Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 05-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Master
So interesting...I was also told to go out in the sunshine, that was about two years ago...was told to stay away from sunblock too. This past summer the message was to be barefoot outside on the grass as much as possible. Not difficult to do activities that are actively altering something significant in me.

Some nights I wake up, keep my eyes closed and watch the light show going on in my head. It's radiating blue tones (indigo shades) some nights, and white light like that of a saber, other nights, in all matter of degrees, like my head is taking a warm bath, really I have no words. Recently, it doesn't totally stop when I get up, I can see the saber lights in front of me, coming from my eyes out onto the room in front of me. It lasts for maybe 30 seconds.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Master
Ananias, Indigo Rights would be funny. I can see the powers that be infiltrating it, working it for their own agenda.
Seriously though, imagine teaching our children about energy centres, meditation and breathing, auras, and how to use Tibetan singing bowls, right from kindergarten? I'd like to be around to see that.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananias
Hi Skygazer,
Yes, it is an odd message. I'm only speculating right now as to the source of the message. There is a youthful edginess about it, but I don't really know who it is from. All I know is that it was out of the blue and delivered in a very emphatic way. I'm waiting for more information.

Here's a thought....
What is you are getting your 'radar system' cleaned up enough to tune into the "High Band'?

This is what a friend and I call it, it's sort of like a high frequency channel you can tune into in meditation by raising your vibration and being in the Theta state where it appears we can tune into snatches and bits of others in theta state.
Not just meditators can hit theta, so can artists, poets, screen writers, choreographers, writers, composers and inventors can, anyone in the throws of creative acts and operating in the right brain can do so.
Can't tell you how many things I've invented in my mind, only to see it pop onto the market a year later, or some idea I've had concerning the expanding universe and black holes and thought it was an outstanding explanation only to find it as the latest theory put forth in a scientific periodical 2-5 years later.

I swear once the thought is thought it goes out there and anyone tuning to the frequency it was thought in can pick it up.
Before I quit going to group meditations because I couldn't get out of the local fields of energy in the room, I used to wander around in peoples thought fields out of boredom. (To me No Mind/No Thought is just the ignition switch for transportation - not a state to be achieved for its self alone) I was used to opening worm holes/taking tunnels and going into other worlds, other times, past lives and so on in meditation, but groups of meditators seem to pin me into this dimension and within about 50 feet of where my body is located...I grew bored and wandered. lol

Anyway, its Just an idea, but it's the only mental construct I have currently to explain some of the things I've seen in meditation which seemed to be in this dimension and not in others. Random bits of visuals and words and impressions which seem to be coming from the minds and imaginations of others in a highly focused state.

There's also this dimension, but 'near planet'. Set the intention of a meditation to land in the closest starship circling earth and see what happens. Do it a bunch until you can figure out how to slip in unperceived and not get booted, and enough to learn how to navigate inside it. I got to know the wall of a cargo hold really well before I learned how to turn around. lol
But I digress.....
Old 05-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Pathfinder

Hi CrystalSong,

I do feel like I've found a kindred soul with you. Our paths seem quite parallel. Weird science.. Tesla.. crystals.. orgone accumulators.. it all fits together rather well.
I fully understand about the blood work/videos. I've been involved in free energy research for 20 years and unfortunately much of what I've done is kept under nondisclosure agreement. I did tell my coworkers or employers at different times that if the $%$ hit the fan, and humanity needed the info, then I would do a bulk data dump. They didn't like that much, but they needed my services. Since nobody has ever released any of the projects I worked on so people could use them, the time for such a data release is less than 5 years at this point.
I did google the dark field research, but haven't found any references yet. I'm sure I will, if it is out there.
I too have a long involvement with the crystal kingdom but got into such a collector mania with them that I decided to work with only a few select ones. The sunlight thing is interesting. When I sit outside I take my pocket crystal and stick it in the dirt in the sun (not so much of that here.. pacific northwest J)
I spent a number of years working on a project to convert prana into electricity using crystals and pyramid shaped orgone accumulators placed at power spots, but only succeeded in altering space time, which was not commercially useful J You can see some of my research on the net if you search for "vortex point experiments".
A psychic observed a pyramidal structure over my 6th chakra, and although I can't see it, opening up the vertex seems to allow better information access.
I too have a long involvement with Tesla's work and last year with a partner replicated his loss free power transmission system. I am intimately familiar with all of his technology, including some that is not public knowledge.
Re: ET bigot... yes my experience is quite similar. They seem to like me because I am not bothered by unusual body structures. After a while I realized that there was a more subtle level of prejudice, that of believing that all of X race of beings behave the same. No two humans are alike, and yet we tend to expect that two Sirians will be alike. Everyone in the universe is totally different from everyone else! So there is no answer to the question, "what are the Sirians doing here?", any more than there would be to the question, what are the French doing in the United States. And yes, seeing the bar scene in Star Wars is one of the defining moments in my life J
Will continue in other letters.
Blessings,
Ananias
Old 05-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Skygazer,
In James Twyman's books, especially Emissary Of Love, he talks about his contacts with super-psychic children in Bulgaria, and the efforts of intelligence services to locate them and use them for their own ends. These children are supposedly already in telepathic contact with each other, both in physical reality and with those who have passed on. Since Mr. Twyman seems to have an inordinate number of unusual adventures, I was a bit skeptical, but the content of the 'text message' does make me wonder...
As to psychic education in early grades, there have been some small inroads in that direction with yoga, meditation, and emotional intelligence education. But the STEM focus and emphasis on testing seems to be pushing back what little has been done there. I'm no expert though, my daughter was homeschooled and allowed to follow her own preferences.
Blessings,
Ananias
Old 05-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Pathfinder

Hi CrystalSong,

These may be digressions from the original subject but they are very thought provoking. I am interested in a lot of things.
As inventor, composer and writer, I can certainly agree with the High Band concept. When I was about 10 years old I thought of a method for sticking the end of a DNA molecule in a polymer and then loading on the bases one by one—later became the prepared method of synthesis. That's the last thing I did in biology but I've done plenty of similar things in physics and electronics.
My hunch is that my 'text messages' are coming from this band, and thus from incarnate humans. I generally work in Alpha, light trance state, so I can type answers, and in that state I deal with my guide, as well as Jesus and a few other beings who undoubtedly can push through my blurry mind. But my long time (40 year) goal has been to channel high level technical information to solve the energy crisis, correct environmental imbalances, etc, etc, and the information I get in Alpha is not specific enough for technical purposes. It's all very well to say 'everything is conscious energy' but I want to see the schematic J
So recently I started waking myself up in the middle of the night, then letting myself go back almost to the point of sleep and then opening to my guides. Usually in Alpha I have specific questions, but in this test I am simply letting my mind drift after setting the intention to 'get useful information'. My guides have come in strongly in this state, with almost 'loud' clairaudient messages, and then in midst of this the 'text messages' have appeared, both times zooming in from the right side of my visual field. The second message by the way is: WE ARE THE COLLECTIVE. WE SING THE NEW SONG OF HUMANITY. WITHOUT US YOU WOULD PERISH. This one occurred without any altered state, simply when I was pondering what I would ask 'them'. I thought, "I wonder who they are".. and the message appeared. These messages seem very portentous and do not have the calm clarity I associate with guides, nor my very even emotional tone, so I suspect they are incarnate humans on this planet. Interesting enough, I think.
Blessings,
Ananias
Old 05-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Master
I'm really enjoying our interaction Ananias, we do 'get' each other it would appear and both seem to have similar mental constructs to get our minds around the unfathomable. Thank goodness for Reich and Tesla, and Ole Lopsang Rompa without them it would have been much more difficult to anchor higher knowledge into a form my brain could befriend!
Ah and not to forget Ed of Florida's Corral Castle. Nothing like first hand getting to go walk in the energy grids of a genius who was able to use earth energies and telekinesis to lift multi ton stones alone. Ingenious.
If you ever get a chance, go feel the grid work. It's turned into a bit of a tourist attraction and they seriously down play what Ed did, trying to explain it away with ropes and levers and lumber Jake skills, but the eye witness stories tell a different story as does a little multi-dimensional detective work. It doesn't take a genius to see sacred geometry everywhere and a little bit of energy awareness and you can totally feel the grid work between certain stones. Psychomitry is very useful for seeing the missing bits on the alters and platforms which are no longer there and to get a sense of what Ed used them for.

After learning some of what Ed was doing, really doing, not the down-play for tourists, I'd love to hit the ancient wonders of the world, pretty sure there's a common theme running there. :) The clues are everywhere once we know how to 'see' them. Tesla and Reich were onto it but from a scientific study view point.

I'd love to know what your working on, but am well aware this is not the venue. No doubt we would have a delightful conversation. However I also understand the great works get suppressed, just ask Tesla and Reich, Reich got severely suppressed by the FDA - to the point of the largest state sanctioned book burning in American history and well Darpa and other acronyms own all of Tesla's research work and it won't see the light of day for many decades to come.
However it's not to hard to figure out what it was, the ashkaic records still hold it and there's basic 'canned projects' research to figure out the rest which leads to a most fascinating trail through the Montauk Project and many others. Which also has commonality with the Bulgarian research.
Do you remember in the 60's and 70's during the Cold War how our government was also grabbing up psychics and 'disappearing' them into labs never to be heard from again? The technology that came out of that and Tesla's work is simply astounding.

Science is hot on the heels of the Mystic is the bottom line.
Sometimes that annoys me, sometimes I feel inordinately proud of our clever human minds.

Crystal collection mania....lol Indeed! I'm having to stop myself, there's really no point in owning more! lol
speaking of orgone generators, little word to the wise, don't get too many of them in one area or try to take more than one or two through airport security. In airports TSA will be all over you cause the orgone energy gets in a wrestling match with the x-ray energy trying to 'clean it up'! And then you've got a glaring TSA agent pulling your carry-on aside saying it 'glows green' and running samples on it. LOL
Enough OG's in one place and you get black helicopters. "We' (the USA)are definitely tracking buildups of orgone energy. Uhm actually so are the Dutch according to OG makers there.
Man would I like one of their detectors. The hardest thing with OG's is getting actually numbers on energy output and exact frequency, other than turning my body into the detector I've not the fun toys to explore further with. *sad face*

While this may seem off track for aliens, super psychics and other topics in this thread, like you I think it's all interconnected, puzzle pieces in a larger tapestry so to speak.

By the way, when Reich built a cloud buster to clean up the radiation after the White Sands experiment, he aimed it at the skies and was melting clouds and got UFO's. LOL Imagine his surprise! "Guests" are very interested in our explorations with orgone technology.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Pathfinder

Hi SpiritLife,

Well, I watched most of the video on suppressed human history last night, and I had a number of issues with it. Although the evidence is gigantic for advanced civilizations and contact with other life forms in our past, the reliance of the video on a couple of channels, and some misunderstandings of basic physics made it hard for me to watch without my eyes rolling to the point of physical pain in my forehead :-) To just give one glaring example, a physical pole shift of the magnitude shown would destroy every life form on the planet down to the plant level, if not further. The videographers carefully confuse magnetic and physical pole shifts and make it seem as if 'scientists' believe a physical pole shift happened at some point, which is incorrect. And then of course there are the usual references to the predictions of Cayce and Nostradamus, who both had their strong points, but who were both glaringly wrong on earth changes.
But the problems with such stories go deeper still. Ultimately, while decrying dualistic thinking and left brain reliance, the video essentially give a dualistic and left brained picture of 'our history'. In this version of reality, a lot of bad things happened to good people due to intrusions of baddies, accidents, and ignorance.
Those bad martians (us) came to earth to affect the good lemurians (us) and the ET race 'The Hebrews' (us). Thoth (us) and his buddies (us) save the day, and eventually tell Drumvalo what happened. As history this is flawed, since even if accurate from one standpoint, it is merely the subjective view of one actor in the drama (Thoth), and as teaching tale is useless, since it disempowers us. Where are our souls as choice makers and actors in this superficial action movie of explosions and cosmic car crashes?
One consequence of the law of free will is the law of confusion, which states that no source of information is entirely correct (re The Ra Material). There is always distortion, or at the very least a slant, a subjectivity, in any source. A really good channel will be 80-90% accurate. Jane Roberts, the one I most admire, said that Oswald killed Kennedy and that we might first encounter ETs in the early 2000s. So not on both counts! Any information we receive from higher realms must include some distortion. Otherwise we will eventually become slaves to the information. The only way info can be entirely undistorted is if our free will is entirely supplanted and we become a mechanical device for information transmission: a telephone. But a being who uses us as a telephone, and denies our subjective viewpoint, is a tyrant, and ipso facto is not a reliable source of information. We are intended to use our critical faculties as human beings, and make sense of the welter of confusing impressions and form a world view that is entirely our own, not one borrowed from Thoth, or for that matter, Jesus.
Please forgive my rant, Spiritlife:-) it is not directed at you, or even the well meaning makers of the video, but only at the idea that we can simply sit back and 'receive the wisdom', without making it our own, and judging it by our own soul understanding.
Blessings,
Ananias
Old 08-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Master
Well, I made it no secret that it was a silly video. LOL

Not necessarily one I entirely subscribe to.......

But there are beneficial points within the structures of all information that we may find ourselves in the same room with, even in the tiniest of ways.

Maintaining an open mind is the best way to determine what may be and what may not be, unless we give ourselves over to a singular train of thought.
Essentially becoming slaves to the specifics of a regarded thought or opinion....... ;)

No need for the asking of forgiveness here Ananias, everything happens for a reason. :)

Last edited by SpiritLife : 08-12-2014 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Pathfinder

Hi SpiritLife,
Yes, you did warn me :-) I'm not sure why I got so hung up on it. I woke up at 4 in the morning wide awake to write that mail so it must have triggered something. Anyway I'm glad you sent it to, it led to some new thoughts on my part.
Blessings,
Ananias