Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Master
His spirit knows whats right and it seems he's now much more in touch with it than ever before. Unless his doctor is a person who's in contact and working actively with their own spirit then telling the doctor about this episode is only going to get written in his file from that particular doctors idiom. His Spirit/gut instinct knows if that's going to be useful or not.

He's made numerous comments so far that for those who've had similar experiences within All That Is and what that joy is as experienced as resonates as a spirit experience not a medically/psychological one. Yes there's a bi-polar situation, yes there's a doctor and medication, however they seem entirely independent of the I AM ONENESS experience.

A medication issue is always worthy of paying attention to because as our bodies/brains change the dosage may no longer be correct and I agree our poster should weigh, based on his own experience over the years with med taking, if the dosage is still appropriate and discuss it with the doctor if it seems its time for a change or re-evaluation of it.
Old 18-06-2013, 04:05 AM
Juanita

Astral, I cannot comment on your personal experiences with Spirit, only to say that the levels and realms that you visit are pretty much on the lower part of low....It is like an ant trying to describe an elephant, by describing his foot.... My interaction with Spirit has only been love, guidance and assistance, either directly or through validation with a Medium....You don't recognize Spirit by the way that they look or appear to you, you recognize them through "feeling" their unique energy.....
Old 18-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
His spirit knows whats right and it seems he's now much more in touch with it than ever before. Unless his doctor is a person who's in contact and working actively with their own spirit then telling the doctor about this episode is only going to get written in his file from that particular doctors idiom. His Spirit/gut instinct knows if that's going to be useful or not.

He's made numerous comments so far that for those who've had similar experiences within All That Is and what that joy is as experienced as resonates as a spirit experience not a medically/psychological one. Yes there's a bi-polar situation, yes there's a doctor and medication, however they seem entirely independent of the I AM ONENESS experience.

A medication issue is always worthy of paying attention to because as our bodies/brains change the dosage may no longer be correct and I agree our poster should weigh, based on his own experience over the years with med taking, if the dosage is still appropriate and discuss it with the doctor if it seems its time for a change or re-evaluation of it.

I haven't made any comment saying that what he experienced wasn't something spiritual. I am not in a position to do anything other than speculate and that stands true for everyone else on these forums. But even if there is a small chance of it not being something spiritual it's more than worth mentioning to the doctor so that they can make sure everything is fine with his medications. As I said before I would hate for that small percentage chance to be the truth and he acquires irreversible damage because people he doesn't even know in real-life refuse to believe anything other than it was something spiritual. We are not God and we are not in a position to gamble with someone's life and well-being just because our own personal beliefs dictate that every time someone sees a light it is a "I AM ONENESS EXPERIENCE" and we refuse to give thought to anything other than what our own personal beliefs dictate we believe. I have actually had mentally ill patients tell me they have seen bright lights before and so thinking that there is only one cause of someone seeing a light doesn't make sense to me. Are UFO sightings I AM ONENESS as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Astral, I cannot comment on your personal experiences with Spirit, only to say that the levels and realms that you visit are pretty much on the lower part of low....It is like an ant trying to describe an elephant, by describing his foot.... My interaction with Spirit has only been love, guidance and assistance, either directly or through validation with a Medium....You don't recognize Spirit by the way that they look or appear to you, you recognize them through "feeling" their unique energy.....

I don't recall mentioning anything about the realms that I have visited. I said that our physical dimension lies low in the spectrum of dimensions and that the closest dimensions to our physical dimension are of a lower vibration and so it makes sense that as Humans we encounter lower-vibrational spirits far more than we encounter higher-vibrational spirits. If you live in the jungle you are far more likely to encounter a jaguar than a lion, but if you live in the savannah you are far more likely to encounter a lion than a jaguar. That analogy stands true for spirits and our physical dimension. I am not saying that every spirit we encounter near our physical dimension is going to be of a lower vibration I am simply saying that we are far more likely to encounter a lower vibrational spirit/entity than a higher one because of the location of our physical dimension. It has nothing to do with anything other than location. I have been to the lower planes and as far up as the casual and mental plane and I have encountered countless forms and vibrational levels of spirits and entities.