Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Henri77

which souls become "lost" after death?

Or become ghosts , possibly, though not necessarity the same thing.

From your understanding, reading.
Why do some souls not realize they're "dead" ?
Is it that their astral reality is so convincing, they don't see any change...
yet as they cannot interact with 3d beings , this should indicate something's diffferent....(for those who hang around old digs, homes)

Especially ghosts, who inhabit familiar homes. and see new residents ...
Is it they have no concept of afterlife... and accept this new configuration as normal... though unable to communicate with 3d beings.

ALSO, Do lost souls have to request help, to move on.... assuming angels, a medium hasn't intervened.....

Many who experience sudden death seem to become lost (well some anyway)
and virtually all I met , in spiritualist rescue circles, died in wars, accidents, sudden events.
I'd never asked this, at the time.... exactly why some souls get assistance with transition, and some do not (or they possibly refuse to transition) if emotionally attached to the location, home, whatever.
Or if the particular event was emotionally traumatic, and causes fear-confusion that cannot be penetrated easily, by angels.

i'll ask my guidance , but wonder what other KNOW about this.
I've read lots about afterlife , but not this aspect.
Preparing for death, with understanding, might seem useful, should an accident occure, yet I don't know if intellectual
belief-understanding is sufficient... yet seems better than no understanding, of something we all experience time after time.
Perhaps the soul remembers.... (ah yes, I've bee here before) Dunno......