame and mutual ear ringing/buzzing

Do someone else experiment ear ringing when being with his/her TF and /or thinking of him?
How does it manifest concretely ? How do you explain it?
Does it mean we share some information together at this precise moment ..?

Last time I met him, while discussing he told me he couldn't hear me correctly as his ears were ringing strongly
I didn't say anything about spiritual stuff of course because he's at the beginning of his awakening... he is still looking for rational explanations.

What I didn't say was that I also had some ear ringing at the same moment...in my right ear.

Days after I kept having strong and different sounding ear ringing when going to bed, while thinking of him and also when relaxing during the day.
A lot of mirror hours too after that. And synchronicities about our connection.

Is is information coding or something like this when we have these ear ringings ? How do you explain it ?
Old 22-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Experiencer
Édit: lol I checked my phone just after posting this and we are august 22 and it was 22:22. LOL (here in France so 10:22PM for you)
Old 23-08-2018, 02:08 AM
Experiencer
Reply to Helix 6

Well, firstly, I think everyone's experience with this phenomenon is different. So it's not of much use to compare them. What our connections have in common are their permanence, the synchronicities, and the depth of our understanding with our Twins. The eye contact, the resonance, etc.

I have not had ear buzzing, but I've had chakras activate when thinking intensely about my Twin. I've felt my whole crown chakra buzzing and like vibrating. I've felt the vibrating sensations move throughout my whole body and pour out of my fingertips like invisible bolts of energy. Ever seen that movie Melancholia, when the static is in the atmosphere and Kristen Dunst has electricity coming out of her fingers? It feels like that. And I've only reached these physical sensations when I'm in such an overwhelming emotional state that nothing can be contained any longer by my human body. Like, I lose the ability to contain the emotions inside of me so they pour out some way. The same thing happened when I was physically with my Twin--which was ~10 months before I learned what Twin Flames even are. In his presence, I just cried all the time, because I could not hold anything in. It was too overwhelming for me. I don't cry as much all these years later, but I've had those moments where I feel like I could hyperventilate from the intensity of the emotion. It's uncomfortable and I tend to try to emergency eject from that state as soon as possible. We humans don't like feeling out of control. I have no idea what Twin feels or did feel with regard to this. All I know is what he told me (that he could read my mind and thoughts), and (I don't remember ever being able to read his, not like he describes). And also how he told me he was totally out of control with me, losing his mind over me, unable to concentrate on anything but... me. So we as humans react to these stimuli in very different and unique ways. That's OK. The point is we're all having a very extraordinary experience when we meet our Twins and we all recognize that what's happening is beyond the usual scope of human experience. So I guess be grateful to have that experience.

Finally, my Twin said that he believed he took a sickness or "flu" from me after we came together physically (to kiss). Way back then, he believed in all this mystical stuff that I didn't (I was agnostic), so I thought it all sounded silly. Now I realize he was much more open than me and maybe recognized these things as they were actually happening to us. It could explain why he got so scared (maybe?). Perhaps he really did transfer my sickness onto him. If so, that was very chivalrous of him. It's amazing to be so close to another human being that you cannot tell where one soul ends and the other begin. It's like they're flowing together as one being. I'll never forget how beautiful it was to sit with him on his sofa talking late into the night, or gaze at each other over a restaurant table, or stare into each other's eyes on the train or come together as one during sex or lose whole days in each other's company. It's really beautiful to have these shared or interrelated metaphysical experiences with another human as we often do with our Twin Souls. It's an experience that you certainly cannot "move on from" or forget. You can't go back to normal again after experiencing that. You just try your best to manage this "normal life" you get back to afterward (which begins to feel like the illusion, the matrix, the simulation or something equally artificial after experiencing something so real and beyond the typical earthly experience). Wow, I hope this makes sense. I feel like you will understand, though.