Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-08-2018, 07:19 AM
Pathfinder

Can sexual attraction be a sign of a soul connection?

Something strange is happening. A few nights ago, I was listening to one of my online videos for university. I slowly realised that the sound of this professor’s voice was extremely comforting to me... I felt I recognised her voice from the past, somehow. Later that night, I found myself Googling her, trying to discover as much as I could about her. I looked at pictures of her and couldn’t stop studying them. Her sparkling brown eyes seemed so familiar to me. I then went to sleep. Perhaps I should mention that I’m a bisexual female, though I don’t know if that’s even relevant.

The next day, I went to her lecture and waited outside the room with everyone else before going in. Then, I saw her. She was a few metres away and she looked at me. At her gaze, my heart began racing and I felt an extreme rush of warmth through my entire body. I had to look away. Inside, I sat closer to the front so I could see this woman more closely. As I watched her, I was overwhelmed by feelings of sexual attraction towards her. It was like a WAVE hit me. I couldn’t believe how sexually drawn to her I felt. I was just sitting there, yet I was aroused... I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

This feels like more than simply lust. I feel that I recognise her body and her overall presence - she almost feels like a memory to me... I know I probably sound crazy. Further, since seeing her more closely, it’s like there is a new energy within myself, and a new drive to achieve. Even just her smile - it’s like I’ve seen it before... I feel a sense of love towards her even though she doesn’t know who I am. Please help me to make sense of this. Is it just all in my head?
Old 22-08-2018, 08:13 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphirerose
Something strange is happening. A few nights ago, I was listening to one of my online videos for university. I slowly realised that the sound of this professor’s voice was extremely comforting to me... I felt I recognised her voice from the past, somehow. Later that night, I found myself Googling her, trying to discover as much as I could about her. I looked at pictures of her and couldn’t stop studying them. Her sparkling brown eyes seemed so familiar to me. I then went to sleep. Perhaps I should mention that I’m a bisexual female, though I don’t know if that’s even relevant.

The next day, I went to her lecture and waited outside the room with everyone else before going in. Then, I saw her. She was a few metres away and she looked at me. At her gaze, my heart began racing and I felt an extreme rush of warmth through my entire body. I had to look away. Inside, I sat closer to the front so I could see this woman more closely. As I watched her, I was overwhelmed by feelings of sexual attraction towards her. It was like a WAVE hit me. I couldn’t believe how sexually drawn to her I felt. I was just sitting there, yet I was aroused... I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

This feels like more than simply lust. I feel that I recognise her body and her overall presence - she almost feels like a memory to me... I know I probably sound crazy. Further, since seeing her more closely, it’s like there is a new energy within myself, and a new drive to achieve. Even just her smile - it’s like I’ve seen it before... I feel a sense of love towards her even though she doesn’t know who I am. Please help me to make sense of this. Is it just all in my head?
Sounds like a soul connection. This means the 3d relationship may or may not manifest, but that there is a chemistry on the soul level. Hence you feeliglng shes like a memory. Being sexually attracted to her instantaneously after the night you had.

Sure you can be sexually attracted to anyone at any time.

This sounds more like a soul connection. Its probably distracting that shes your teacher, amd you must learn.

Try to ground yourself
Old 23-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Sounds like a soul connection. This means the 3d relationship may or may not manifest, but that there is a chemistry on the soul level. Hence you feeliglng shes like a memory. Being sexually attracted to her instantaneously after the night you had.

Sure you can be sexually attracted to anyone at any time.

This sounds more like a soul connection. Its probably distracting that shes your teacher, amd you must learn.

Try to ground yourself

Thank you for your response. Yes, it is distracting that she’s my prof. It’s going to make it hard to concentrate in class, for sure. I can’t stop thinking about her now. Yet, somehow I don’t think the 3D relationship will manifest between us at all. Unless I approach her to talk or ask a question, she will never know who I am. I’m just another face in the crowd of students.