Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 08-07-2017, 02:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohdiyana
Nope you have never explained those statements. You didn't explain why you said "Buddhism is bad news if you wish to grow" and why you said posters here make you laugh and are stupid.

This was your only response:

What does that mean? You think this explained the context of your statements? I really have no idea what you mean by "being a smart allic"
So is Buddhism "bad news" for spiritual growth as you posted while being a "smart allic" or is it a good path for spiritual growth? Which do you believe is true? You have posted both ideas so I have no idea.

Also do you view people here as being stupid? Or was that made up and a lie because you were this "smart allic" thing you believe exists in you?

I would love to understand what you are talking about. So you believe you become this "smart allic" thing then you have no control over what you think or post and are now claiming none of it is true? Well I think you are claiming it is true when this other you, like a split personality, comes into being. This "smart allic" person?..... that is somehow not the you that is posting about it like it is a different person?

if you chose to leave out the words before and after what you quote then no i didn't.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 08-07-2017, 02:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You don't see what I've written about your stuff of practice that you tell here over and over again for years to promote them?

True that's energy and you've to know the agenda behind all these by the gods who really active behind. And you think it's so easy and beneficial? Nothing is possible without the real cause.

Formerly, I try to get the boxes from a demon and burn them in the sun then after the boxes catching fire dark smoke is coming out. That means it's a black magic practice. And the boxes are covered by three layers of boxes, from outside of it is white and inside are dark energy mixed with human energy......

I've revealed the truth but you come back to tell the people how great the energy is again. And that's promotion even you know or someone tell you that's evil doing but you still going on promoting it to others. That's tricky, isn't it?

i thnk your sorta lost in your third eye with all the crazy stories. but on a positive note i think you ought to consider doing a scifi movie about your experience with demons, gods, and bad gods. its very creative.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 08-07-2017, 02:48 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i thnk your sorta lost in your third eye with all the crazy stories. but on a positive note i think you ought to consider doing a scifi movie about your experience with demons, gods, and bad gods. its very creative.

You think all what I said arenot true. Why I can heal a person thousands of miles away from me and I never see or know him before. I can cease any typhoon or heal any plague. You think that's by luck or I've to work on it by my dharma-subtlety.

You know nothing about me but even I say the truth you can't perceive it as it's true. It's because you don't have that knowledge and never believe me beside your energy stuff. I did them with my mentors sometimes, like Jesus or Buddha Sakyamuni..... and my friend Gods. You think there's not Gods beside energy stuff or you never see one?

My human children all can see as me and we see the same things or events . For others ,you never has these abilities can never know exactly what can be done. That's why when compares with my real dharma energy techniques that your energy stuff is small kid game nothing is important to a real ascended person.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
You think all what I said arenot true. Why I can heal a person thousands of miles away from me and I never see or know him before. I can cease any typhoon or heal any plague. You think that's by luck or I've to work on it by my dharma-subtlety.

You know nothing about me but even I say the truth you can't perceive it as it's true. It's because you don't have that knowledge and never believe me beside your energy stuff. I did them with my mentors sometimes, like Jesus or Buddha Sakyamuni..... and my friend Gods. You think there's not Gods beside energy stuff or you never see one?

My human children all can see as me and we see the same things or events . For others ,you never has these abilities can never know exactly what can be done. That's why when compares with my real dharma energy techniques that your energy stuff is small kid game nothing is important to a real ascended person.

thats a lot to live up to. must be tough. do you know super man? he has a lot on his plate to. wonder woman just did a big gig lately. whens your next mission? got anything you can share without giving to much away. dont want to give the bad guys(bad gods perhaps) any info. if you know what i mean.

your in super hero territory and i think it could make for a decent story

Wherever I May Roam
Old 08-07-2017, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't believe any of that is "spiritual" progress. Progress to me is being selfless. Having no desire or attachment to those so called spiritual experiences. No me, mine, or I. What claims to have made progress? What is moving from there to here and beyond? Only the imaginary self, or ego, can be involved in all of that. There is only now, nothing else. Nothing is here from yesterday and there is nowhere else to go or be. You will never be anywhere else besides here. You have no future or past. Neither is you. There is no you. There is just now. There is nothing and no one to become, or achieve, or seek, or do. There is only now and what you are now is all that matters.

If you are someone now. you are identified with your temporary and conditioned mind. Drop all that, That is Buddhism. Experiences are memories and the past, drop them. Be free and clear now! Past experiences are conceptual, ignore them, don't place the attention on them, don't make them important, drop them. All that matters is what you are experiencing now. What you are now. because out of this we act, we project, we create. If what we are now is an identification with our past and our thoughts and our conditioning, our beliefs and opinions, we make now about yesterday so we are not here now, we are in am image of now created by memories of the past.

I think Rumi summed up what progress is:

I do less and less until I do nothing at all. Then nothing is left undone.

Sounds very Eckhart Tolle-ish
Old 08-07-2017, 04:07 AM
Suspended
Quote:
thats a lot to live up to. must be tough. do you know super man? he has a lot on his plate to. wonder woman just did a big gig lately. whens your next mission? got anything you can share without giving to much away. dont want to give the bad guys(bad gods perhaps) any info. if you know what i mean.

your in super hero territory and i think it could make for a decent story

As long others need my help I'll try to do it but I choose some of them in random. I'm actually quite busy but I try to relax to write something here. Sometimes the gods in the universe asking me for doing something but I want them to wait.

For doing all these sometimes it's taking times to do for a single truth but others are easy. Everything depending on the right direction or condition or situation that I'm facing.

My dharma energy is always safe for my energy are all light energy quite different from the God's energy that they've only the heavy energy that's not much powerful. Only my Cupidsons have the same energy as mine. Even I tell my methods of dharma from "a to z" exactly then no one can copy a single step by them.

Our energy are different, light energy is life and their energy or life is a creation by creator. Creator claims that I'm him, that's why I can create like him. I help both realms and my assignment is to restore peace in both realms for all good and bad gods or demons and human.

I'm not young now and I hope before I leave the physical world I can try my best to help and complete them in time. That's my will.

Tricky stuff is hard to muddle my knowledge or seeking. God Jehovah transferred his beam of universe light to me so that nothing can hide without my notice or finding. That's why I feel worthwhile to write them out here so that others can have the real understanding of the spiritual realm. Not by guessing.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
As long others need my help I'll try to do it but I choose some of them in random. I'm actually quite busy but I try to relax to write something here. Sometimes the gods in the universe asking me for doing something but I want them to wait.

For doing all these sometimes it's taking times to do for a single truth but others are easy. Everything depending on the right direction or condition or situation that I'm facing.

My dharma energy is always safe for my energy are all light energy quite different from the God's energy that they've only the heavy energy that's not much powerful. Only my Cupidsons have the same energy as mine. Even I tell my methods of dharma from "a to z" exactly then no one can copy a single step by them.

Our energy are different, light energy is life and their energy or life is a creation by creator. Creator claims that I'm him, that's why I can create like him. I help both realms and my assignment is to restore peace in both realms for all good and bad gods or demons and human.

I'm not young now and I hope before I leave the physical world I can try my best to help and complete them in time. That's my will.

Tricky stuff is hard to muddle my knowledge or seeking. God Jehovah transferred his beam of universe light to me so that nothing can hide without my notice or finding. That's why I feel worthwhile to write them out here so that others can have the real understanding of the spiritual realm. Not by guessing.

superman used crystals if im remembering right to bring up his energy force. you ever borrow his crystals for that? do you have the same problem with kryptonite? or are you immune to it? maybe he just has an allergy? i dont know?

he was a pretty hard worker. but i think he may be retired now as i havent heard a peep about what he is up to in years. big shoes to fill. if thats what your doing.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 08-07-2017, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't believe any of that is "spiritual" progress. Progress to me is being selfless. Having no desire or attachment to those so called spiritual experiences. No me, mine, or I. What claims to have made progress? What is moving from there to here and beyond? Only the imaginary self, or ego, can be involved in all of that. There is only now, nothing else. Nothing is here from yesterday and there is nowhere else to go or be. You will never be anywhere else besides here. You have no future or past. Neither is you. There is no you. There is just now. There is nothing and no one to become, or achieve, or seek, or do. There is only now and what you are now is all that matters.

If you are someone now. you are identified with your temporary and conditioned mind. Drop all that, That is Buddhism. Experiences are memories and the past, drop them. Be free and clear now! Past experiences are conceptual, ignore them, don't place the attention on them, don't make them important, drop them. All that matters is what you are experiencing now. What you are now. because out of this we act, we project, we create. If what we are now is an identification with our past and our thoughts and our conditioning, our beliefs and opinions, we make now about yesterday so we are not here now, we are in am image of now created by memories of the past.

I think Rumi summed up what progress is:

I do less and less until I do nothing at all. Then nothing is left undone.

No kidding? Wow never knew that

Seriously what do you think the spiritual practices help you achieve?

You are kidding yourself if you think you have moved beyond the ego. Just thinking about it won't get you beyond thoughts, beyond the ego self.

Meditation, energy practices have been proven to do just that for thousands of years in tradition after tradition.

Sutras mention over and over again. Experiencing bliss, ecstasy is all part of that realization as we get deeper and deeper into the now.

It is a process a simple example is you. You are not a Buddha this moment, now are you?

If not what is holding you back? Why with all your understanding are you not one right this minute? Not in some in truth we are all Buddha's but the true realization of it.

What they are talking about with regard to doing less and less is this:

As you do the spiritual practices, sitting for example twice a day for 20 minutes that silence you experience in for example meditation, which is the now beyond the thoughts starts to impact our daily life.

Over time that silence is felt in our daily life just as it is in our sitting practice. That silence, just the beginning in our daily life is what most people experience as mindfulness, the Witness of ones thoughts. That is just the beginning of what silence is but many think they are done at this point when instead it is really just the beginning.

Further still meditation or any sitting practice is no longer needed. Life and meditation is one and the same. It becomes a being, getting to that point is one of learning to let go and be. That lesson is what spiritual practices help us achieve.

So unless you are claiming to be a Buddha for everyone else throughout history and just like Buddha's experience it is a progression.. He even says so in the Lankavatara Sutra.

He also says to do the practices. Bodhidharma who is the founder of Zen which you said you like says so as well.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:55 AM
Master
Quote:

I've said the same thing to him about being lost in the 3rd eye. A great example of how the local mind can influence what ones see and experiences in the astral.

Don't forget his cupid son, that is a pretty cool touch

Would be an interesting movie that is for sure.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:

And people listen to him on Buddhism.

Amazing stuff.