Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-02-2011, 06:58 AM
Gina

Cat A witch in your past life?

I went for hypnoses yesterday ( wow that was totally wierd ) As the hypnotherapist regressed me to my child hood to find out where the tension in my back comes from (I have been struggling with back pain most of my life) my subconcious skipped the childhood and took me back to some other time. I saw this old well made of stone, like in the middle ages, I was there and I was very scared, trying to protect a little girl (think it was my daughter) From far away people came running at me and the little girl yelling they were gonna kill me and screaming "witch" ... The tension in my back got so intense that i got really sick to my stomach. Long story short I saw more or less the same picture in a dream before, only thing is this time I was stabbed in the back with a knife and not burnt.

Guess I just wanna know if anyone else here has had a simillar past life experience of being killed because of being a "witch" ??
Old 16-02-2011, 07:03 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
I went for hypnoses yesterday ( wow that was totally wierd ) As the hypnotherapist regressed me to my child hood to find out where the tension in my back comes from (I have been struggling with back pain most of my life) my subconcious skipped the childhood and took me back to some other time. I saw this old well made of stone, like in the middle ages, I was there and I was very scared, trying to protect a little girl (think it was my daughter) From far away people came marcing at me and the little girl yelling they were gonna kill me and screaming "witch" ... The tension in my back got so intense that i got really sick to my stomach. Long story short I saw more or less the same picture I have dreamt about before only nthing is I saw this time I was stabbed in the back with a knife and was bleeding.

Guess I just wanna know if anyone else here has had a simillar past life experience of being killed cause of being a "witch" ??
There are many such experiences i have heard. Now that you are conscious of the cause are you free of your back pain?
Old 16-02-2011, 07:06 AM
Gina

I don't know really, but i haven't felt it today. Maybe i'm cured he he
Old 16-02-2011, 07:09 AM
sunny shine

The amazing thing about being a hypnotherapist is that you get paid for people curing their own illnesses :-)

Great Job girl! you dont realzie you have broken a pattern.

to be sure of this just watch how your life transforms. They usually do when blocks are removed because now the life force of energy is free flowing.
good luck
Old 16-02-2011, 07:19 AM
Gina

Thanx Sunny Shine!!! I hope so, but i have to go back again, she specifically asked my subconcious what gifts I got from that life time and I couldn't answer her, maybe there is still some things I need to resolve. And get this... The place I was stabbed in that life is exactly the place I have a huge birthmark today, strange hey....
Old 16-02-2011, 08:36 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Thanx Sunny Shine!!! I hope so, but i have to go back again, she specifically asked my subconcious what gifts I got from that life time and I couldn't answer her, maybe there is still some things I need to resolve. And get this... The place I was stabbed in that life is exactly the place I have a huge birthmark today, strange hey....

Yes thats right! follow ups are necessary in therapies like this, usually 3 follow ups is most practioners would like to recommend.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Summerland

Quote:

Gina, I have been a witch a few times. Once I was accused by my husband of using witchcraft so that I would not get pregnant by him (true) Drowned that time. Another time I was a young arrogant herbalist/witch out gathering herbs. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and fell off of a cliff into a ravine. My herbal bag was just out of reach, couldn't get to it as my back was broken. I layed there for several hours and heard wolves getting closer; I wanted herbs out of my bag so that I would be dead before the wolves got to me.
And yes, suffer from terrible backaches and cannot put my face in water, not even in the shower.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
And yes, suffer from terrible backaches and cannot put my face in water, not even in the shower.

Hi Summer

A friend of mine started to have back aches and he didn't understand as to why all of a sudden he had these pains .

He went to a spiritual fayre a few years back and had some healing while he was there. The healer took him back to a previous life where at the age that he Is now In his present Incarnation was the same age that he was when he died of a sword wound that penetrated through the kidney area.

The cell memory of such a thing brought on his back pain so I can relate to what you say regarding your own back problem .

What my friend did after and during the healing was to ask (pray) for the cell memories to be released If they do not serve him In this lifetime .

He hasn't had a problem since .

x daz x
Old 04-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Summerland

I was able to wean myself off of the hydrocodone. The doctor had tried morphine, but I had a horrible reaction. After getting off the pain killers I have been able to get by with just Ibuprofen. My cells are not very cooperative; in fact they have a mind of their own. But I did fall down 21 steps on my fanny at the age of 16 which was about the age that I was when I fell off of the cliff.
Any ideas of how to get these cellular memories to listen to me? Being serious here~~~~ I am a Reiki practioner, but it doesn't seem to work on me, which would indicate that subconsciously I do not feel worthy of being healthy or healed.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I was able to wean myself off of the hydrocodone. The doctor had tried morphine, but I had a horrible reaction. After getting off the pain killers I have been able to get by with just Ibuprofen. My cells are not very cooperative; in fact they have a mind of their own. But I did fall down 21 steps on my fanny at the age of 16 which was about the age that I was when I fell off of the cliff.
Any ideas of how to get these cellular memories to listen to me? Being serious here~~~~ I am a Reiki practioner, but it doesn't seem to work on me, which would indicate that subconsciously I do not feel worthy of being healthy or healed.

Yes I understand the difficulty In connecting on a cell level. 7l does a lot of that kinda work also summerland.

You pretty know all the Ins and outs regarding healing work summer so perhaps I can't add anything to your knowledge but If we look at pain In a way that "somethings needs to be let go of" what are we holding on to I would ask myself and then go Into prayer regarding this In self enquiry .

It has taken me 6-7 years to connect on a elemental level so you see how much practice perseverance It does take anyone to do anything .

Sometimes It Is just not the right time karmically to let go of certain pains so perhaps the cells won't allow the release of pain. It can be ever so complicated In pin pointing the cause. I wouldn't give up tho (easier said than done) lol

My on and off back pain apparently stems from an Inner loneliness that manifests when I feel the lack of like minded people or the lack of connection with my soul group In my life.

x daz x